Are Traps Gay

I need some answers,not that i watch that shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424
Being attracted to transgender woman is not gay, now, instead you start replying with "3DPD", let me finish.
If you're not gay for liking transgender woman, how can traps be gay when they look way more girly than any actual man?

>instead you start replying with "3DPD", let me finish.
Meant before*, sorry.

Not literally gay but they are incredibly degenerate.

3DPD trannies are fucking disgusting basketcases 99% of the time.

Cease your faggotry

>3DPD trannies are fucking disgusting basketcases 99% of the time.
That's my point, if they're not gay how can traps be gay? The manliest trap is more feminine than the girliest tranny.

You're still a fucking /d/egenerate who needs to stop spamming their shit all over Sup Forums.

Penises are gross

We're just arguing about a popular archetype in manga and anime.

If you're a guy and you're into traps, you're gay.

I mean so is everyone on Sup Forums, myself included

Getting a BJ from a trap - 0% gay
Fucking a trap - 20% gay
Giving trap a BJ - 80% gay
Getting fucked by a trap - 100% gay

Increase gayness by 10% for every inch the trap's dick is over 4.

In normalfag terms, you're fucking gay if you fap to traps. In actuality, you're just a desperate deviant who needs to take a break from masturbation.

Why do traps even exist?

I'd rather hang out with someone who likes anime than someone who wants to be a girl. In fact, I'd rather hangout with a /m/an.

nah, you're still gay

traps aren't gay but OP will always be a faggot

Your penis is not a rocket scientist. Your body becomes aroused by seeing certain traits, such as wide hips or a thin waist. If a boy possesses enough of those traits you will be aroused even though there is a penis. Now if you are more attracted to traps than women, then you are at the very least bisexual if not gay.

>being attracted to this is gay

Nah nigga i aint gay

If you looked at the bulge first, consult professional help immediately.

I honestly just feel embarrassed for the person who drew that.

No, if he looks like a girl and you don't see his dick (except you watch hentai), that means this is a girl

I didn't look at the bulge first, but I certainly made one of my own when I noticed it.

Why?

why are you guys so afraid of being gay

>Why?
See >In actuality, you're just a desperate deviant who needs to take a break from masturbation.

I take plenty of breaks from masturbation when I'm in a busy period and that doesn't make traps less hot.

>why are you guys so afraid of being gay

At this point i don't even know if i am or not.

Of course liking traps isn't gay.
At least as long as it's not sexual attraction.
But I'm sure no one would be THAT gay

Those ain't traps. Those are nothing but boys cosplaying as shipgirls who happen to look like boys.

No, it just means you have low standards for woman

trapfags are shotafags in denial

Yes, but it's okay to be gay for traps.

The traps themselves may not be, but the ones liking them are

>Those are nothing but boys cosplaying as shipgirls who happen to look like boys.
So, traps?

Traps aren't gay if you're a girl

>trapfags are shotafags in denial

So they're gay right?

Aristotle makes the mistake of assuming you enjoy traps exclusively and not enjoy woman as well.

>dom traps
No, thats gay as fuck. Being Dom is a masculine trait

yes

No, tomboys are gay.

>Being Dom is a masculine trait
What about femdom, then?

>Giving trap a BJ - 80% gay

No, its 100% gay, giving a reach around to a trap is like %100 gay if you enjoy it but only %40 if you don't

Getting tricked by a trap isn't gay, it's why they're called traps in the first place. Looking for traps on purpose is undeniably gay though.

No! Just boys! They're cosplaying as reverse traps!

Depends what you find attractive about it, if you enjoy being dominated you are gay as fuck m8

Well if you look for a trap then it isn't really a trap then,huh?

Boys are fine too.

Traps are not gay. Liking dick & wanting to shove your cock inside another man is absolutely heterosexual.