In the most economically advanced federation of states and one of the most solid democracies of the world...

In the most economically advanced federation of states and one of the most solid democracies of the world, constituted by 300 million plus people, you picked these two.

Why lol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w
youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA
youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA
youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw
youtu.be/JdS6fyUIklI
youtube.com/watch?v=w7NeRiNefO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w

youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA

youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA

youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw

We didn't pick them. They were picked for us and we just had to vote which one.

Well user, Hilldawg basically oned the democratic party, and its comeout that she essentially ensured she would be nominated for the dems.
Trump was a brash prick with personality which is what Americans love, couple this with the fact that he is the first man to run in awhile to say
>We're going to bring the factory jobs back
>We are going to tariff companies that want to go over seas
>Tax cuts to increase business here
This message was tailor made for the rustbelt, where we have been hit with essentially a rape of our economic foundation and left as hollow shells.
So Trump won because of that.
Why were these our only choices? Because we have a two party system. Don't know why we choose to only look at two parties but we do

I voted for Trump in the primary on Super Tuesday.

Not tired of winning.

Because the two parties are conspiring together to maintain their duopoly. Look at Maine.

trump is literally the best man for the job

Because I'm making America great again.

Because the Dems didn't vote for Webb.

He's in office who cares. Clinton isn't going to make it to 2019 with that broken brain.

Oh, and Bernard Gutman was controlled opposition who didn't run third party simply because he would have stolen even more votes from Hillary, and he'd get shoahed.

I have no idea, but they sure as hell deserve each other

>you picked these two.

Nobody choose Hillary. She stole the Democratic nomination from Bernie and his (((bros))).

Trump chose himself because nobody else was volunteering.

Trump is turning out to be exactly what was needed to rattle that nest of self serving rats... much better than having two puppets run like in previous years... if he is making them traitors uncomfortable,and liberals lose their mind, he is good in my book

Hillary will win in the end. The Clintons and Trump used to be "friends," but Trump wants to screw HIllary so bad.

>solid democracy

lol. no. voter fraud only increases as the iq goes down. that's not even considering that nearly the entire media are a single fifth column.

we are a republic not a democracy, democracies suck as they lead to oligarchies by (((them))).

forgot to add important link to explain further

youtu.be/JdS6fyUIklI

>not liking Hillary

Let me guess, you descend from a long line of rural and suburban retards?

>Let me guess, you descend from a long line of rural and suburban retards?

You shouldn't stereotype people from urban areas as being sociopaths and nihilists.That's just ignorance.

we didn't pick them, the political establishment picked hillary and trump thinking trump would be easy to beat
and the vast majority of people will never vote for a third party candidate no matter how bad the democrats and republicans are
youtube.com/watch?v=w7NeRiNefO0