California Yes!

>pick up your rifle, aim and fire at the thot.
Which one of you is this?

keyt.com/news/san-marcos-parents-react-to-violent-social-media-video-1/690857959

Other urls found in this thread:

keyt.com/news/san-marcos-parents-react-to-violent-social-media-video-1/690857959
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
archive.is/dq2lC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gen z is based.

>be a baby killing thot
>legal to kill babies

>be based gen z
>illegal to call out thots

Why do kids today hate hot women? When I was growing up in 70s we just had sex with them not shoot them. You millennials are just pathetic if it was my daughter I'd ask the judge for just 1 minute with this asshole.

Why do you faggots insist on talking like niggers?

Stop it.

Q predicted this

Back in the 70s there was no social media or internet or niggerified culture. Fucking boomers man. Oh and if it was your daughter that means you raised a massive slut.

>All women are whores, but they won't fuck me

Instead of doing the hard work to improve themselves and try to fuck the hot women, they think they are owed sex so they get mad when they don't get it.

Talking about the word thot btw

Ban assault muskets

when women act like niggers, its ok to use a nigger word to describe them

>Using that nigger word again
This is an 18+ board

A self respecting white man would never unironically talk like a nigger.

I hate thots

>keyt.com/news/san-marcos-parents-react-to-violent-social-media-video-1/690857959
A musket...to go on a killing spree with...mfw

>thots /btfo/'d
>cuck parents of thots are mad
jesus how much worse can it get

While we're blogging I hate people who purposely talk like niggers

if she breathe, she a thot

also lol that's a nugget isn't it?

>jesus how much worse can it get
not a single male was talked to in the video.

Women are the niggers of gender.

I'm sure you would, bud

Niggers call each other niggers. Should we stop saying nigger cause its a nigger word?

OH MY GOD IT'S WORSE

IT'S A FUCKING MUZZLE LOADER

IT'S LEGALLY NOT EVEN A FUCKING FIREARM

Niggers call each other "nigga". I would not support saying "nigga" as a white man, either. "Nigger" is a white man's word.

damn nigga you beez da awthoritae on da wh*te boiz langimaje nowataesayin
fuq da thots mayne

I'm really tired of living in a country that punishes people for making pretty obvious jokes.

I feel really scared when I see this. Being a blonde girl makes you a target to these retards? Afgans are one thing but white guys?

You don't have to use the N word, stop.

Q PREDICTED THIS

back to plebbit hockey nigger, shoo

Can't even want h the fucking video because I live in the middle of fucking nowhere and signal and WiFi sucks
Any direct link to the video that isn't on a sight filled with AIDS?

A FUCKING LEAF NIGGER

Evidence?

Based thot destroyer. BETA UPRISING NOW

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE FEMALES

They always seem to bitch about money and being broke but look at the clothes they wear, they buy expensive coffee and food, have all the latest electronics and pay overpriced rent on a shithole apartment in the city.

You'd already be in jail for trying to salt her underaged eggs. The doctor would inspect her freckle and it would be the shape of your pecker.

This.

N

What makes you think he is White? They blurred out his face. In CA odds are he is some kind of hapa or mestizo.

when a fucking afgan that is 18-20+ harrases a 14 year old and the other swedes encourages this, i get fucking pissed. and now they want to shoot us too? the white race will die off fast. fkn hate some of you guys.

you mean like the generation that produced ed kemper?

When this is the state of women is there any wonder.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I've seen a lot on here but this... I'm done for a while. I can't take this.

thanks jewish shill, you'll keep marrying white women while white men go out to shoot them. kys.

Misdirection try a bit harder kike.

misdiserection equals pointing put the obvious flaw in the argument that was "the state of women these days". i understand it was a joke but i've had enough. i don't find it funny anymore.

This retard knows that we don't come from a dieing bloody ovula?Actually it is quite the opposite.
Women are so much attention whores that they feel the need to always try to be more shocking than the next woman in the sole purpose to be looked at and we ends up with those kind of things.

People have had to endure a rekt vagina once in their lives, why force it again...

>kike
No he is KyK.

yeah sure

Wrekt vag is one thing shoving your kids head in it is another.

guy stands up for himself and tells people to get rid of shit-teir women and cucks defend women it sounds just like a regular day in califonia

At some point we have got to wise up and stop blaming individuals, and start blaming the shitty multiculti society. Does anyone wonder WHY homogeneous societies have this happen rarely?

Imagine wanting to raise two cucks rather than two strong men

Our future is communist

Usually, it goes back and forth ideologically but it would seem that there are those that want to be social engineers that have no concept of real engineering and the factor of chaos theory.

Gen Z. Based thot destroyers.

lmao kike media took a funny video of a kid with a musket saying fire at the thots and are spinning it into a school shooting situation. its like they want to redpill kids on how slimy they are.

killing thots is whats up senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Link the video.

No one wonders, but half the population seems to blame it on racism.

Based! Yeah you better be scared you faggots! The fire rises!

boomers:
>free love and LSD, man!

gen Z:
>unironic thot patrols

i feel like there were probably more thots in the 60s and 70s than today desu

This is a return to the mean, where boomers were the first generation to really be bred, born and raised in semtitism, and gen Z are bio immune to rabbinic teachings. 1000 years ago, thots were stoned to death in WHITE countries

in what world do they think it's okay to post it on social media for everyone to see?!

this will really make virgin white girls want to support you, you support killing your own. die.

your generation was the cause of all these gen X/Y faggots that are degenerate scum
KYS

They like a bad boy. Virgin girls aren't Thots genius. Good luck finding a virgin anyways faggot.

white genocide is glorious isn't it

Look at this retard
>hurr durr you want your tumor to love you, don't you
>hurr dee durrgen, don't remove the cancer, goy, try to love the tumor
Faggot, you're probably on the hit list

yeah i probably am, when a mudslime stomp me to death you guys will celebrate it.

I

>weak retard dies like a weak retard after inviting the horde to dinner
Rest assured you will NOT be avenged

how did i invite them?

This is what the mindset of all Americans will look like in the year 2035 and its beautiful

You had a chance to say no, we in America are fighting this very moment to send home our invaders. Weak die out, and you have the nerve to tell me what women want

I've seen funky town Mexican gang shit and yet this makes me more sick than any of that ever did

>everyone is lying
would'nt you know best? fake news america? and i'm sorry to say but trump seems to be a puppet, where is the wall etc? and is it still true that we can have a child in the usa and thereby grant it citizenship in the country?

lol thots shaking in their boots.

G

archive.is/dq2lC
Archive of article

>why do kids today hate sociopathic, drug addicted, baby-killing whores?
ftfy

Autism.
> killing 16 people
> the time it’d take to load that fucking musket
Kek epic larp op

Because many were raised by them sadly. My mother was a notorious cocaine addict and it fucked up my older sister's childhood before she stopped.

> Cali cuck.
> only allowed to own a musket.
Musket control when?

millennial women are scum and as artificial wombs become normaized we’ll start seeing more anti female rhetoric.

If this kid was growing up in the 70s he would probably have no problem getting a girlfriend. Society is fucked up to the point where completely average, normal guys are bitter woman haters.

He just needs to go in and give a firm handshake.

Nice digits.

Damn I went to that HS. lmao wtf.

Then you should be well aware of the thot problem. I went to your rival school.

Mission HIlls? Thats the beaner side of San Marcos. Although it doesnt matter in that town.

Wait the video says its a San Marcos and a Santa Barbara school student at once? I am confused.

Not San Marcos, CA. Santa Barbara, CA.

We don't hate all of them. Just don't be a disgusting Thot. It's really that simple.

Oh didnt know there were more than one San Marcos High Schools in CA.

Guys his age back in the 70s would have way more time practicing their social skills. He, like most modern boys, probably spends most of his time inside. A boy in the 70s would have been socializing a lot more

>Gen z
>Millennials
I know you're trolling but it needed to be said anyway

Why do boomers not realize that whatever the faults of the millennials may be, the millennials were literally created by boomers?

Today society is at war against white straight males. Testosterone defensive response is turning you into a soldier.