Rokudo no Onna-tachi

New Best girl is a Good Girl!

I suppose she will become bad in this arc unless she reformed which would mean she will become bad, again.
>inb4 it becomes a dominatrix battle with the Onishima grill

op why didn't you storytime it
can't get all the (You)s this way

Good gang.

rokudou hurry up with the fucking cardboard holy shit

>School festival coming up
>Gee class what are we going to do
>Incredibly, they suggest something actually original and interesting: a ramen stall
>Holy shit
>MC stands up
>B-but this doesn't fit my trite and bland idea of what school is supposed to be like, we're supposed to be doing a school play or a café
>Ranna immediately intimidates the whole class into going along with it.

I know this is something very small to get mad about but god damn I can't get over how tired I am of the school play / maid cafe bullshit in every school manga.

but you don't understand user, someone's already doing a ramen stall

They could intimidate them into doing a school play instead

>Guy is about to get his head shoved into that giant peach
>Complains

Needs to kill himself.

rokodou would not approve!

Forgot pic

I have to agree. I mean, if she was going to hurt him for it sure, but it seems she was going to go along with it.

Art looks like it's getting better, maybe it'll be readable by the final volume.

I want to like this, but I just can't get over the mediocre art style and the whiny little shit protag.

Every time I try to get into it, I'll maybe make it through two chapters before the urge to stab the annoying dumbass through my monitor becomes too much.

>someone's already doing a ramen stall
It was yakisoba, different things.

>but I just can't get over the mediocre art style
you mean as opposed to the generic monotone cookie cutter art style that is popularized in many works for the last decade? i bet you piss and moan every time a new chapter of hsg gets translated too.

I know it's supposed to be Ranna's vagina bones but can't get it out of my head that it looks a like a thicc little pudge poking there. It gets me diamonds nonetheless

>whiny little shit protag
That that back.

He whines and then mans up, it happens every arc yes but pays off

Isn't that literally just Team Skylark from IGPX?

>mediocre art style
It's unique but not mediocre, mangaka is actually pretty good. Just look at the details on the motorcycles this chapter.
> Whiny shit protag
Still gets more shit done than 90% of harem protags. He proves that you don't have to be overpowered to be a badass.

>It's unique but not mediocre
It's more rough than mediocre, the mangaka will get better with practice.

>implying anybody watched IGPX

>more girls for Rokudou
When is Ranna going to do something about this injustice?

It's not my fault everyone on Sup Forums is underage.

This, I loved how he made a red string of fate with blood in the first chapter. It looked pretty good
Once the power dispels in the last arc all girls will abandon him but he will chase only after Ranna

>MC's friends are relevant and likable
>MC has a personality and is likable
>girls are funny
This manga is actually pretty good.

Underage had nothing to do with it. It had the worst time slot of the bunch for half of it's run. I don't think they even aired all of the episodes.

>Just look at the details on the motorcycles this chapter.
could easily be tracing tho, got to look more at the way an artist draws characters/motion/environments to get an accurate reading of how good they actually are