Illinois governor candidate mocks trannies and feminists and antifa

holy shit lol

archive.is/67SS7

> The Republican primary challenger in Illinois’ gubernatorial race is in hot water for a campaign ad that mocks the transgender community, Women’s March activists and immigration activists.

> State Rep. Jeanne Ives, who is running against Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner in the Republican primary, released the ad Saturday in an attempt to challenge her opponent’s conservative values.

> Her 30-second spot features actors outfitted to portray a transgender woman, an anti-fascist protestor wearing a hood and a bandana over his face, a member of the Chicago Teachers Union and a Women’s March activist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d57WlyvHA-I
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/01/30/columnist-jeanne-ives-crushed-gov-bruce-rauner-chicago-tribune-debate/
youtube.com/watch?v=sZwKZf2jtHI
archive.is/AJQBq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana_Rauner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q predicted this

FUCKING KEK

THE AD
> THE AD
THE AD
> THE AD

youtube.com/watch?v=d57WlyvHA-I

This is every tranny I've ever seen irl

wat? I haven't been following q threads

Kek, don't back down, hit them in the face with another ad.

Is Jeanne Ives, dare I say, /ourgirl/

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/01/30/columnist-jeanne-ives-crushed-gov-bruce-rauner-chicago-tribune-debate/

> graduated from West Point
> veteran
> married with 4 kids
> was actually threatened with death by deranged leftists for criticizing teaching transgenderism in schools

How is that homopbobic? Are traps indeed gay?

Pretty good ad.

>EVIL WHITE (fe)MALE REPUBLICAN NAZI TRUMP SUPPORTER IS IN BIIIIIIIIG TROUBLE FOR CALLING WATER WET!

Yeah, don't think so.

Are you that same fag that has been saying this all night? When did Q predict this?

lol is that slobberin' kennedy jr as the antifa?

he predicts everything. just follow the crumbs

You're a couple of dense motherfuckers; normies GET OUT

we need people like this in office
get voting faggots

Kek, Trump really is teaching them to win

There's apparently a 60 second version as well that's even better lol

youtube.com/watch?v=sZwKZf2jtHI

I am assuming this is bait.

Casper new this.

Rauner boycotted the RNC, the inauguration and to this day is even more of a dick about Trump than even Kasich.

She's a suburban legislator without anything to lose and she's letting it all out there. I'm in Illinois and they're freaking out about her but this is next level lol

archive.is/AJQBq

> In the only debate they're likely to have, before the Chicago Tribune editorial board, Ives gobbled him right up, seemingly scoring points at will. The Tribune's coverage echoed that, and its editorial today broadly hinted that an Ives endorsement may well be on the way.
> Then, news emerged that Ives finally has found the moneybags she's needed, as ex-Rauner backer Dick Uihlein sent her a check for $500,000 that may be the first of a series.
> Those twin developments have changed things. If nothing else, Ives' name recognition probably has doubled. Rauner remains the favorite. But he could well just stagger across the finish line in March. And given the volatility of the electorate in the age of Donald Trump, an Ives win is not out of reach.

Hahahahaha

Aren't they just as bigoted for assuming it was mocking, instead of being inclusive. Were they assuming xir's gender or trying to gendersplain?

Transgenders are mentally ill. Feminism is cancer.

Awesome, hopefully she wins.
Is Rauner a Jew?

boomer get out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana_Rauner
Looks like his wife is, and he is probably crypto himself.

kek

Will you stop saying this in every fucking thread, you arsehole?

Kek

Heh, that;s a classic

/our-governor/

Why does the standard republitard care so much about abortion and trannies, when we clearly have much larger problems going on?

Shut up fag flag

Dumb jingle keys issues that they know will never be resolved, they also work as proxies for what is essentially white voters, and everyone else. Imagine a candidate comes out that's right wing and says they're pro-Abortion for the eugenic effects it produces (nigger elimination) and the positive fiscal impact it has, but it should be socially shamed in the middle class and it's on them to keep it a taboo. 100% reasonable and the whole world would melt down.

Chicago user here

Illinoistards will only RREEEE over this guy

Illinois is a lost cause. We need to nuke Chicago and liberate surrunding illinoistards from the oppressive Chicagoan empire

He's just a rich neocon faggot sonofabitch. He;s like a Trump-lite, promised to bring his business experience to fix the budget n sheeit. I haven't heard of this lady but I'll vote for her.

>this is negative press

the level of disconnection to reality within the left is staggering

We can defeat Chicago, that's how Rauner got elected in the first place. I think a lot of dems are exhausted and won't turn up.

Because the amount of babies we're killing makes the killing done in north korea combined with what jews say hitler did seem like a bad dream.

Sure, there are tons of issues more important than the destruction of white families. Like turning all bathrooms into gender-neutral bath houses with urinal cakes that single La Cucaracha so DACA recipients feel more at home when they're raping children.
Neck yourself.

>Mocking ugly women and the mentally ill is verbotten in our glorious people's republic.

Lol fucking Illinois. Worst state in the union. At least California has good weather.

topkek

Chicago doesn't work that way.
In order to get NuChicago out, we need to get old Chicago back.

Oh, God. Top kek. Thanks for this. You made my night. Have a rare

It's just Chicago and our politics. 80% of the state is good people! I promise.

She has a point.
Illinois is full of pussies, cuckservatives, that won't say I support Trump.
MAGA2020

lololol. the trump train is full-speed with this one.