Why dont white people use Jewish tricks? Whats the point of "playing fair" if youre being genocided?

Why dont white people use Jewish tricks? Whats the point of "playing fair" if youre being genocided?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unlike Jews, most of us have a built-in moral compass that prevents us from wanting to fuck innocent people over.

because "ends justify means" is actually the part of the problem. At some point they turned that from a question to a statement.

IQ too low.

Sounds like whites are destined for the Dustbin of History

>Why dont white people use Jewish tricks?

we do. Once we feel the need to defend ourselves, you don't want to get in our way

No point solving the JQ if we become Jews.

Yeah were fucked...

We probably feel guilt more than any other race just like niggers have warrior genes that make them chimpout. Just like jews feel a sadistic compulsion to dominate anyone around them.

Like Dylan roof, segregation, Gandhi and those aids experiments in the 1950s?

I don't play fair anymore until global white supremacy is reestablished

It comes natural to Jews. Centuries of being part of a pedo mind-control cult of grifters tends to have that effect.

>No point solving the JQ if we become Jews.
You don't understand anything about race or biology.

Is it better to win dirty than lose nicely? White species is under threat of extinction. Im a Maori, we fight to win. Im just curious as to why you whites are giving up

This. The game is fixed against us :(

Segregation is perfectly fair. The NAP isn't violated

>we
Why i oughta!

The white genocide got 5 of my best friends last week. There are not many of us whites left. Please help.

White morality on the whole prevents this, for some reason whites are the most empathic of the races.

If you kill your enemies they win

I dunno about you faggots, but that's exactly what I'm doing.

Whites in this countrt have a TFR of 1.6. To replace your population, you need at least 2.2

We Maori are on 2.8. We will see you off, boy

"Jewish tricks" is an Alt Right idea that's meant to help some failed people explain their lack of achievements. Don't make the mistake of taking the lamp seriously. Try spending less time on the internet.

>we maori
post timestamped pic of skin

Most people are unaware.

This ongoing thread is about what changed whites from warrior to
apathetic cucks:

Is there any maori left who isn't half white?

>be maori
>pretend to understand abstract mathematics

"There is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it." - JFK

We have to be better than them.

>Whites in this countrt have a TFR of 1.6.
So we are being genocided by ourselves?

Sounds like whites aren't going to be universally despised like jews.

He's using jew as a general pejorative

aye solle which island bruh? we replacing the aussie boys here too, life's good man.

brainwashing and FEELS. I grew up with stories of Reconstruction when I moved to the south as a little kid from up north, from the old black folks in my frineds family. the carpetbaggers (jews) came in and fucked everything up worse. the big slave markets in the south were all run and owned by the Cohen family. like the Charleston SC slave market, which was a huge one.

sadly this appears to be the truth...

>Why dont white people use Jewish tricks? Whats the point of "playing fair" if youre being genocided?
Whites have been brainwashed for decades to think that all humans are the same and that jews and blacks especially are innocent lambs.

In what context did you read this? This is the "geneva convention" for individuals, JFK's quote referenced by someone who wanted his goyish reader to reconsider action.
Murderers, commies, jews and shitskins hordes don't care about your noble observance of tradition and values.
Laws, tradition, and culture ought to exist in the service of its people, not as a place to hide for people who want you and your entire family dead.

Says a fucking leaf.

This. But said better than how I came in to say

High trust societies. Hence Sweden's ridiculousness.

Also, we haven't been kicked out of infinity territories further reinforcing our demented self preservation.

Seeing how things are going, whites aren't too far off. Give the Jews some more time, user.

Who would be the white equivalent?

Ted Bundy?

We are playing fair. We're gonna gas them for real this time. It's what they deserve. It would be unfair to not gas them all

Whites feel guilt

most white people are legitimately oblivious to the fact that Jews are doing all this stuff and most of those aware of it are tricked by Jews into thinking its an internal conflict.
if we were aware enough of Jewish tricks to do what you suggest then the multitudes of their sins would be brought into the light

the usury of central banks

purposefully destroying monarchism to create democratic states that can be manipulated by the press an institution they seize wherever possible

the formation of communism and subsequent genocides it committed

the wrecking of Germany in the treaty of Versailles

turning nearly every civilized country on the Germans for daring to defy their enslavement

knowingly flooding the west with shitskins

and mountains of corruption, infiltration, blackmailing, and straight up devil worshiping on top of that

if whites knew the full extent of the Jews crimes their wouldn't be Jews anymore.

>Ted Bundy

Because we are pussies and we are actually too stupid to see the tricks they are using and copy them

That's the one I'm looking for.

Thanks.

Should make a side by side meme. No text. Make the viewer react and infer.

I think Machiavelli said that to use the evil’s tricks to defeat them. Good guys need to fight dirty too sometimes.

Also, jews kidnap cute gentile girls to enhance the jew genes right? No way these cute israeli soldiers are bloodline jew.

>AIDS experiments in the 1950's

Kek

>AIDS
That is a funny way to spell Tuskegee syphilis experiment

Q predicted this

Because majority of whites don't even recognize that they're being displaced or actively encourage it.

we need to collectively realize the truth that they are not people

> Sup Forums doesn't use Jewish tricks
You just name them differently, goyim

Wow!

Thank you. I appreciate your help.

Look at those eyes.....predators.

No problem user. just 6 million hours in paint

There is no fairness in a rigged game, so our choice come down to heroic victory or martyric death

>
This is the truth and best answer yet

>why can't pigeons leave the orbit like a space shuttle?
goyim are a vastly inferior species
>stupidly chimping out every time this obvious fact is pointed out
the options you have are not "either be a Jewish slave or be genocided" - it's a much bleaker and sadder "either be a Jewish slave and be propelled to the next level of human consciousness and existence or keep being unenlightened pathetic underdeveloped nonconscious quasi-animal brainlet"

You build absolute shitheaps. You ruin once great nations. Weimar Germany. Soviet Russia. Modern America. Israel.

>victory or martyric death
>88
I chose victory this time around
youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk

I've been studying the IRA and wew lad.. all it will take is a spark. This is why they're so terrified of terrorism and why the media buries white mass atrocities.

They're terrified of it kicking off because they know once it starts they won't be able to put it back into the bag.

>goyim are a vastly inferior species
and you are a shit troll

All good things

I think this is why the kikes in Canada got so hysterical when those two opiate pushing kikes were necked. The Jew would fear nothing more than random acts of vengeance targeting their most influential members. They couldn't crack down or it would force people to wake up and pick a side. They couldn't ignore it if it was systemic.

I'm not couching anything at all but even studying the nigger riots in the UK and USA leads me to believe what's coming will come fast and hard. And soon.

Since you got that UN flag, go read the def of genocide according to the UN

The guy that sued for abortion in Canada was a Jew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

The UK had negative population growth for nearly a century and did just fine, but they didn't have kikes flooding the country with human trash, brainwashing the youth/masses, and dog piling everyone that resisted.

we will win user, we have nothing to lose but our heritage of warriors and conquerors
We'll make that spark when the time is right, for now let's get the most amount of people into the right mind set for when shit happens they know in which side to fight

Nice meme.

Serious. My wife's son's Dad killed a bunch of honkies on Thursday. Its making me really nervous.

Jews brutalize and kill every nation they come into contact with. The mass killing of Orientals that they've done in the last few decades is a genocide.

“White” is too general. We have no common ground. At least jews can relate to each other about money and big noses and shit.

Everyone that's blackpilled should study the Irish revolution and wars that followed. The parallels are ridiculous. Also the ethnic cleansings that were accomplished via terror in India and Africa. Irish were poor as shit and up against the greatest power known to man. They controlled 80% of the land, were 80% of the population, yet had zero control over their government.

Jokes aside Trudeau wants to bring these guys to Canada

European Christians are more ethnically, religiously, and culturally homogeneous than international kikery, aka Jews.

This.

>most of us have a built-in moral compass that prevents us from wanting to fuck innocent people over.

>You ruin once great nations
>ruin
>Russia
keksimus maximus, you ignoramous goyim never fail to disappoint
Russia 1917 was agrarian african tier vassalshtadt 100 years behind the industrialized world tied behind France in a stupid war that killed millions for Franco-Russian nobility.
The bolsheviks actually industrialized it, uplifted the living quality of 95% of population and made it a nuclear world power. 70% of Russians are actually nostalgic for the CCCP days.

Maybe 4th from the right.... maybe

White people have done Jew tricks historically. See the Opium War or Jewing Natives out of their land with treaties

No answer

This is sadly true

I'm not blackpilled user, I've realized that if kikes push whites into a corner we will always resort to fighting and we will win, there is nothing to lose

Losers' credo. We are getting to the point where we have no choice but to fight, and there's no sense in calling it "dirty" just... does it work or not?

2nd from left for me, if any

No they aren't you lying sack of shit. Kike Lenin and his kike Cheka along with his chosen successor kike Trotsy carried out dysgenic campaigns that will take centuries to recover from. Jew NKVD head Yagoda famined 6,000,000+ to death in the 1930's. Stalin sent millions of Russians needlessly to their deaths. Kike-married Molotov's 60,000 man slave factories on the Dnieper weren't that great either.

Also nobody longs for that shit. They long for post anti-party plot when you were largely exiled to Israel and America and the Soviets shortly thereafter became a respectable 2nd world nation that led the world in many fields of science, notably in space.

Industrialization is the first step to decadence.

This is plainly false. Jewshave power because they are nepotistic and their distinctive features are due to inbreeding. In other words you couldn’t be more wrong.

>we have nothing to lose but our heritage of warriors and conquerors
Which why we will win, people of European stock fought each other for thousands of years until they decided to annihilate others it will happen again

Look at Russia now. It's a third world country run by kikes for the benefit of kikes. You're the eternal enemy of mankind and you ruin everything you touch.

Whites who fight for their freedom and dignity will have sympathy and support from other nationalities like Arabs and Persians.

No more brother wars user, we are a nation of one

I bet you appropriate dreadlocks too. Have some racial pride. If someone developed a gun and pointed it at me, I would never take it from them and and point it back at them. I would develop my own "White technology". Like we did with letters and numbers. Keep it White. White white! Yo.

I know that Jewish supremacism, nepotism, and subversion are off the charts.

I agree OP, at least nepotism. Not theft.

Nothing morally wrong with nepotism.