Super Bowl prediction thread

Kind of weird that the FBI tweeted this, false flag in the works?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/sports/super-bowl-city-was-home-dozens-isis-other-terror-suspects-n844066
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My prediction: niggers playing fetch. Anyone still supporting this shit needs to get nuked.

That stadium looks like a cleaved ice cube

Trust your own truth.

fucking kikes

>superbowl every year

>2 years of planning to make this year's safe

>Kind of weird that the FBI tweeted this, false flag in the works?
FBI crooks are desperate for any bit of publicity that doesn't involve their treasonous activities during the Barry Obongo administration.

Hm. That actually gets the noodle joggin.

Anyone else been here long enough to remember when Sup Forums thought it stopped a mile going off at the super bowl.

i wonder how many snipers will be scattered around this time

Q fucking called it!

Wtf is this?

New meme, it'll go away after a few days

Inb4 random white supremacists with no history of doing any such thing attack the super bowl. Many of them having odd ties to the government.

Q called this too

>1865 + 153
>still watching cuckball like a good goy
NFL = Negro-worship For Lemmings

Man I remember vividly the threads after the Pats won the last time... that REALLY didn't seem that long ago... Fuck this life is going really fast.

why do they keep talking about all the security of this game? are they expecting something? was a threat made? is it some sort of bragging? when it just makes usa look dangerous and afraid. first couple decades they prob got by with one tipsy mayberry guard. now we need an army and two year plan to have a ballgame.

This is what bothers me. The military isn't there to protect anyone. They're there to showboat and look neat and tidy if something does go wrong. And here they're flying military jets miles away from the cities, blocking roads, and shouting about every second of it. They usually just tell people to do whatever "at your own risk" or "space to destroy" and leave it at that.

probably cause some spic stole Brady's jersey last year and the FBI ended up retrieving it

Patriots will win.

Nothing will happen other than another hand-egg sports ball championship for boomers to get excited over.

That is all.

Moot will score the final touchdown

It's a sign. The glass dome represents the dome of the flat earth.

It's going down, and they know it can't be stopped.

nbcnews.com/news/sports/super-bowl-city-was-home-dozens-isis-other-terror-suspects-n844066

Yes.

Q PREDICTED THIS.

They could prepare for each superbowl 2 years in advance. Like right now they are planning for the one next year (that they've been planning for a year), and the one 2 years in the future.

It's isis with WMDs.

Not really. If you're not retarded, the Patriots are gonna win and everybody knows this.

boomers out!

Mods shilling on this thread overtime Why are they such subhumans