Why aren't you rich yet?

Why aren't you rich yet?

Poor whites will continue to be bottom of the barrel trash even within the ethnostate - no one likes a poor person. Be more valuable, contribute more and work harder. The American dream is there for all who are willing to take.

Your dream is a nightmare and the world is waking up.

The party's almost over, and it will end with a bang.

t. schizophrenic loser

t. NEET shut in trying to justify the shitty state of his life

the 1 percent and (((them))) are working hand in hand to alter this country into a controlled, dark, miserable place.

They need to be gassed right along with the kikes.

keep barking mutt. You'll howl soon enough

Waah! Rich people have more money than me! Waah! Why can't I get their money that they worked hard for! Waah!

STFU you communist child.

stfu you dumb larper

sage

because progressives and globalists only help each other and keep the white man down

so why not drain the swamp by claiming as many bennies as possible? you dummy

Have 20k in the bank. Just got a new Job and make 5k a month. Am i rich?

You sound like an entitled nigger who thinks the world owes him success and riches. You're no different than the BLM niggers who are asking for reparations. You want something.. you go out and get it. It's that simple.

Not LARPing. All I'm saying is that wealth creation and success is something every white man should be striving towards.

No one likes poor people. They're usually lazy, low IQ, have bad personalities and are generally toxic regardless of skin color.

Checked. NEETS btfo. Working hard and pol go hand in hand.

Thanks for sharing user, great quote.

So lawyers and bankers are the best of us? No, they're the worst. They're the embodiment of the materialism that has eroded our moral core.

Depends on your age I guess. That's average for a person in their early 20s

What is rich? I am in my fifties, retired and have no debt. Am I rich?

Put that cock back in yer yap nigga
Sage

They provide value in a service which is needed by society, yes. You sound like an envious commie

If you're financially independent and not relying on society to take care of you and are comfortable with your standard of living, then you're doing okay.

Good posts because it brings up the theoretical problem that white supremacist movements have: who do you blame for your problems once all the minorities are gone? What do you do when you realize that ethnicity is a pretty superficial thing to have in common after all?

A white ethnostate is not a utopia it will still have social and economic classes. Rich whites will have a better standard of living than poor whites, good looking alpha white males will still have a higher sexual value than ugly beta males and will get more pussy, etc. it's just we'll have no niggers and jews to pester us and exploit our good nature.

will there be welfare payments to the poor and entitlements? And what about crime, will rapes and muggings and stuff be treated more leniently now that they'll all be perpetrated by fellow whites?

If you're intent on keeping the status quo across the board with all that stuff, then isn't the white supremacy movement hardly revolutionary? It would just be excluding parts of the population that look different for no net benefit to society.