Meanwhile in Space Sup Forums

Hey guys did you hear? The Galactic Deutschland Empire have declared full on war against both the martians and the federation over political disoutes and the fact the federations supplied weapons to the martians and the weapons was used against the german's military space convoy which resulted in the immediate declaration of war against them over this terroristic act.

This shit is getting fucking insane because I'm gettung the fuck off of msrs and moving over to one of the colonies over at pluto.

Who cares? The germans suck anyways and also why should we be worried about a bunch of idiots in space?

What could go wrong? A harsh speech from an angry german? LOL!

What now? Haven't been following news lately because I'm more worried about my next shipment from planet earth so i can deliver some stuff over to the xeno region (don't worry they're friendly) and get some credits to buy myself a hyperdrive railgun.

I'm still fucking pissed about the higher fucktards that runs the whole galactic international tradeing passed a law that allows anyone with different political affiliations to open up a trade!

FUCK THAT!

>germans
>in ancient history known for fucking multiple major empires and nations up
>known to have started world war one and world war two and killed over eleven million people due to hatred and anger which back then was considered alot of fucking people being killed
>history of being cucked hard after the major war then grew their fangs back and over thrown merkel the 25th and went full on industrialized military empire and went to fucking war with poland, france, sweden and fucking switzerland
>fucking Switzerland
>managed to grew into major power and have a new leader by the name of Kaiser
>demolished the Eiffel tower and replaced it with a giant iron cross that is literally made of pure fucking solid black iron
>killed every minorities in their empire and passed the genetics inferior exclusion act BEFORE going into fucking space
>went into a huge war with space elves, xenos and the fucking martians and won against the xenos and managed to make the elves sign a truce and a peace treaty between each other and left the martians alone but ruined their economy for many years
>the war with mars started over a mistake attack on a couple of german ships over misinformation about them being pirates which resulted in the 40 year wars from the germans ruthless attack on mars
>take trading and economics very serious and are known to hold extreme grudges and anger towards anyone or anything that have done them wrong even those that they have defeated and won over
>a random spacepirate comes along and attacks one of their ships one time and that resulted in the german navy going after the guy and the guy tried hiding in the neutral trading station and that resulted in the germans occupying that place and basically turned it into an authoritarian regulated trading station even after the guy was captured
>left after several months later leaving alot suffering from PTSD or changed people
>largest known empire in the current galaxy right now

Alot can go wrong

Welp looks like theres going to be another fuckuge war that fucks everyone over but the space krauts and all they get is a slap on a wrist.

Fuck...

Q predicted this

GAS THE XENOS SPACE WAR NOW !!!

Hmm, I wonder ((who)) could be behind this...

Any word on the emu status of AU5F41L1A? Last I heard, it wasn't looking good...

Some fucking RATS blew up my hauler in a HIGH SECURITY ZONE

Now I have to pay out Life insc policies to a bunch of retarded Phobo's families

What Security Corp should I use next time Sup Forums that won't put me on a watchlist?

definite not the corpus they have been persecuted through out all of history.

>I'm sorry, but I'm a brainlet, what is a corpus?

scumbags who deserve a bolter round

Greetings, Brother

Yeah, they look like the kind of disgusting sort.

All Xeno filth are disgusting, Citizen

Has anyone ever incountered a space kraut? Is it true that they are tall and strong and intelligence but lack emotions and sympathy?

How does a human being work and function without humanity?

The Empire gets BTFO every time they venture out past the Kuiper belt; why would this time be any different? I'm feeling pretty hyper-sleepy. Wake me up when Saturn collapses.

Just like how the united states (((empire))) gets btfo by literal xeno talibans and martians that use old guerilla warfare?

>torpedo entire Martian domes
>1-1000 kill ratye
>btfo

Only thing getting out are those Dutch separatist on Deimos

>still unable to control the middle east, resolve the russian crisis, kisses the chinese ass and STILL have not won a war since fucking world war two with the japs

Hahaha okay fuckboi

This doesn’t sound like space user

Checked; Sounds like that faggot fried his neural implants by spending too much time on the holodick.