Why's racism bad, Sup Forums? No one will tell me

Why's racism bad, Sup Forums? No one will tell me

Well, if a turd was self aware and knew it was only a piece of shit, it'd feel terrible.

That's why we call them niggers.

answer me Sup Forums

It isn't, it's tribalism. If you are the only people whoa aren't allowed to act tribally, something is horribly wrong.

Hey, its wet breasts

Having racial malice is a bad thing. Being racist is often conflated with hating other races.

Ok but do we have anyone here that actually thinks racism is bad? I want to understand why people think it is the height of evil

Hello, Siri. Look up "Race realism".

but why is it a bad thing?

It's irrational to expand observations of individuals to an entire group of people sharing superficial characteristics, esp. when discrimination and mistreatment are the result.

For instance, let's say I'm walking in the park one day and then I get mugged by a ginger. I hate that guy and want him to go to prison, but would it make sense to hate all gingers and think that they all are gingers?

By the same token, if I see on the TV stories about hundreds of gingers mugging people over time, this might initially seem more convincing. But statistically speaking, when you're talking about 100 odd people out of a pop. of millions, it's still insignificant.

Racism all relies on this kind of generalization being made with regards to minority groups, so it is irrational and often leads to bad stuff happening (lynchings, church shootings, incessant Sup Forums shitposting, etc).

What's more, you are missing out on some positive things by stigmatizing entire groups based on the actions of members of those groups. For instance, if you are a jew-hater, there are a lot of good movies and books you won't be seeing or watching because of your baseless prejudice.

That's pretty much it

>I can smell him from here

Why it's bad? For every 1 reason you might find that it's bad, there are 2 dumb niggers to make you change your mind...

shame about his hair after all that weight loss

It truly doesn't matter, because you'll be called a racist for just about anything. Tribalism is only natural, and race realism is the way to go.

so at what point does it become statistically justifiable to acknowledge that you don't want to be around another race because of the increased chance of bad things happening?

Also, just because you appreciate something that the race makes doesn't mean you have to hang around them

It's judging people based off of things they have no control over. It's like teasing a retard for not being able to be a neurosurgeon.

I don't see why that's a bad thing? I'm not going to let the retard perform brain surgery just because it's something he can't control

It's not. Only the Jewish media thinks it is cuz they don't want to be turned into lampshades for what they've done.

What are some of those things that they cannot control?

answer me you egg

Would you like it if people hated you or told you you were inferior to them, solely based on your racial ethnicity?

Q predicted this

If I was objectively inferior, I wouldn't think it's bad, I would think it's the truth. But if I was a dumb nigger I probably wouldn't care about the truth.