In celebration of 20th anniversary of the long-running and best-selling popular manga series in Japan...

>In celebration of 20th anniversary of the long-running and best-selling popular manga series in Japan, Sony Pictures have acquired the rights to make a live action Hollywood movie adaptation of One Piece. Sony Pictures will adopt the cinematic universe model and make several movies that revolve around different One Piece characters. The characters that have been confirmed to lead their own movies in the One Piece cinematic universe so far are Monkey D. Luffy, Portgas D. Ace, Trafalgar Law, Smoker, Boa Hancock, and Jinbei.

>This cinematic universe will be headed by producer Avi Arad (Spider-Man) while the series creator Eiichiro Oda will be involved as Executive Producer.

>Production is expected to start by spring of 2019.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-30/one-piece-cinematic-universe-in-the-works-by-sony-pictures/.118253

Holy fuck

Reported.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

ENJOY YOUR FRANCHISE RAPE PISSFAGS

YOU REALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE IMMUNE TO THIS?

>implying Oda has time to involve himself with some movies when he barely leaves the house unless Shonen Jump lets him out of his stable every now and again
Didn't even click.

Oh please no, you can't replicate the happy artstyle with reality

Click the link retards

No

>Zack Efron as Law

>Hillary Duff as Nami

At least it isn't WSJCU
As a Narufag I am happy it wasn't use

Isn't Lionsgate working on a Naruto movie?

There aren't bigger cucks in the medium than Wan Piss fags.

>can't even make a proper anime adaption
>LETS DO LIVE ACTION

Why Japan loves getting cucked by murica?

Huh? One Piece lost its integrity as soon as it signed up with Toei to do the animated adaptation. You're really trying to force this too hard.

Oda helped make Strong World, Z, and Gold.

>Sony Pictures

Haha

>Avi Arad

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, because those are anime, and his usual job includes working with the anime team.

>sanji, chopper, brook, franky, usopp and robin will all be cut out from the film cause they're not popular enough

made this gif from the pv

I bet they will make Chopper into a badass pirate reindeer who escaped from Vegapunk's laboratory with the help of Hilruk.

and Franky will be played by Adam Sandler.

Sony Pictures and Sony Pictures Japan are different companies, the jap side are not held down by the burger one.

I want Katy Perry to be Nami

Are you fucking kidding me?

Who are they casting?

yes

>sony
Everyone will be black and people are gonna be pissed bc not enough asian people were casted mark my words

>Rocket Racoon Chopper

Who's gonna voice him?

Click on the fucking link.

wtf i hate One Piece now

>Sony pictures

HAHAHAHAHAHA

It really shows how fucking retarded some of you are.

Why?

>One Piece Evolution
You know, I'm down to see this. If only to see how bad the trainwreck will be

Money.