White Americans

White americans are the least American ethnic group in America. They are the only ones that are "American" by choice. Most descend from 19th and 20th century Ellis island immigrants. Only it's niggers carry on the great American names of the founders. The Capitol city and it's local culture is black, the same Americans who built the Capitol.

White Americans are truly rootless with no identity. This fact kills them inside, and they project that insecurity on to real Americans.

XD Agreed! look at this stupid pol ""white"" idiot lol!

BBBRRAAAAAAPPPPPP

is this a memeflag thread? let me turn mine on real quick! By the way, what a BASED opinion!

Brap posters need to stop

lol! epic meme XD !
pic related i wish that were me

>They are the only ones that are "American" by choice. Most descend from 19th and 20th century Ellis island immigrants
Except I'm the direct descendant of a 17th century early colonist that settled Virginia in the 1650s.

dude you're in the wrong thread no nazi's allowed

Says the furfag. You're supposed to be banned from Sup Forums entirely.

Do you realize how many ancestors you have when you go back that far. If most of them were already in VA at the time then you pretty much guaranteed to have native and black blood.

Dude you just hate Communists cause you wanna fuck em lol

>Do you realize how many ancestors you have when you go back that far.
Fourteen generations in America so over 16000 ancestors. I'm also related to James K. Polk the president that expanded the boundaries of the country to what they are now.

I have at least a million ancestors
You're bad at this

Everybody does but not in America you don't.

jewish rat we are goona gass you at this time they wont be survivors

>by choice
Family settled at the turn of the 18th century. Take your divide and conquer thread and stuff it up your ass. If you can fit it past the refugee cocks, that is.