What are some redpilled movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zardoz
youtube.com/watch?v=LedR-ILK18U
youtube.com/watch?v=mCs7suhImhI
youtu.be/1a-QpyF7rNc
youtube.com/watch?v=CyFC_rFobX8
youtube.com/watch?v=psicZ2LdrzE
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=OJuqoDvyXOk&layout=mobile&client=mv-google&skipcontrinter=1
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6pY_60DybELxkbu23bC6NahuxF1edoVw
youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk
youtube.com/watch?v=ctxoYhJZ89s
youtube.com/watch?v=C1D-6tXlXV0
youtube.com/shared?ci=3wdTrAkgwEc
youtube.com/shared?ci=zwMix-xKFtU
youtu.be/nGm-zkRNj58
youtu.be/K1MuvvS_xSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ZARDOZ

The Last Jedi

Empire of Dust

It's spelt Xardas

>blue haired bitch gets people killed because she’s stubborn
>black guy and Asian accomplish nothing
>white men are the only good characters
Great suggestion!

A true classic.

That movie is way fucked up. With the crystal and shit

>leaf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zardoz

youtube.com/watch?v=LedR-ILK18U

Lol yeah. It's kind of prophetic. Liberals realize their existence is pointless and decide to use the exterminators on themselves. Going to happen irl soon.

Hey if nothing else, it actually causes some to become redpilled due to it's massive suckage.

Classic

youtube.com/watch?v=mCs7suhImhI

toy story

Empire of Dust
youtu.be/1a-QpyF7rNc

The Dossier

Yesss stoic motivation ...simple...pure

lol

meme-tier

I'm surprised (((Youtube))) hasn't (((isolated))) it.

And you faggots can even watch it for free.

youtube.com/watch?v=CyFC_rFobX8

I Stand Alone

The Angry Birds Movie

Dirty Harry

Bad Day For The Cut

Hellstorm

>youtube.com/watch?v=psicZ2LdrzE

The first Lord of the rings movie.

Ah, you mean "A Wizard, A Dwarf, A Man and A Hobbit Walk Into a Bar." Yeah, that's a good one.

Bambi
talking deer get murdered by humans who can't into fire safety but aren't they cute

Surprised nobody's posted this one yet

The documentary "The Manufacture of Consent."

Google is blocking this party where Noam Chomsky explains how his book for the title
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=OJuqoDvyXOk&layout=mobile&client=mv-google&skipcontrinter=1

I'll give you the cold brutal version. Basically in Walter Lippmann's book "Public Opinion" he explained people are flawed and in what wase. Lippmann explained you have to "manufacture consent" from the general population to get people to do what you want because people aren't "smart" enough to do what people like Lippmann are as "best" for the country.

Is Downfall redpilled or bluepilled?

Watch Whiplash
Then go to

"Century of the Self" about Edward Bernays and The Engineering of Consent.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6pY_60DybELxkbu23bC6NahuxF1edoVw

Bernays colleague Walter Lippmann coined the term "Manufacture of Consent" where Edward Bernays coined the term "Engineering of Consent", an essay Bernays wrote classes.dma.ucla.edu/Fall07/28/Engineering_of_consent.pdf

Bernays best books are "Crystallizing Public Opinion" and "Propaganda."

Is American history x any good? Doesn't the one brother end up a nigger lover or something?

Great movie. The guy loses his perspective for sure though.

le epik XDDD!!!!

I've heard it is. That image isn't from American History X though.

Falling Down

youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk

Taxi driver

truth
it teaches that when you let women lead, everything goes wrong and everyone dies

The Farmer 1977

youtube.com/watch?v=ctxoYhJZ89s

I'd smash Rey

obviously southland tales.

Capricorn one

For the record, Dirty Harry is pretty redpilled. But starting with the first sequel, Magnum Force, with its secret right-wing hit squad that Harry repudiates, the series becomes pretty bluepilled. A bluepill with a red candy coating.

user! What is best in life?

Daisy is cute

Is American Graffiti redpilled? I haven't watched it in years.

youtube.com/watch?v=C1D-6tXlXV0

this one

Possibly controversial take: Taxi Driver is not redpilled. Cool movie, in some ways a great movie, but really pretty fucking hostile to working class white guys and/or white aspirations to heroism (the basic plot of Taxi Driver is a twisted take/update on The Searchers, where John Wayne was an antihero, but still pretty heroic).

Downfall

This is a common misconception about American History X. The one brother does indeed become poisoned and led astray by leftist influence. However, at the end of the movie niggers still do what niggers do and then it cuts off. You're left to assume what happens next.

Because red pills are supposed to be true and not a blue pill from a different master

Agreed

LOTR
ROTK is objectivly one of the best of all time

transporter 2

youtube.com/shared?ci=3wdTrAkgwEc

These scenes encapsulates how redpilled this movie is in a nutshell. Christians "the children of doom" telling Conan to reject the mortal, material world, but the Old Gods are still there, lurking, waiting to be called upon once more.

youtube.com/shared?ci=zwMix-xKFtU

Conan's salvation lies in the past. Turned into a ravening beast by modern society (the amoral, godless, slave pits) he finds salvation and purpose again through his ancestors and embarks on his quest to kill Thulsa Doom, who represents chaos and the scheming Jews subverting our peoples. The seduction of the Princess and her willingness to murder her father followed by her realization that Thulsa Doom doesn’t care about her = The falsehood of feminism and the great healing of the sexes necessary to save ourselves.

This movie has so much going on for it beyond the base pulp fantasy.

>When you try to make a blue pill movie and accidentally dispense red pills.

They Live. Most relevant Sup Forums movie that's likely to exist, so long as (((they))) live and control Hollywood.

It's good but it's my least favorite of the trilogy. I hate that fucking green phantom army deus ex machina.

Excalibur is another excellent choice.

youtu.be/nGm-zkRNj58
“You and the land are one.” Blood and Soil.

youtu.be/K1MuvvS_xSw
Literally taking the red pill by drinking from the grail.

They live

Blade 1 and 2