Boston Free Speech

We are Boston Free Speech. A group of libertarians, liberals, conservatives, and moderates that came together in 2017 to fight back against the rampant censorship, and political violence in America. You may know us from the August 19th rally where 45K triggered SJWs came out to scream "NAZI" at a group of multicultral individuals. We are looking for people to add to the ranks of our organization, and start chapters around the country.

Our motto is simple: All speech is free speech.

We are free speech absolutists that refuse to bow to those who choose to use violence to stifle anyone's 1st amendment rights. Since we began, we have held three rallies, and have more in the works. If you are from the New England area keep an eye out for us, and feel free to join our discord server to be the first to know what is going down. If you are not from the New England area, please join our server to find ways you can organize in your area. Together we can show violent political figures that they will not scare us.

Join the server here:S5aDJW
For more info check our website: bostonfreespeech.org/

>We are Boston Free Speech
cringe

bumpity bump

Oooo any new rallies coming soon?

hi than

Larpers get out.

Reminder, this is a honeypot and is being spammed

Causing a riot isn't LARPing.

When you guys stop getting embarrassed in public by normies and angry college kids maybe someone will take you seriously.

Until then you are larping losers.

Are these the Naytis?

Free speech faggots

I'm married to a black man

Bump

Lighten up, Francis.

No. Zat would be your mother.

red sox guy has nu male mouth

sage

At least he trimmed up.

I remember you guys having your rally right after Charlottesville.
That was pretty impressive, even though you did kind of look like a bunch of fags kek.

HONEYPOT!!!!!

this. probably a boston antifa hp

Q predicted this

I'm the guy in the bottom left corner lets fucking go

We need a Boston free speech gab ai account

Q is a larper