I just realized that people smoke pot because of the emotional pained induced by a degenerate society

I just realized that people smoke pot because of the emotional pained induced by a degenerate society.

idk why i smoke but i cant stop

desu thats probably true

I just realized you're wrong faggot.

you aren't wrong.The question is...how to we treat the problem and not the symptom.

I'm a pastanigger so I'd always say yous. Tell the bigwigs to make a standardized plural you.

Encourage other lifestyles. It will appeal to people. Get /fit. read more. get goals. work towards the goal that you want.

good times i used to go to unl graduated two years ago

OP is a faggot.

>based Nebraska

>HAHAHAHA AT LEAST MY STATE IS SAFE FROM THIS HORSESHIT
>open picture
>my state

I used to smoke weed for this exact reason but I stopped when I realized that I shouldn't hold myself back on account of that. It worked, I grew my own so I didn't contribute to cartel bullshit, but I wasn't really contributing anything to society. It did however lead to a great gardening hobby that I still maintain. pic related, that's one I was real proud of.

It's taking me three weeks to get some more after my one reliable dealer had to skip town and I feel like it would've taken three hours if I had a vigena

What's the real reason behind the continued criminalization of pot?
I would think having a substance that renders an individual docile and vulnerable to suggestion, combined with a massive taxable economy would be a desirable scenario for most countries.

shes a beauty, user
nice work

your neighbours blind or taking an ounce from each harvest? kek

it's good for us young Jews to use Cannabis.
Helps us get through all the anti Semitism in the world today

Get out of my head

Docile people won't revolt but also won't be doing very much of value.

All cannabis users are just self medicating. Never met a well adjusted weed smoker.

t. weekly smoker

Just smoked my last joint, sad times

That's my house. I garden outside the fence to keep the dogs out. The blue building is my garage/shop.

i smoke pot because it helps me sleep, isn't addictive like the pharmacy jew sleeping pills are, makes my shitposts 100x more vivid as i post them while falling asleep in my comfy, warm bed

canon or nikon? lens?

Fuck that was at UNL? What has happened to my great Cornhusker state!? Guaranteed this shit is only up on cork boards in the dorms and gets laughed at down in Greek land, but still fuck this.

People smoke pot cause it has a magical Ingredient called "fuck it" in it.

Tips on how to grow? Where did you get the seeds?

Opposite of vulnerable to suggestion

Pot smoking Y'all master race reporting in. Anyone who says you guys is a mind controlled zombie.

canon
I got seeds from a few friends. The plant in previous pic was from a buddy in Sweden (thus the name). There are also a few good websites, like oregon green seed that ship anywhere in discrete packaging. All their stuff is very hardy and short season. As far as tips go, you can't go wrong with a good soil build. That's as much as I'm going to say, it could end up being a book long.

stock lens.

don’t ever call yourself that again jew

>nebraska
>cucked

well, shit. nowhere is safe.