SECOND Memo Leaked?

Q predicted this.

>The FBI had good reason to be concerned about Carter Page
Is that why they used a phony dossier (funded by HRC and written by foreign agents) to justify a FISA warrant?

>phony dossier
The Carter Page part is not phony.

Oh what a juicy, juicy, display of panic!

Berries and cream for every good boy!

Q remote viewed this

He cant keep getting away with it!!

hory sheet!

The way the dossier was funded creates a massive conflict of interest. That being said, if any parts of the dossier can be corroborated by a neutral source, those parts are still worth acting on.

Fake and gay.

Also nunes posted on Twitter it was documented that the doj wouldnt haven't been able to continue the investigation without the steele dossier.

Q predicted this

sounds like desperate damage control.
How does this work btw, will a full report on the matter ever see the light of the day even?
I would like that, it would have been gone through externally here and and an extensive report would have been made. It happens now and then, but it usually takes lit years.

This is maybe their "counter memo" they dropped just a couple of days before the FISA one was dropped?

ugh reminds me of this case we got here now with a labor politician that's been fired because of metoo crap. This one is actually a super creep and he had to go. Still he keeps on using lawyers and shit... and for what aim? he's only making far worse for him self, he's been called out and fired and there is no coming back, ever

Then why did they have to leak to Isikoff so that something would get reported in the press about Carter Page in order to get the warrant approved?

No one will read 10 pages.

Nunes was smart to make it 3 and a half pages. Brilliant actually.

#ReleaseAllTheMemos

fake and gay. This is not even written in a bureaucratic way, it's not a gov document.

they where looking in to Carter Page before Steele‘s golden showers popped up. Steeles dossier wouldn‘t have been enough to renew the FISA warrant three times. they had something on him, it was evolving and that is why it was renewed.

fuck off

>Source: your ass
Meanwhile MCGabe is in record saying the dossier is what got them the warrants.

This reads like a smarmy Facebook post from your liberal Jew Aunt.

>one memo is automatically more credible than another
This is a stupid game they're playing with this move. They don't win, but hopes it'll cast doubt. There could've been a better move in all this.

>GOP can release the memo
>Democrats can't release theirs
Good double standards there. I mean it would suck if facts got in the way of the repulictard agenda

Fuck off

Shill
This is the Dems response and they are crying hard

Nice trips.
However just ignore them.
It is now a Milhouse tier meme so it will die in a few days

Not quite brilliant enough. If he added that the Trump pee tape was real, the left couldn't have denied it.

Bullshit. The dems were pushing for their memo to be released alongside the Nunes one without anyone seeing it. For as much flack and complaining it generated, at least the Nunes memo was there to look at for a few weeks before release.

Q shill tears, delicious!

i like you more than that swedish archive bot

Yep. It looks like every op-ed complaining about the memo that I've seen all over the place fused into one dry document.

That's probably about what it'll look like.

1000+ words to basically say "Nuh-uh!"