Is he doing a good job as AG?

Is he doing a good job as AG?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2018/01/04/jeff-sessions-marijuana-policy-us-attorney-enforcement-324020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes. there's just a lot of fake news jews trying to shut him down.

I hope he is, but all evidence points to him being President Trump’s biggest and most surprising mistake.

Q inferred this

I dunno as long as you're white and rich I guess

Sometimes he is so forgettable the only times I’m reminded of his tenure is when I am reminded he’s recused from the Russia shit. Makes my blood boil every time. Just elect my hometown based boi Trey Gowdy since he wants to be in justice

My theory is he has to appear neutral. If there are clandestine investigations/prosecutions going on then he cannot appear to have a bias.

Yeah, I kind of recall Q mentioning something that could be related to this.

keeping everything quiet and low key... perhaps for DJTs second term Trey Gowdy will get the AG job...

No, he predicted it. Fucking fag

early to tell

I doubt he's been sitting on his thumbs all this time.

"Q predicted/inferred this = bot

He's done jack shit. He's comes out in support of the FBI with no word of rebuke. He recused himself from the investigation and now it's going to drag on forever. He's useless. I'm sick of people defending him. His only policy victory is going after marijuana. Wow, good job Sessions.

Not really, fuck that guy. He is still pushing his anti-cannabis prohibition era geriatric bullshit, while his big pharma buddies rake in the cash on opiates and other "legal" drugs, while opioid addiction is at an all time high. I hear he is behind a lot of the sex trafficking/pedo busts, but that is the only positive I know about. He's pro private prison, pro big pharma and just generally a dumb fucking Alabama hick, who recused himself allowing Rosenstein to further the Mueller, Russian collusion delusion.

Name something he has accomplished. Please.

>Only good policy is going after marijuana
The medicinal effects are far greater than alcohol (which have little to none), from helping stop seizures in epileptics, to calming, easing pain, and acting as an appetite enhancer for cancer patients. This is why big pharma lobbies against it so hard, funneling millions into campaigns of crooked politicians to keep the laws as they are. They see a loss in profits, as cannabis is a competitor.

no he is not

Its not a bot, Q just predicted a hell of a lot. Follow the crumbs.

I didn't say it was a 'good thing' I just said it was his only policy victory; good or bad it's the only thing he seems to have accomplished or spoken about. He's fucking worthless. It's weird because he seemed useful as a senator, but as AG he is just awful.

Yeah, he's basically worthless as I see it too.

Nope. Less talk and more action against Hillary and illegal aliens. STFU about muh weed and keep track of Mueller's witch hunt.

So many Liberals think he's going after their weed.

>recused himself from the russia investigation
>no indictments for lois lerner, loretta lynch, or hillary clinton
>no crackdown on sanctuary cities
>an alabama senate seat died for this

No. No, he is not.

When was the last time he talked about weed let alone did anything against it?

Little do they know Trump is threatening the states by saying he'll take the tax money and legalize it himself.

Q knew it'd happen, but nobody listened

Well, where is the progress on locking up Kate Steinle's killer? Not a word from him, no proactive measures. It's like he got AG thought "I don't have to work anymore!"

Not a liberal, but he kind of is.
politico.com/story/2018/01/04/jeff-sessions-marijuana-policy-us-attorney-enforcement-324020

Cartels are using legalized states to shield themselves from justice and its a blight on society.

Why wouldn't big pharma had just monopolized the pot industry off the get-go?

No, no he has not. When he was appointed he was made out to be this epic, antebellum white supremacist, but he's done fuck-all. He's been such a dud, in fact, that degenerates and Shareblue shills on r/politics have now added his name to the list, along with Mueller and Rosenstein, of people they will 'demonstrate' over if he gets fired.

He's been such an effective force for the right that the left now considers him sacrosanct. The very people who represent everything he claims to hate, and who claimed he embodied everything they hated a year ago, are now threatening riots and mass strikes if he were to get shitcanned.

Cartels growing cannabis? I would think that's not nearly as profitable for them as cocaine, heroin, etc. I have heard stories about this for years, in parts of Norcal, cartels growing there and what not. It sounds more like an illegal immigration / gang problem, not a cannabis problem. And shield themselves from what and how exactly?

For one thing, marijuana does not nearly have the psychological and physical addictions as benzos and opioids. Cannbis is grown, not made in a lab, it's much harder to control an organic than a synthetic, as in your customers can grow their own weed but not create their own Oxycontin. I am sure they could get in the cannabis game and dominate, but I don't think they see as a profitable venture, for just some of the reasons I listed.

pew pew big pharma shill got cucked

no he is part of the deep state

as long as he keeps Marijuana illegal thats all I care about. I don't even care that he recused himself from the Russian investigation

Q predicted people would try to claim that people who mentioned Q's prediction would be considered bots. It's a Q world, you're just living in it.

He is right, they are bots and you are falling for it.

Case in point.

God he's such a spineless wimp, he makes me mad just looking at him. Like everyone else in the admin., absolutely 0 integrity. He wouldn't know justice if it kicked him in the dick.

Has he even done anything?

No, but he is the retards wet dream, a.k.a most Americans.

Trump's biggest mistake

NO
IMPEACH NAO

no