Can Sup Forums please teach me about the religion of "peace"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_oZAz8n1Js
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcU4ousVLhc
youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pic says all u need to kno

It's shit and outdated opium induced desert stories

It's really designed to keep you entertained and disciplined while spending your life in an unfulfilling sandbox of hell

not really, i want memes, info-graphs and jewtube links, some cold hard facts, ect that's just a random picture the showed up when I typed terrorism into google images.

Thread.

then why do Muslims stay faithful to it after leaving said unfullfilled sandbox of hell instead of adopting western culture instead.

>shill

It's structured in a way that consumes your life and thinking moreso than other religions outside of some cults / mormonism. It is ingrained in them and everyone around them. These two facts make them unable to conceive another way of living unless they have had some exposure to western life or values while young.

Islam is talmudic pharisaism and sadduceism.
>The Sadducees fled the destruction of Jerusalem into Arabia.
>Mohammad was a Sadducee
>The Pharisees evangelised all through the Roman and Persian Empires
>The "King in Exile" or "Exhilarch" remained in Babylon when the faithful returned.
>After jewing the Persians Exhilarch had all the money confiscated and were driven out (this becomes a bit of a pattern)
>Exhilarch and about half the talmudic pharisees fled into the caucuses (become Ashkenazi)
>Exhilarch's daughter marries Mohammad and half the talmudic pharisees flee to Arabia
>Exhilarch's grandson (Mohammad's son) returns to Persia at the head of a Muslim army and conquers it all.
>Mohammad's Sadducee son conquers Jerusalem.
>Both proclaim themselves to be the Jewish Messiah
This is the foundation of the Shia/Sunni split. It's still just Sadducee/Pharisee fight.
>All the Pharisaic converts all through North Africa herald Islam as the establishment of the Messianic Kingdom of Israel
>Convert en-mass and throw open the gates of all the fortified cities to the Muslims
>Roman Empire in Africa falls in under a hundred years because Jews do what Jews do best.
>Rome and Europe kick all the Pharisaic converts and Sephardic Jews out of Europe.
>They all go and join the Ashkenazis in the Caucuses
Islam is the final beast empire of Daniel.
Muslims are Talmudic Jews.
Islam is Zionist Talmudism
Ashkenazis (Israel) and Sunnis (Saudi Arabia) both hate the Shia (Iran) because the Iranians claim to be the only legitimate line of Jewish Kings (through the Exhilarch's daughter) and so the only ones from which the Talmudic messiah can come.
>Fun fact, when the Muslims conquered Jerusalem they built two temples on the Temple Mount.
>The Dome and the Al Aqsa Mosque
>For almost 1200 years the Al Aqsa Mosque was considered the rebuilt Temple of Solomon and was where Jews went to worship.

Outlaws usury, sodomy, feminism, fornication, adultery, drugs, etc..

So obviously Sup Forums hates it.

music, movie theaters yeah really good stuff

thank user, i didn't know any of this and i'm on Sup Forums often, there are so many jew or black threads on Sup Forums but not much about islam/muslim threads unless its some girl/boy getting raped/ or myanmar propaganda, mods were even deleting threads about Canadian terrorist attack in Edmonton one time, clearly attempts at censorship. i feel like the shills/bots and globalists don't want people discussing islam for some reason, it's clearly not a cult of peace and part of the agenda.

>Outlaws usury, sodomy, feminism, fornication, adultery, drugs, etc..
Only for Muslims in their actions toward other Muslims.
>A Muslim is only a post-pubescent man who prostrates himself before literally satan five times a day

Islam...the nigger of religion.

>pic says all u need to kno
As if you wouldn't want White children to grow up learning to fire guns the minute they stop crawling, burger.

>outlaws sodomy

>i feel like the shills/bots and globalists don't want people discussing islam for some reason
They don't, because Islam is the end goal for the destruction of the world.
>The Islamic/Talmudic Messiah is literally /the/ anti-Christ of Revelation
>Islam is direct and open worship of Satan

he's just a dancing boy, they're just really good touchy feely friends ok? lmao

well i'm gonna make more threads about it now, people need to know this shit.

And wearing red shirts for men, not cleaning urine and feces of your body, pork, sleeping on your stomach, playing with dice, not giving charity, saying "Good luck."., men wearing silk or gold, etc...

The only question is how do I know all this?

>MFW Taqiyya intensifies

He.. hehe. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA

Shakira law coming to a town near you soon...

It's not a crime if they're not human
>Only post-pubescent male adherents are human

all things Sup Forums claims to hate
admit it - if they weren't brown you'd think islam is fucking awesome.

That screencap is pretty retarded. The Anti-Christ is going to be a false jew (Ashkenazi jew).

The mark of the beast will be some kind of microchip implant. This isn't even a secret anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=y_oZAz8n1Js

No those practices are completely outlawed by Islam for everyone living in an Islamic state.
This as a leftover from Zoroastrianism in Persia, Afghanistan, etc.. The Taliban actually had eliminated bacha bazi... before America invaded Afghanistan and allowed the practice to return.

goat fuckers

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcU4ousVLhc

i need quotes, memes, info graphs, ect i need to make a new Sup Forums folder of info on this cult that is invading the west. i have race realism folders, jewish folders, traditional folders, conspiracy and ancient history folders, now i need an islam folder

nah it's shit man I've lived in arab countries it's very very shit

They blow up so fast

This shit is so retarded it is probably true

that makes sense with all the migrants being men and going around raping en masse western women.. like a conquering horde would.

Fuck off islam is for savages and terrorists

>Islam is the literal worship of Satan
Yeah, I don't care what colour you are. If you bow down to the satanic cube and space rock you can GTFO.

this is sick

>Muslims are Talmudic Jews
>Ashkenazis are Talmudic Jews
They are the same thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ

here we go, thanks user

>those practices are completely outlawed by Islam for everyone living in an Islamic state.
A person is defined in Islam as:
1. An adult male adherent of Islam
2. An adult male Jew or Christian who submits to Islam by paying the Jizya

saved

will read later, thanks user

They like little boys

tell mossad to kill the marxists before it blows back on you bro, people arn't going to blame the muslims, they will blame the people who pushed to flood the west with them... (((jews)))

you forgot promotes incest and pedophilia

Mossad loves muslims you moron. They're actively working to bring about Greater Israel.
Greater Israel is a unified Islamic State.

Geezus

>religion of "peace"
know that such a thing it not possible

I don't know what everyones problem with is islam is. I mean it doesn't belong in Europe of the west in general but that's not a reason to hate it. As a belief system it's almost as good as Christianity. Almost

Bush invented the term Religion of Peace

it's a warning faggot, they can take it or leave it but the next holocaust wont be fake.

they hate it because it is in the west, as a kid i had no fucking idea what a muslim was because there were none and when i learned about Egypt or some Muslim country regarding history or development or geo politics, religion didn't even matter, no one cared tell they came to the west and started raping kids and yelling allahu akbar, now there is plenty reason to hate it.

The next talmudic sacrifice will bring about the rebirth of the Islamic Caliphate.

>literal worshippers of satan and the spirit of the anti-Christ
>almost as good as being saved from eternal damnation by the blood of Jesus
Take the meme flag off schlomo