Whats the over/under until he gets impeached after the memo didnt show jack shit? ill go under at 2.5 months

whats the over/under until he gets impeached after the memo didnt show jack shit? ill go under at 2.5 months

nice argument

I say there are hreater odds of you jacking off tonite and spending superbowl sunday with a girl you jack off too and you watch her leave to go get fucked by a chad.

>spending superbowl sunday with a girl you jack off too and you watch her leave to go get fucked by a chad
project harder, virgin loser

In order to conduct surveillance, a FISA application comes from the FISC, to be approved and acted by the DOJ and FBI. The Carter Page application left out certain information in order for it to be approved which is a criminal act. The things which were left out also point to criminal actions on part of those involved:

The fact that the Steele dossier was paid for by the DNC and Clinton through Fusion GPS and Perkin Coie.

The fact that Steele was working with an unnamed person, and was also paid for by the FBI.

The fact that Steele provided the information for a Yahoo article which was used as evidence, under the direction of Fusion and Perkins, controlled by the DNC/Clinton.

Steele should have been terminated as a source for his media contact, but concealed and lied to the FBI about it.

The fact that Steele was proven biased against Trump in a recording.

The fact that Steele was close with the DOJ even after being terminated from the FBI as a source.

Deputy director McCabe testified that no surveillance warrant would have been sought without the Steele dossier.

The application also lies about a Trump campaign advisor conspiring with Carter Page, where there is no evidence.

FBI agent Pete Strzok who had investigated the supposed conspiracy, and FBI attorney Lisa Page (unrelated to Carter Page) had conspired through texts to leak information to the media and discussed meeting with McCabe to discuss a "insurance" policy against President Trump's election

And this is just the first of many. Get ready for it.

We just can't help laughing at you at this point. By the way... if you're being paid to be here, treason charges can apply to you too. That's not jail time. That's a rope.

Thanks, it's a pretty fucking spot-on meme.
The one that's crying is suppose to represent you.

You'll go under 2.5 months?
I'll go over that for 100000$, put your money down senpai.

>signed, GOP internet outreach team

i predict DuhNald will be either impeached or assassinated within the year

You have a copy of the fisa application?

its a paid shill.... dont bother

>Signed the FBI that vetted the memo

FBI sure as fuck does.

A shill calls me a shill. Shillception.

If you're paid to be here, share, keep in mind, the Treason charges can apply to you. And that's not jail time. That's capital punishment. Ask yourself if this is worth it.

>arguing with dopples

are you fucking new?

If you're paid to be here, share, keep in mind, the Treason charges can apply to you. And that's not jail time. That's capital punishment. Ask yourself if this is worth it.

The jew cries out in pain as it strikes you

>wahhhh
>wahhhh
>jews!!!
i wonder what the average iq of a trumpanzee is

Put your money where your cock trap is and place a real bet you shithole lover.

Paddy Power takes that bet, man the fuck up.