Which studio did it better

Doga Kobo or TYO Animations

Doga Kobo all the way

Doga for sure

both were/are solid desu

i feel like doga kabo was more otaku oriented. the comedy was a bit more aggressive, especially with the sound effects (chinatsu's freak out moments etc.)

TYO made the show feel less 4koma and more like slice of life, dunno how to explain it lel

Doga Kobo

>Doga Kobo was more funny
>TYO is less funny and more boring
Glad to know.

As I've always said, Doga is more Yuru than Yuri and TYO is more Yuri than Yuri. It just works.

u rite nigga

it's not fair using Hanako(8) in your example. I always have yo go with my daughteru

I mean, it's CLEARLY Dogakobo but season 3 wasn't bad either.

Akari thighs and feet.

this

>more Yuri than Yuri

doga kobo did pretty well but the jokes got a little repetitive. TYO animations liked to make new jokes but they were generally of a lower quality. so I would say doga kobo

akari is best girl

I'm going to bully Akarin.

TYO put the brat on the spotlight, so TYO hands down

please don't think lewd thoughts about the akarin she is too pure

I liked TYO more. Nicer colours, more SoL, more brat.

I thought it was really weird TYO gave Sakurako the most on-screen nudity in the movie.

>TYO made the show feel less 4koma and more like slice of life, dunno how to explain it lel
You just did, stop explaining things then saying "I don't know how to explain it", jeez!

dang, that's pretty significant

Hard to decided. Both were pretty forgettable and lackluster

>he seems kinda upset

>Hard to decided. Both were pretty memorable and amazing

They were both good. Doga Kobo was funnier and animated more skillfully. TYO was comfier and had more heartwarming yuri scenes.

it's too bad that they never had sex

That's a nice picture of a staircase.

hah lol

Why are they all so gay?

Because the mere concept of middle school superdykes is supposed to be humorous in its absurdity.