Whats going on in Italy?

Whats going on in Italy?

Shit is about to go down in Italy just like I have been saying for months here. The cleaning of Europe will begin in Italy.

They are eating shitloads of pizza and spaghetti.
They are saying shit like “mamma Mia!”
They are killing each other over stupid shit like olive oil
The pope, Peter the Roman, is ruining the Catholic Church again for the last time

Payback.
The ancient Greeks and Romans were JQ'd 2,000 years ago.

Italy is already starting to look like Baltimore City and will for the rest of history.

Italians aren't Roman

This X country or group of people is not white is getting old. Maybe try creating a new one JIDF it's not that funny anymore
>Inb4 butthurt phillipino

A nigerian illegal killed a girl and ate her earth.
After that news a guy shooted randomly nigger pushers.

Italians are white, so are Greeks so are Irish fuck off kike

>use to be white

just kidding, they are ok with me, as long as they are not muslim or jewish i don't mind Italians. but they need to protect their borders and stop letting the niggers land and run around. for real they are fucked if they don't round them up and deport.

It's not a contradiction.
There are some Nordic retards who really believe that Romans and Greeks were of Nordic phenotype. LOL

nah bro we are tainted sandniggers
only the cucked Swedes are white

Luigi is making a mean pizza pie and Mario is gonna eat it.

Q predicted this

How many modern Greeks have red or blond hair? I wouldn't push that they were 100% Nordic phenotype but I believe that modern Greeks have significantly darker features than they did in say 300 BC.

compdown on the happening?
also bump

That's typical mutt uneducated thinking.
Of course they weren't Nordic, and they weren't "lighter" either.

The bundle of sticks

are you in this thread basgettibro?
some of you wogs are all right
stay safe basgettibro

>You're a mutt.
I'm entirely Scottish and English, nice spook kiddo. Do you deny that Turks raped Greek women in a mass scale?

Pic related

>tfw Irish/Italian

The Roman Empire is an example of one Mediterranean power ruthlessly piggybacking off the previous successes of several lesser Mediterranean powers

I don't deny anything when speaking with a mutt, especially a Scottish/English degenerate mutt.
I just troll.

Oops. You da nigga I was (you)ing.

Followed by pic related

Fascism, hopefully

Based on what evidence?

>tfw german italian

based

>teenager
Holy shit

wrong

*Making my way downtown*

No I didn't

But muh Greekz were Anglo-Saxon blue-eyed degenerates?

Soon

New here, eh?

So the Turks just kept to themselves over centuries of occupying Greece?

You're an Anglo mutt, the worst kind of mutt. ;-)

Worse than a Turkish rape baby?

fuck off

Even worse than a Swede degenerate ;-)

t. buttblasted pastanigger

Where is this glorious place?

ya you did. quit lying

>blarguuuh italians nooot white
>america is named after one

Face it. Your country was made for non whites right from the beginning.

His country wasn't even conquered by Anglos for God's sake.

There's nothing better than enraging a nordcuck by sharting in his wife's gene pool and giving all her children brown eyes.

hahahahahahah

the obvious answer is
southern italians=not white
northern italians=white

(´・ω・`)

kys colonial mongrel

The Leaf has spoken

Leaf degenerate vs. Mutt degenerate
That's tough

Anyone who says "X European group isn't white" is a subversive kike

Okay retard. What were the romans then according to you? Chinese perhaps? Fucking moron..

Scandinavians.
Obviously

THIS

So I guess 95% Anglos are subversive kikes?
I dig this

Italian scientists are cloning a child using wooden puppet DNA.

Non meds were the niggers back then.

They will be again in the future

this is actually the reatrdest research they couldve done, they tested no one with I-M26 which is the group that is still in the balkans but not in greece anymore cause of the Ottoman invasions. They literally tested turkroach rape babies instead of I2 haplogroups, I2 being the group that was the first europeans.

dude, you're just a leaf

Daily reminder romans thought arabs were more intelligent and civilized than nordcucks.

>arabs were more intelligent and civilized
What?

Nordcucks are still barbarians in their heart, that's why they're so degenerate

compared to scandicucks they were. They at least had medicines/science.

kys turkroach, only greeks remaning are north of greece.

leaf leaf leaf
That's all I can think talking to you ;-)

Australian who has spent about 6 months total in Italy here.

I dont give a shit if italians meet some (probably mutt anyway) american autist's exacting standards on "whiteness" or not, theres so many good things to say about italians that I would honestly rather save italy than I would germany at this point.

which isnt hard because italians actually care about their people and their country, while germans are completely fucked.

Italians are white. Granted, Italians have a variety o cultures and vary somewhat within the country in appearance. North Italians are a little more Germanic/French looking and southern ones are a lot more swarthy. Though, I knew two girls growing up who were both Sicilian, one was quite fair and the other was fairly dark, almost like a medium completion by Poo standards. She looked a little like a Poo, but was definitely culturally European.

>italians actually care about their people and their country, while germans are completely fucked.

Italians are way more based that german faggots.

>tfw I find southern Italian men waaay more attractive than the northern ones

I regret nothing.

There was an italian girl in my class with blonde hair and blue eyes and her last name ended in O which usually means it's southern.

Fucking bullshit

Syrians, Egyptians, Phoenicians, Persians etc.

Probably of mainly Norman ancestry then desu. They ruled it for a bit.

medposters are best posters

Surprisingly nordcucks actually did have some tradeoffs for the lack of culture and intellect. They were good explorers and warriors but practiced homosexuality in front of their christian foes. Leave the philosophy to the mediterranean. Europe needs nords as barbaric snownigger warriors.

Medposters are the King Shitlords

Nordcucks can't even troll

lol
Snowniggers just attacked monasteries with unarmed monks

I have to agree, of all the European (western) countries I have visited, the Italians are the least american and british-esque in being ashamed and hateful of their own culture.

Facial features and skull shape are more important to finding out if someone is white rather than eye/hair color. Varg doesn't seem to understand this. If he saw an albino nigger with pink eyes, blonde hair and huge lips he'd call them a pure aryan over a brown eyed german.

Are you retarded or retarded?

but muh blue eyes

>Are you retarded or retarded?

My guess would be that he's probably just retarded, but take it with a grain of salt.

that was before 2000 years of inbreeding and living under a shitty ideology. a people 2000 years ago may not be the same today

The middle east wouldn't be a shithole if islam never existed.

Italians are white, simple as that.

You have a couple of idiots claiming they aren't because "muh blonde hair", acting as if fucking hair colour was the mark of civilized behaviour. Its like saying a Yellow Lab is better than a Black lab, they're both still labs.

im in rome right now... blue eyes and blondes and red heads are not at all uncommon. Obviously the most dominant phenotype here is the classic med look, but this idea that fair skin and blue eyes is something rare here or has to be correlate to "norman" pockets is fucking laughable internet nonce shit propagated unsurprisingly by american NEETs who have never left their house, let alone the country.

Nordicists always baffle me with their stupid shit, trying to justify their inferiority complexes by saying how ancient italians/greeks/egyptians were nordic and shiiiet before they got kicked out. How does varg reconcile with the fact that the mediterranean has made more contributions to europe and the white race than any shitty nordcuck country?