Comey, Holder, Rice are their tweets code to their colleagues?

Doe anyone else think that the shadow gov't communicates by code through their tweets? Take a tweet Comey made tonight;
Got to dress up for a family event tonight and was proud to wear my FBI cufflinks. instagram.com/p/Bewk1QogKoM/

why mention FBI cufflinks?
there have been several that I have wondered about like obvious code and instruction from Eric Holder twitter
Eric Holder Nov. 7, 2017
If we work hard and run everywhere we can unite our country and end this awful time. It will not be easy but it can-and must-be done. We fight. “Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.” Winston Churchill
what does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=od-5gCO_PGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wise men wonder, while strong men die.

I think you are on to something here OP

Cuff links mean reco bro they all catching the same chrages just letting ppl know that is all prob just a cheese burger

Comey is /ourguy/ do you see how the shills are intermixing criminals with actual patriots?

They're trying to conflate, Comey, Rosenstein and Mueller with the Obama's closest confidants. Don't trust them.

months ago Holder tweeted out something about, remember Honor and Country and something else I can't remember but everyone thought it as funny because the order he listed it was HRC and people thought it was about Hillary.

Comey's informing friends that he's been arrested and that any communications between them is likely compromised.

Arrested but tweeting?

Arrested and released on bail.

Like Michael Flynn's arrest several months before his indictment being unsealed/made public

about to be arrested, cufflinks = handcuffs

ah okay got it!

do you think anything will happen? or will they all get away with this somehow?

I believe it.

Bump. A new and very possible angle.

Parliament - Give Up The Funk (Tear The Roof Off The Sucker)
youtube.com/watch?v=od-5gCO_PGE

They probably use number stations and ham radios

Possible, i would assume the arrest warrant would be able to be searched online somewhere.

Special Agent Andrew McCabe stood tall over the last 8 months [DO NOT TALK], when small people [SHEEP] were trying to tear down an institution we all depend on [COVER]. He served with distinction for two decades [WE OWN YOU & YOUR FAMILY]. I wish Andy well [187]. I also wish continued strength for the rest of the FBI [GENERAL THREAT TO OTHERS]. America needs you [ACTIVATE SLEEPER CELLS].

So how does it feel to have paranoid schizophrenia?

>arrested
>federal charges
>bail

Are you stupid nigger?
He hasnt been arrested.

Q predicted this

Q envisioned this

Paranoid schizophrenia = everyone on the internet is a paid shill and I'm being gangstalked

Believing there is a deep state, and that they are criminal in nature, and that they communicate in code =/= schizophrenia

Although I am not 100% sure Comey is speaking in codei

Drop dead, Dr. Shekelberg.

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.