What would you do if women decide to succeed from your country?

If some women decide they don't like living a life without freedom and form their own village like they did for that village in Africa?

Because there would be no reason for a woman to live in a place where he had no right to do anything

They decide to succeed, but they fail.

>implying women have agency

Stop typing, you're making us look bad

It would collapse in less than 20 years.

If you don't think so you're obviously brain dead.

I don't think so and by the time I'm 20 years older I'll be old anyways. I'd spend my life there.

And you think they'd give you rights?

There is some village in Africa that is only women and their children. The men in the surrounding villages make fun of them because the women will come over, beg for sex, get pregnant, and the men don't have to take care of the kids.

More rights than the people here would give

>Glorious sisterhood of matriarchal power, free of the taint of men
>*Maybe* stable for awhile, until some violent men come along and beat/rape them all into submission, and restore the status quo

When I'm dead. If say my rights get taken when I'm 40 andI move there it lasts 40 years then I still lived life more how I want.

Who gives a fuck about you? The point is it wouldn’t work. Not in any notably successful way.

I only live life as myself. I want to live my life in freedom and happiness even if it doesn't last forever

>succeed
>was trying to say secede
Fucking amerigoblins

They can succeed by being faithful wives and mothers.

Sage

I'D BE SO HAPPY

I'd go to the village with some friends, beat up all the "warriors" and then rape and pillage. Sounds like it'd be a fun weekend.

>live barely surviving in the forest with a bunch of moody roasties
or
>come in my cozy apartment and make me sandwiches

>What would we do if Jeb! could still win the election?