Google's Left Wing Bias

Offer input as to how they manage to do it, offer your best alternatives to google's search engine, tell me your retarded google stories, or whatever.

Google should be able to filter search results better than this.

Also, does anyone know any more search terms that are complete and utter bullshit?

bamp, plz help me escape the globalists.

Fucking CLOCK BOY!

Seem to be working ok for me...

because there are aesthetic fags on the strong man results?

Yeah fag

i don't understand what you are trying to say with these 2 images. That google's search results are not biased?

The most redpilled alternative is Yacy: A open source, distributed search engine.
Does not get more unbiased as when you control the bias.

That being said it is of lower quality compared to google.
Another engine would be DuckDuckGo, but some dont like that it run by kikes.

Finally: Meta-Search engines that search across multiple engines. That could help make the bias visible more easily.

Yeah i've been using the duck duck go, it seems to be way less biased. Didn't know it was run by kikes tho.

Cheers.

when i search it:

Here's some retarded shit for you. About a year ago I did the same search and the first thing to pop up was Eric and Donald, jr.

the fact that zoe quinn and brianna wu are listed as top female computer programmers on the same tier as grace hopper and ada lovelace

Bingo

haha, wtf.

but she only made some crappy text based game... what a cunt.

well then you're wrong.

at least Briana actually released something, as shitty as it was. not to say (((she))) actually coded any significant portion of it, but a game with some sort of gameplay was released.

I don't recall Zoe Quinn actually making anything besides that shitty "choose your own adventure" in Javascript

Google images: Jewish piano

My favorite

works with DuckDuckGo too.
Despite them being kikes.
I like that, looks like they are serious.

>Hillary is a

Yeah that's what i mean't, choose your own adventure. my bad. lol

But the point is, that's pissweak programming skills. even snake is more complex.