White (((people)))

> White People are the master ra-

youtu.be/OUUVMTzcVJo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone remember the story of that Russian that went crazy and killed his family? There were pictures of it that were nightmare fuel.

Anyone have the uncensored pic?

Oh yeah because that's only happened one time before...

Live away from them then..... Bet you won't.

NIGGER

looks fake and gay desu

Yep, we are very violent and savage. You better move as far away from white people as you can.

Yeah, because niggers never eat each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

>Son spending quality time with dad
Yes, white people things

It's bullshit staged pic for some horror house thing the pic is floating around the internet it's posted on /x/ a lot

someone delete this crap porfa.

I'm unironically starting to hate whites.

Specially the girls. Visit any of the normie apps, of Livestreaming and come back and tell me they're worth saving. The white race deserves death, we're cowards. The day we allowed women to vote, was the day we signed us off as a race. I've ran into more redpilled blacks on these normie apps, then I have whites.

Fuck, I accidentally kept on my meme flag from hours ago, so now people won't take me seriously.

I'm redpilled and you sound like a faggot bitch who should kill himself. Fuck off.

Look at all the cringy little white fags justifying their degenerate behavior. White people are littlerally worse than niggers.

You wouldn't have been taken seriously in the first place

> A THREAD THAT ISN'T PRO-WHITE? DELETE! REEEE DELETE THIS!

Go get raped by a pack of niggers you little pathetic bitch. I hope a nigger enriches you soon, little white bitch.

You're a blind fool and Probably young. But continue supporting a race, that refuses to support itself.

Son has legs flayed and his dick is out, but w/e.

Niggers will know nothing of this because they have no idea who their father is.

No, the father and son ate that child

Yeah they're fucking animals, blacks at least cook them first

I'm almost 30 and I'm just tired of hearing it. Do something positive and help out other whites. Do something significant and start your own business and hire whites - not Irish or Slavs or mutts, but actual whites. If you're not going to then shut up because you're not helping either.

This was really interesting

i am gory today

can you post the things?

Look up what "outlier" means

Sage

Boohoo ypipo

>"I'm almost 30"
>tells me to do something he knows is illegal

Nigger, even a child understands it's illegal to hire only a specific race

>Hurr Durr REAL whites only hire whites

I would, if I knew it wouldn't get me in trouble. It would be pointless, plus I live in a Detroit style nigger city, there'd be a Lynch mob after me.

I took the eurasian pill

Then move to a white area, then you only have to hire whites. Dumbass.

Hurr durr muh whyte man

Fake news general butt naked will eat the still beating heart of his enemies.

Can't you just go downtown to see shit like that? Fucking flayed bodies and decapitated heads just dotting random street corners

OP is fake and gay

> Mexico

Fucking savages

> digging inside of dead body like you're a fucking zombie

Clearly those are spics.

Here you go, but what said is true

Mexicans are always gory.

I think its story time user.

Dear fucking god...

I have lost all faith in humanity.

That's a lie. Watch the video.

faggot whiteboi detected. stay behind your computer if you don't wanna get hurt pinkie

R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T

FAKE
G
A
Y

>Want to get far away from white savages
>"I'll just go to my ancestors land"
>It was invaded by white savages

>little white bitch.
>PerĂº
Thanks american education

Blacks eat kids all the time in Africa. They think albino flesh will cure their ailments.