How bizarre is this, looking back on it without the emotions at the time?

How bizarre is this, looking back on it without the emotions at the time?

Literally dying...a life ended because 'FUCK BLUMPF'...

I remember at the time her parents said they were proud she died that way, but surely now they realise how stupid and pointless it was. She could have just posted on Twitter like everyone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cls-nGTjoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Q predicted this

>She could have just posted on Twitter like everyone else.
Or she could have prevented herself from turning into the Michelin Man and avoided the heart attack altogether.

you can't virtue signal more than that
literal martyr

the girl in the pic and the girl that died aren't even the same person

almost spit out my drink

Should fat hogs whi misrepresent themselves on social media be executed?

DRUMPF IST EIN ORANGE CHEETO
RACE WAR NOW
> dies

what is this story?

I have no idea who this is or what you're talking about.

The bitch died of an heart attack when the challenger of justice struck at charlotteville

morning glory

Are you fucking retarded

Underrated

newfags

She died so that liberals could virtue signal for a few days. What a useless death.

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

Could you imagine being the one or knowing someone who died in a false flag? Damn that'd suck

Retard.

Post the real picture, bitch was 400 lbs easy

Implying she didn't take a gorillion pictures and used the best one for her profile pic

K

Nice copypasta kike. You posted this same shitty wall of text two nights ago.
kys

are you?

i can imagine her parent were very upset when she died of a heart attack at the illegal protest.
but, as i have seen many times, when the $$$ start coming in the sadness seems to lessen. i am sure her family got lots of cash.(sweet, sweet, non taxable cash)

She died because she was morbidly obese and you've fallen for a fucking myspace angle.
Was she even hit by the car? I seem to remember the video showing that the car was like 5ft+ away from her.

Kek. Nice Bantz!

Paste nudes CIA niggers. Come on we know you got em.

No, I have no problem with facial recognition unlike retards

that's what children are for isn't it

Not her

This is her day of.

She was a disgusting Coal Burner who was marching with BLM. Funny she looked nothing like that. It must be a high school pic or something.

as I said not the same person

Q predicted this

How fucking new are you? Jesus christ, more then half this board probably wasn't even here for ZimZam, and all this shit you homos ask stories for happened not even a fucking year ago

The commie traitor had a heart attack, the patriot almost got her fat ass though

Shortly after hook nose laura loomer shoah'd altright discord and a few websites.

It's death was pointless and no one should remember or care, really. His ignorance is a good thing.

That's not the hamplanet you are looking for.

so I just check out Susan Bro's facebook and find this post. This lady is a real piece of work. She went on video SAYING heather died of a heart attack! wft im in crazy town

>fat people were always that fat

If you don't want to die don't be a fat commie bitch and block roads while shouting "whose streets our streets"

Press S to spit on this hamplanet's grave

Considering there's footage of her being no where near the car and hitting the curb, I don't think that mark is from the car. She hit the curb, her chest collapsed because 900 pounds and she died. The end.

>surely now they realise how stupid and pointless it was
lol, no. Starting next year, history text books will be printed talking about the "modern civil-rights struggles", and how people like Heather Hyer died to protect the rights of POC, women, and LGBTDKGKD groups. You don't think so? You think all the civil rights "heros" of the past were actually people of merit and respect? No, no, no friend. This cunt is going to be a martyr from now, until the end of time. Trayvon Martin is the new Emmett Till.
youtube.com/watch?v=9cls-nGTjoE

The chest compressions from the antifa "medics" probably didn't help

Susan not died. That not her mom.

Heather Heyer. Murdered by a Trump voting, Sup Forums shilling, white supremacist.

that comment by Susan is total horse shit.
>if you look real close you can see the red marks!! case CLOSED
There are 3 profiles belonging to Susan and she has gone full shill mode in her newest one. This lady is a total fraud.

I've thought about it. This photo they used early that susan pulled out. That old lady is not Susan. Old lady in the photo has a very narrow nose. fake susan is bulbous and fat nose

also its a LONG shot, but can anyone make out that name tag?

"hello my name is"
"Heather Hyer"

She died from obesity, car didn't hit her, so if you're saying it's because of animosity towards Trump then she was a wizard that knew what the future would be because she became a hambeast well before the election.

James Fielding had the reasonable belief that he was in imminent danger, just as Reginald Denny was on his fateful day back in '92. The local police will also have to explain why they forced the protestors to exit into a gauntlet of counter-protesters.

The fourth thread I've seen you in. Get out.

First blood.

It's a meme now bro