Cannibal Gangs of Brazil Rape, Torture, Kill and Eat their victims

What the fuck Brazil
>multiculturalism not even once
ibtimes.co.uk/woman-raped-tortured-had-ovaries-ripped-out-by-cannibal-gang-who-ate-her-killed-husband-1656551

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/woman-raped-tortured-had-ovaries-ripped-out-by-cannibal-gang-who-ate-her-killed-husband-1656551
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder what the initiation to get into this gang is like.

Q predicted this

kill yourrself larping faggot

also, what would you expect from brazilians? most are caboclo scum

I see a doctor, a lawyer, a math teacher.

why did a burguer joined them?
>the one at the right

Aha, right, because he's circumcised.
You're not supposed to look at the bulge, user.

>State of Bahia
>Most blacks in the country
>Least whites in the country
>8th place in number of browns

>ibtimes.co.uk/woman-raped-tortured-had-ovaries-ripped-out-by-cannibal-gang-who-ate-her-killed-husband-1656551

YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS

America in a decade

>tfw this will be America in a few decades
Should I just leave now?

I mean come on boys I know eating ass is getting popular but this is ridiculous

Bahianon here. Please nuke us.

You just have to bring dinner.

When that page loads it stops and say "you have to white list me". "white list" that's racist!!!

What the hell man nuke yourselves. Those things are expensive.

>bahia
everything north of sao paulo is unredeemable

That's normal over there for them it's a brazilian thing

What happened to Brazil? Weren't you guys actually civilized 100 years ago? Every day you stray further and further from the light of Christ and Pedro II

That's our future after the blue wave

Honestly those guys look pretty well fed. Nice healthy bodies. Maybe I should try out canibalism on my next trip to brazil

They are probably like 5’2 that’s why they look like that. Favela dudes are no well fed they all look malnutritioned as fuck

America sold us the republic, Hollywood movies, thug culture and liberalism. Our old Portuguese culture was wiped out. Our media started a subtle reeducation of the masses. The schools preach blatant leftist propaganda. The favelas and its garbage culture is glorified. Entrepreneurism is shunned by excessive taxes. The government took our guns. Christianity is under siege while homofaggotry is rampant. Unbelievable levels of corruption.

Anyone know where I can get that shirt on the left guy? Sweet!

Let me guess, you live in São Paulo?
I'd say anything north of Paraná is already doomed.

We're going to be a blend of Brazil, Mexico and South Africa... with a hint of Middle East.

Id gladly take the middle east over Brazil.

>eat their victim

UMA

'Hollywood' means Baylonian Talmud, (((their))) 'religion'...(((they))) corrupt cultures wherever (((they))) are...

I think you mean take out the middle east before brazil.

legit lol