Kemono Friends

delivery kudasai

why's fennec so smug?

Take that garbage out to the recyclables.

>HURRY UP TO VISIT
>half of the text says youre going to die if you go

On my way now!

Because someone to smug at is there.

If you spent that much time around Arai-san you'd feel pretty smug.

I reckon she just have a resting smug face, and isn't very smug at all, in reality. In the show, she just come off as relaxed and content, rather than smug.

You think so? She seems at least amused by Arai's antics.

Horses are for ___

Yeah, amused. She seems content to just follow Araiguma around to see what new interesting things will happen. If she were smug she would tease Arai occasionally, but Fennec never did.

Racing!

hugging.

>Snow mountain is a really "tanoshii" place

Breaking News: Regular Japari Park Visitor Found Frozen Solid Near Hotspring in Snow Mountain Area

Those two always makes me smile

What's inside Mirai's fanny pack?

Maybe we just interpreted it differently, to me it seemed like Fennec following Arai-san around for her own amusement and occasionally egging her on, like "oh, so that's the girl who stole your hat, hmm?" And she seemed to relish that moment when Arai finally learned Kaban and the hat thief were the same person.

But like you say it may just be something I was inferring based on her facial expression. I think it's fair to draw such an inference though because of how the characters' expressions in the show are generally tailored to their personalities.

That's just creepy.

you can't find a character as much of a sweetheart as alpaca-san

>spits on the floor
>sweetheart

The future.

That's fair. Sometimes it's just fun to watch your friends bumble around, especially when you're not someone who likes taking the initiative. Fennec tends to let Arai do the leading while she hang around and keep the situation in check. It's easy to be smug when you just want to watch and support. You have a broader perspective and chance to assess before acting.

Why did they both end up with Serval companions? Is it just fate? Do Servals by compulsion become interest in humans? Is there some deeper subconscious link between the Servals (which for instance may have caused her to cry in episode 10)?

But if I position myself in the right way, she spits on my dick!

Yeah, I didn't mean to imply that Fennec's interest in Arai was purely "this girl is the object of my ridicule." I think there's an element of that though.

Pic related, this is a good example of how I imagine their relationship. Not teasing, but kind of lovingly chiding.

She is a straight shooting country girl at heart, and does not care for visitors who aren't customers.

Someone said a while ago that Servals don't take separations from humans well at all, so mayhbe there's a link

Alpha as fuck.

one theory is that it's the same serval that got devolved when trying to protect mirai and then got sandstar'd back to a friend before kaban and the reason serval cried is that it brought buried memories back in a subconscious level.

Why is Kaban's ass crack visible on the outside of her shorts?

>lovingly chiding
The best kind.

teaching serval how to exercise

she hadn't served any customers in a long while user jeez. and don't forget that she was the one who was entrusted with carrying Kaban's sandstar form

That seemed like a spur-of-the-moment action to me. But even so, she deserves credit for that. Instrumental in saving Kaban's life to say the least.

did she not let Kaban charge her battery?

A megaphone speaker.

Nigeroooooo!

Kaban's bum exudes personality. It cannot be contained.

Anyone else feel like this show has rekindled a love of animals that you haven't felt since you were a child?

I remember as a kid you could ask someone "what is your favourite animal" and it would be a perfectly reasonable question, because kids just have that kind of interest in animals that we kind of forget as adults. But all the little info bits and the different animals I'd never heard of just makes me realize how cool this stuff is and how wrong I was to stop caring about it.

>Prairie Dog runs straight into a bush

Why is she so clumsy?

otter does not seem to appreciate the severity of the situation

She was climbing the cerulean, i don't think she cares.

A visitor who does not want tea is not ideal, but a Friend in need must not be turned away.

Yeah.

i don't remember having a favourite animal

>tfw no liger friend

Everywhere Otter goes, she must tanoshii.

Quite so. It's amazing what a heartwarming story about animal girls can do to remind you of the wonders of nature and animals.

Sneks were mine, especially small constrictors.

How about ones with delicious bare legs?

I want to sniff her laundry

What a confident smile. Why do people sometimes give Jaguar giant Hibiki scarves? The colour scheme? Coincidence?

too much sake?

nice

Stout and plump.

She had a lot.

Please stop lewding the Jaguar, I'm at work and my 15 minutes break isn't for another hour.

Promotions?

>TRPG
>Dice

Would play. Too bad I don't have enough friends.

Kuri-chan is the cutest.

Mine was penguins. I even had a "penguins club" with my grade school friends where we each picked a penguin we were (like gentoo, rockhopper, emperor, etc). I was a gentoo penguin. I was obsessed with penguins in general and just loved them and even followed the hockey team.

I'm always reminded of that watching anime. Like in Penguindrum that part where HHH are in grade school trying to pick a group name and one of them suggests "The Penguins." And moreso with Kemono Friends and PePaPu of course. I'm a grown-ass man now but I still know a lot of penguin trivia.

I know how you feel.
The weird thing is I absolutely love cats and felines in general.
I don't even really like domestic dogs all that much.

Yet somehow wolves are my favourite animal, ironicly wolf is also best friend.

Got that really cute one with a silhouette of the friends holding up Big Dog's foot?

Absolutely. It's amazing.

Neko Atsume, Friend version.

A lot or one cup?

Cephalopod Friends when?

Which friend would you ask if you could put your finger in her butt?

Why is it always a Shoebillfag?

From calling people ____fags to having best/worst girl discussions and completely ruining everything it's only a single step, so please don't do that.

I haven't seen any best/worst girl discussions yet. I have seen plenty of retarded posts like though, so I'm more worried about those personally.

Is this what heaven looks like?

It's what Mirai's house looks like, she lives alone with her cats.

Konoha and Mimi joined your party.

Geimu.

Just report them without giving them any attention and they'll go away. Please don't hate the starebird because of a few dumb people.

>literally cant function without games
Was it autism?

>INT: 3

Kemono Sports

Is this really how people dress for sports nowadays?

yes it is

HORSE PUSSY

Absolutely.

Way too slutty Tbh and the one on the right is looking straight up nigga.

No, because I beat my arachnophobia a while ago and learned how interesting organisms are, but it certainly supports that feeling.

The cats are mating.

OYOYOYOYOYO