The Super Bowl

Does anyone on pol even watch the Super Bowl or sports in general or do you see it as a waste of time that distracts the masses from the real issues?

In WW1 they took a break fighting for Christmas. Everyone needs a break once and awhile.

All entertainment falls under that in some way
I would never pay for it though

the best part is, every fan the NFL loses, is NEVER coming back. EVER. Once you quit that terrible shit, and start flushing niggerdom and black culture out of your life, it will awaken in you like an overwhelming illumination, at how awful, poisonous and destructive black culture and black society are to a functioning nation.

The NFL is triggering a paradigm shift, as strange as it sounds. Our entire 'American condition' is going to "learn" from this as a collective conscience. The American gestalt will evolve from this. The true terror of black culture and black influence will be revealed for all of its hollow, conceited character. They pillage cities and stage unavoidable national protests on prime time tv, that take national and federal spotlight attention. Soon we will cast the light back on them, and they and their entire cancerous culture will be exposed.

they cant double down out of this one. Its already too late. The numbers have already dropped. They brought 2 full NFL franchises to Los Angeles, and spent untold billions to do so, manipulate tax code, legislation and city/state governments to push their agenda (this happens in all NFL cities though) and its still E.M.P.T.Y.

the 'everyman' is wise to the NFL-jew. And there is NO going back now. They will never be forgiven for this. it was literally taken personally by your average joe-blow, who prior to this, worshipped the NFL and his football idols, only to have them betray him in an unthinkable way. TREASON. and when they werent commiting treason, they lecture and chide whites on socio-political issues, cart out leftist propanda shills to dance and pontificate at Half-time, then run a never ending ESPN tirade about the horror of white culture and white men 24/7, 365. The NFL will never recover, ever. and its tear-jerking beautiful.

Stop watching grown men chase a ball.

My favorite superbowl was superbowl 32, where the half time show was OP sucking CIA nigger cock on stage for all to see. Tell me, OP, did Agent Smiths warm cum taste good as it slid down your throat?

You wish

Not sure if you're actually Terry.

I didn’t watch last year, and I’m from Atlanta. I’ve got a long history with football. I can count past super bowl champions as a close friend. I know several former players. I even know a former coach. played for a National championship collegiate football team. I’m not watching the super bowl this year either. I’ve heard the Eagles are playing. Only yesterday did I think I learned the Patriots are playing. I’m really not 100-% sure. I just don’t care anymore. I personally know a part owner of a NFL team, and I know someone who performed at the halftime show several years ago. I’m done with the nfl.

oh yeah sportsball! Pass |:|

False flag somalibomb imminent g4s shitshow inbound

It's fixed like wrestling

I won't watch it, but I do support the Patriots only because they seem to make blacks so upset when they win.

The NFL was pissing me off long before the niggers started kneeling during the anthem. That was just the straw that broke the camel's back. I now just watch major league baseball, a sport where American niggers are becoming an endangered species.

>pol
>>>/reddit/

>watching niggercollision

Yeah, I don't get why some people waited till niggers started kneeling to start getting pissed off at the NFL. For the longest the NFL has been nothing more than our niggers vs your niggers which team will win.

At least tune in to watch Trump's bros go 2 for 2 in the Super Bowl since he became president.

how those sand niggers working for ya?

Anyone working at walmart wearing their teams jerseys tomorrow?

Don't forget that the niggers representing a team are pretty much never from the area the team is in, and will leave if the tax payer doesn't invest in a billion dollar stadium for them.

Watching sports, football especially, is one of the most blue pilled activities you can indulge in. Do your duty and don't watch the fucking niggerbowl.