If you had

If you had.

One shot.

One opportunity.

To live in the greatest nation on earth (Canada)

Would you do it?

Or just let it slip.

No

suck my dick

Looks like a shithole

I like Canada for being monarchist and British. I dislike most else.

Kek, won't be too much to work with.

wew lads

its too cold

K 5"6'er

>its too cold

what are you doing

How is the homeless population not getting reset to zero every winter?

Fuck off. We're full. There are no desperate roasties here that want to marry you for citizenship.

Q predicted this

I would stay here in America eating Donald Trump steaks.

WE'VE GOT PLENTY OF ROOM!

Know any Leaf cuties that want off Dude Weeds wild ride?

LET THEM IN
LET THEM ALL IN

I've visited Canada before. I couldn't tell if the men were gay, or just really overly friendly to Americans.

Nice people at least.

Faggot. 72% of Canadians live further south then me, and 50% live at roughly the latitude of New York.
Canadians pretend to deal with the cold but they're just a bunch of city dwelling bitches.

They all gather in the few cities that have temperate winters or homeless shelters and reduce them to unbearable shitholes.

走開我們已經滿了

If I were to live anywhere else it would be Japan or Australia. Canada is too cucked for me

No.

His hands are sweaty,

knees weak,

the bull is ready,

theres semen in his gfs pussy already,

"please tyrone, please go steady"

it is -28 here right now which is p cold

>Cuckada
>greatest nation
Only western "Canada". The east would be a fucking hellhole if it couldn't get free handouts from the west

Every other province dumps their fucking homeless on BCs coast where it's not cold enough to freeze in the winter

One year at the beginning of fall we need to send armed men to the passes through the Rockies and close the BC Alberta border until the snow flies. Only then will the homeless population die off

>bagged milk
Legit.

God damn my country

New York (if you mean the city) is a significantly further south than the southern tip of Canada

Current New York temp, -1c

Current temp in my city (Winnipeg) -25c

There's an extreme weather warning out right now as with the wind chill it's expected to hit -40+ with the wind chill.

They go into places like heated park aids and sleep on the heated bus benches in my province lol. Makes them smell like listorine and Lysol spray.

Canada is shit :DD and gay :-DD

Because it's on it's way to being a failed, Marxist state populated by sub-humans.

And I grew up in NS. I watched that place die.

Day of the rake

He says, on his computer, in his city.

>its too cold

I wish I lived in the greatest country on Earth

that steak looks fucking horrible

australia is too racist, canada is truly the best place to live

it's 1 am

Lol exactly. I work at a junk yard, I'm outside 12 hours a day stripping parts off vehicles. Regardless of weather.

As a kid I played hockey until I was 17, I played for a team that didn't have an indoor rink, we rent ice indoors until they flood the rinks then practice outdoors the rest of the year. Practice wasn't cancelled unless it was -40 with the wind chill.

I've been dealing with the extreme cold all my life.

> -40+ with the wind chill.
wow it's nothing, unless you are a poorfag and your heat gets cut or you can't afford a winter coat and some mitts, only -15 where I'm at

>Canadians pretend to deal with the cold but they're just a bunch of city dwelling bitches.
50% of us are still country boys you faggot
>projecting this hard

>50%
>country boys
dumbass. Your country is shit and you're shit.
Stop defending your faggoty people

>murrifat calling other countries shit

>Stop defending your faggoty people
I'm not, just saying not are not all faggots. I would welcome annexation or a few nukes. Have fun with your mexicans and niggers retard

hum... I'm keeping this.

Nice doggos, user.

thanks, I got a new one as well last fall, excellent deer dogger, my pack is complete

sauce? (artist if you can)

How has this guy not been shooped into a poo costume yet?

Fucking been under extreme cold weather advisory for a week now. $200 gas bills in the winter. Hurts to breath while I'm ice fishing. S.ont city faggots have no fucking clue what it's like. I'm convinced they'd literally die if they tried to be self sufficient up here away from their safe bubbles.

>taxes so high to pay for heaters OUTSIDE
>"we need to do more to fight global warming!"

holy hell shit on a stick what bizzare realm of concept have I entered here