Superb-Owl False Flag

First thread →
Second thread →
Possible False Flag Today

>FBI on twitter
twitter.com/FBI/status/959422468082622465
>"there were several security preparation “firsts” for football’s biggest game & related NFL activities this year"
twitter.com/FBI/status/959101714380083203
>"Nearly two years of planning has taken place to make sure Super Bowl LII is safe & secure."

>Important archives
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158943803/#158943803
& the original here:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153674689/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/tripcode/!vqtUSBaRJ6

>Not Many Hours left
All info is in the first thread. For lazy ones,
Moloch event Recap:

Superb-Owl changed security firm just today. G4S=was involved in Orlando shooting and LV. NFL failed to do background check.
Stadium itself was chosen for superbowl before it was ever constructed. Til this day, the cost and details of construction are not disclosed to the public.
Cathy Lanien who is connected to Hillary, Podesta, and DNC who also resigned after murder of Seth Rich, Cathy Lanien wants everyone to come early as possible “please, please, please dont be late” ((for fireworks))

Recent happenings:
#ReleaseTheMemo
Memo decided to be released
Republican train wrecked
Memo released
Dow dropped 666 points
Russian warplane shot down by US backed rebels

#SuperBowlFalseFlag
let's spam yt chats, twitter, fb, anything. Spam the fuck out of everything before they pull it off.

>I WANT YOU IN MEME ARMY
I WANT YOU IN MEME ARMY
>I WANT YOU IN MEME ARMY
I WANT YOU IN MEME ARMY
>I WANT YOU IN MEME ARMY
I WANT YOU IN MEME ARMY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LT-xXoIAAnM?t=120
archive.is/JO4Dj
youtu.be/6xsniUhbBPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UsoYwysCdfY
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G4S
archive.is/diOat
archive.is/Loz0u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow that was harsh.
Its today. We still have 15 hours to prevent if it is actually going to happen

Mods 404d your last thread stop making this bullshit.

Cant do math maybe not 15.

This is a Daily Show/Colbert title. Go fuck yourself harshly.

Hi janitor why did you do it

How Ivan?

youtu.be/LT-xXoIAAnM?t=120

are you russian? bought?

I am one of the Russian robots currently being attacked by your Congress that we helped make sure were elected.

oh hey man what's up?

Nothing much, just chilling

and type of anons like you scare me the most
thread created: 00:57:11
I made my fp 00:58:29
then you show up did all captcha and all that
and made yours 00:58:37
Wow just under 6 seconds. This ain't first time. ppl like you do this frequently.

Bump for interdast

If you buy a pass you don't have to deal with Captcha.

When will normies learn?

but who other than them buy the pass
or am i wrong?

kek lost at the shovel

I can't remember any year where some autists weren't predicting a terrorist attack during the super bowl

Before I even visited pol tonight, my antenna started perking up on this being a possibility. Lots of eyes available & enemies backed into a corner. Time for weaponized autism and spartan vigilance pol.

this time G4S is involved. Same group who hired Orlando shooter and was working at Mandalay Bay that day Paddock was you know

I just hate Captcha, so I bought a pass with bitcoin. Worth it.

I'm still shocked everyone made it out of that alive.

Q predicted last year

no coiner here. How do you like your new bitcoin prices?

Some of you guys are alright, don't come to superbowl today
t. FBI

>muh deepstate false flag hurr durr
fucking retards like you are an embarrassment to this site, there are no over arching conspiracies to rule the world. You're just a dumbass typing out nonsense

>feeders
like the fish? that's not good.

Q is literally a larper. Until he comes out with 100% proof of any of this that can be taken to court it doesn't matter and just serves to make us look insane.

am i part of that alright guys?

Do you even have proof or are you going to fuck off and kys?

t. meme flag
Also,
I make these threads because more I just talk about false flag this and that ooga booga I feel more assure that it won't happen. Typical /x/ way of handling cancelled happenings.
>We discovered their evil plan
>We spread the info and now they delayed it
>We saved the day.

I sold all my coin about a month ago. I liked it very much. Made enough to buy a new dishwasher on a very small investment.

proof for what? I haven't theorized anything other than I am scared. proof is the time stamp and I was scared.

That's nice. Price started to drop one day after I told myself I would have sold it if I had bitcoins.

I think I put $200 in and cashed out around $1500. I'm not going to bullshit you and say I'm a millionaire, but it was pretty cool making a meme grand.

checked I was willing to borrow 50k from bank and pour all in and cash out that day but I was too lazy to set up an account for platform and go outside and spend time with strangers for negotiation

archive.is/JO4Dj

youtu.be/6xsniUhbBPQ

youtube.com/watch?v=UsoYwysCdfY

lol this is fucking retarded, how can anyone believe that

Bump

Other than LV and Orlando has G4S been involved in other "events"?

9/11

user says
>G4S provides security at superbowl
>where have I heard the name of this firm before?
>"...formerly known as Wackenhut"
>wait a second....HOLY SHIT

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

>CTR+F "Wackenhut"
>20 hits
>directly connected to Belgium pedophile elites

user said
On G4S, the company providing security for the event, known to have been in some way associated with Mandalay, San Bernadino, Orlando, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G4S

>It is the world's largest security company measured by revenues and has operations in around 125 countries. With 585,000 employees, it is the world's third-largest private employer, the largest European and African private employer, and among the largest on the London Stock Exchange.

The world's third-largest private employer.
Let that sink in.

PATRIOTS vs (((EAGLES)))

thanks.
Here is the archive of this link:
archive.is/diOat

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G4S
This was archived 10 months ago ... very odd, imo

archive.is/Loz0u

what color are the seats in the US Bank stadium?

that is odd. np and i will read later for real this time. normally i am tl;dr. I think I need to learn to curve attention deficit.

PuRpLe Revvv

correct.

the Lord's Trips.

but isn't it because their team colour is purple? I don't think that really implies purple revolution
also checked

neither team playing is the Vikings.

Same, user, I depend on tl:dr a bit too much do to inability to focus very long. Not to mention I read very slow as I find my mind wondering off mid-sentence

it was purple from the start but they picked minneapolis knowing that they have purple seats and they will kneel and Soros will love it

due* to inability.

well the selection process actually happened in 2014. so unless they've been planning it for that long...

>so unless they've been planning it for that long...

I do not doubt this, user

Sage

Nothing ever happens and you guys know it.

is that Sup Forums's major flaw? This reminds of me trying to study. It once took me 12 hours to read 15 pages. I just couldn't stop daydreaming about a world that finally beats cabal and reach christ consciousness and so on. I play different scenario every day on path to freedom

That was before US Bank Stadium was constructed. Now I get what anons meant it was chosen before construction.

checked. That's good thing then? isn't it?

fuck off leaf.

could explain the massive security. had hillary won it would've been muh russia.

>no one gave a shit about this get from the first thread

oh no.

Kek has spoken to me

I am so fed up with Russian dossier that I want to visit Russia

That user insisted that I can't prevent shit. I think he was somewhat right. His theory is that it will be blamed on Russia.

Bruce Willis is on it.

(((Bank)))

It will be used to further (((their))) agenda of declaring a constitutional crisis. It will be said to be some American group that we must be "protected" from

Yes and they will blame on Trump saying he didnt let FBI do their job and so on.

Phoenician color. Interesting.

Money laundering and sex trafficking?

bump

Sleep like a baby tonight. no today.
Tomorrow awaits with nothing happening and we will have multiple threads raising my bounty for creating shitposting too much. I hope thats how it plays out just like all other good ol' happenings and predictions. digit was too strong with me on the first thread. Besides, what make me worrisome is the chain events if it ever happens.

i read it as wmd rather than as memo

turn it upside down. MSM

Just dropped by the tell you it is going to happen and you can do nothing about it. L:)

Losers gonna lose

stop larping i just made myself feel good filled with optimism