Will the world ever learn?

Will the world ever learn?

>letting somalis in
Yes let in people that have literally grown up knowing nothing but war. This can only end well

I hope there's a false flag at the Super Bowl, it's nothing more than a grand circus. Maybe the normies will care if their precious livestock get bomed

Q forecasted this

Q warns the goyim but the goyim don't listen.
Stupid, stupid goyim.

Look at how diversity is making us stronger.

Fuck off faggot and take your larping elsewhere
I just want something to happen I'm so tired of this shitty sport and seeing someone alloha snackbar the stadium would see to it's furthering decline.
Also those scandicucks need to see the results of their actions in more than just their daughters getting raped and stores robbed

Q IS A GODDAMN PROPHET YOU SON OF A BITCH
I WILL FITE U IRL M8

And are just as intelligent as our domestic pets

Nah mate, my dog is smarter than most africans

>most Africans
Get rid of your pit bull and get a good herding dog.

>Border Collie
>Literally the most intelligent dog
>Literally more intelligent than most Americans

Anyone else love walking up to security and releasing a deadly fart? Then walking off as they suffocate in your poo particles?

Positively Australian.

Hopefully a happening does occur or anywhere else in the world thats important.

Lutheran Social Services and Catholic Charities are responsible for those somali niggers being in Minnesota.
Know your enemies.

> the graph starts at under 50% and in the 70's

i want to know what the % was during the start of 1900.

Makes my fucking blood boil. The ELCA has chosen their fate, and they will accompany the jews into extermination. I went to the ELCA youth gathering in new orleans a few years ago, absolute degeneracy being put on a pedestal, indoctrinating all the other teens around me. The people running it even set up parties, in the evenings, in the hotels where the kids were staying, it was an all around mess.

>somali community

Why the fuck are there fucking somalis in Minnesota? Is nowhere in America sacred anymore? I thought northern states were too cold for shitskins.

>I thought northern states were too cold for shitskins.
Minnesota is mostly made up of Scandinavians, importing Somalis is natural to them

You're just stupid if you think an attack wouldn't rally everyone around the sport and heal the wounds created by the nigger protests

Christcucks will ignore this post

Kek no it wouldn't, you'd have leftists making excuses for mudshits like they always do

Here's a map of Swedish Americans.

Whenever the Swede goes the BBC follows.

>domestic pets
domestic pets don't usually bite and rape the hand that feeds them, mane

another example of good use of money

The ELCA is a freaking joke. I grew up WELS and as soon as the ELCA started approving of gay marriage our church membership nearly doubled with ex-ELCA members. They were salty af. I can't hate them all but their leadership are spineless traitors. They let women be pastors too.

FBI agents... are they into murdering a top political person?

Dallas 2.0?

Or just finishing what they started at Amtrak crash?

>look at me, i'm the US citizen now

Thats pretty racist.

You always think they do, but the fact is Christians go, "not my denomination, not my church, so it doesn't have anything to do with me."
Which is true. But you're a fedorafag who doesn't study anything that doesn't tickle your dopamine receptors, so you wouldn't know that.

Mogadishu 2.0 when? Are you hyped?

Jesus Christ that reeks of a Jewish false flag. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Yes goyim yes, live in fear so we can spend your tax money to hire our own private companies to protect you! Hwahwahwa! Oy vey!

What happened in '84?

Hope they blow it up honestly. Blowing up their precious feetsball circus might get white normies to accept the fact that a total reset is needed.

>diversity is our strength
Yes. This is why every decent military in the world stresses uniformity and discipline.

Yeah, okay but how fucking hard is it to forecast this shit. Anyone non-idiot can look out into the world and see the way things are going.

>Implying super bowl burgers at crowded muslims targets not wearing body armor are wise
>Implying many muslims don't hate the avg American for understandable reasons
>Implying they should release their anger anywhere but overly tolerant retard zones like gay night clubs down the street from body armor buying FBI monitored muslims

What happened in the early 80's?

>crows humvee in the streets
It's good to know that they don't even want to expose the gunners for our shithole cities.

>trusted few people in the 90s
>trust even less now after getting my car robbed by a nigger as I stopped in LA for a day
Checks out on my end

Gun "bans" followed by illegal guns for a CIA backed cocaine empire and militarized police to keep the criminals from ruling publicly

Great decade, failed hard in the end and bush even gave his NWO speech right after the 80s were over where he said NEW WORLD ORDER IS COMING EVERYBODY

A man can wish

I hope nothing happens tomorrow. I'm not ready to lose football.
Just want a good clean game and no riots or attacks.

>What happened in the 80s?
CIA backed international drug trade

>Caring wether you lose a sad joke from your childhood
Must be nice having a living family and not wondering why you you have been forced to exist

Forgive the rest of us for not crying when your football stops before you are ready

We will try to be considerate but please don't be a selfish little brat

>I'm not ready to lose football.
It's just the NFL. College still exists and the XFL is coming back. Fuck the NFL, they dug their own grave.

the other day I walked out my front door and there was a little brown fella at the end of my sidewalk taking a shit in the street.Then, in a blink of an eye, he was gone.

It was such a heartwarming experience to be present when my very own neighborhood was enriched by vibrant diversity. I shed a tear as I walked to my car, the gunshots ringing out in the distance as another little brown fella enriched my neighbors goddamn head off.

America really is a magical place now

Ronald Reagan was re-elected

Liberalism was on the retreat

earlier than that you would let a fellow townsfolk stay awhile in your house or atleast barn, if they needed it, and then move on.

total strangers a little less, but it happened, this is beyond reason nowadays as it should be, and don't you forget to lock your door and bring in anything that isn't tied down from the yard.