THROWBACK TO WHEN THE MEDIA DIDN'T BELIEVE OBAMA WIRETAPPED TRUMP

Remember in March 2017 when all the shills were saying Trumps wiretapping claims were silly and baseless, and a 'distraction from Russia'?

youtube.com/watch?v=VfOeOQEdq8A
youtube.com/watch?v=o6Nb0Nc-fME
youtube.com/watch?v=VxabOkF051c
youtube.com/watch?v=JQdnrL1aBT4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t7p7ALg1qRg?t=3m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This did not age well.

It's all becoming so transparent

The last one is the best one by far. Fucking christ

Trump is going to prison

As far as we know, only Cater Page was wiretapped. Unless he was living in Trump Towers, we don’t have proof Trump was wiretapped. I still believe he was.

Wrong. They had Page on Title I, not Title VII of FISA which means foreign agent. That means they can get every single communication he had and all the communications from the people he communicated with. Look it up. That was their window into Trump's campaign.

Bump.

This user's got it right; I believe Paul Manafort's presence was used for the earlier warrant but got rejected.

>2017: you're just saying we tapped you to deflect from Russia liar!
>2018: okay we tapped you, but you're only bringing it up to delfect from Russia liar!

Don't forget all the "comedy" shows guys.

Me again. This is also correct. Manafort was Title VII which means they lost their window into the Trump campaign when he left. This is exactly why they moved on to Page and went for Title I.

To anyone doubting go look at the time line. It's all there already and makes perfect sense if you simply assume the premise that the entire purpose of all of this was to spy on the Trump campaign (which it was).

>Things that didn't age well
youtu.be/t7p7ALg1qRg?t=3m5s

>To anyone doubting go look at the time line. It's all there already and makes perfect sense if you simply assume the premise that the entire purpose of all of this was to spy on the Trump campaign (which it was).
I like how Sup Forums can make these kinds of discoveries within days of any information release. Meanwhile my normie friends just realized for the first time that Trump may have been wiretapped (but it's because RUSSIA so it's ok)

So it's probably another year or so until the media picks up on this point right?

I see what that bitch did there. She was very specific about naming Obama and the White House as the subject. She purposefully remained silent on FISA and the DOJ. Technically, she may not have lied. But it was intentionally misleading.

aren't you technically a convict if you are suspected of a crime that warrants wiretapping and have less legal rights so as you are not technically a 100% us citizen..? in lawyer speak that is

Timeline

Thanks, leafbro. Been looking for something like this.

Maybe in some cases if you're considered a flight risk. Not sure if that would go over so well if they tried it with the Trump transition team

Just look at the comments in the videos. People from 4 months ago are saying the same thing today but with muh memo it's for realz now guys. Sup Forums is always ahead by a substantial margin.

Are you implying that Trump saying he was wiretapped doesn't include members of his team?

yup thats definitely TREASON

I just realized there are no shills posting right now. What's going on? The worst we have in this thread is your typical leaf baitDid they all get Superbowl weekend off or something?

Who created this and is there a good video version?

>Nov 2016 at the top

like pottery

My God, our restraint is mind boggling.

>posts much needed meme laying out timeline
>unreadable austic formatting

I might make a better one if some brave user doesn't beat me to it

>aren't you technically a convict if you are suspected of a crime
What the fuck am I reading? Have you never heard of due process?

They had the first request denied and you can't seek approval for the same request with another judge. They made up another lie and presented it again. Justice Roberts, if I recall correctly, denied first , approved second. Idk about the other two.
The court has been weaponized for a long time if you look at the requests it looks like it's been used for political gain before. Given the abuse coming out of this court should just dissolve it. The judges rotate into this court, be great if we could get one of them talk. They're probably sitting on nesteggs in some offshore account waiting for them to hatch so they can retire. It's probly where Mueller has his money too, they do what he and no one's treasure Box gets pilfered