James Comey appreciation thread

James Comey appreciation thread.

I don't get why so many people are attackiing him. Let's not forget he is a Republican with strong family values. He was simply doing his job and someone from the House decided to produce a memo with material omissions of fact to make him seem shady.

Post support for Comey the Homie in this thread.

Q predicted this

sabotage'd all parties. equal player. patriot. makes lots of documentation and is cold as ice while testifying under oath. he's a cool dude, i'm fine with him.

He's also a regular on this board.

Leaky Commie Comey is corrupt

Sauce?

"I wish I had been stronger." - Comey, during testimony.

That's right, he admitted he was a spineless little bitch.

Trump is a master at stagecraft

He was ACTING you moron.

This looks like it was made by Jason Goodman.

Mueller and Comey are Deep State Traitors.

Trump is the true Patriot. Trump has served and bled for America. He will Make America Great.

Lyin’ Dems like Mueller and Comey must be prosecuted. The Crooked FBI must be torn down brick by brick.

Reply if you Agree!

WRONG

YOU HIT ME!! PICARD WOULD NEVER HIT ME!

follow the crumbs

You don't "act" while testifying, that's called lying before Congress.

I appreciate that James Comey is getting his asshole rammed wide open after helping Trump become president.

Good ole Jimmy Comey

>Trump has served and bled for America
He dodged the draft, meanwhile Mueller put his life on the line as a Marine in the Vietnam war.

So you agree? I mean you replied and all.

>seem shady

He literally hid in the shades.

Fuck thay kike

It's amazing how popular opinion here changed on this guy.

At first, all the autists raged, claimed he was a clinton insider because of how he handled the email server investigation, especially after he said no judge would prosecute Hillary then a few days before the election he's hailed as a hero on this board because of the letter he released due to Weiner's laptop and was re-opening the investigation.
Then Trump fires him and suddenly all of the boots must tow the Trump line so you start hating him again.

Trumpfags seriously lack the ability to critique or criticize their own ideas / leaders and it's quite pathetic. You're such timid little fucks that just blindly follow everything Trump says without question, never criticize him for his hypocrisy or when he doesn't hold up with what he said during the election. It's honestly just pathetic to see so many dumb kids brainwashed like this, it's like looking at a fucking cult at this point. If only you retards held Trump to the same standard you hold basically anyone that isn't Trump, if that were the case you would be railing and criticizing him daily.

The slings and arrows are not physical in this case, you literal moron.

No pretty sure we hated him the entire time. Only Democrats were the ones jumping back and forth on the subject. Him making those statements about Hillary did not absolve him of his wrongdoings in dropping the investigation with proof that she had committed felonies against our nation's security.

Admittedly scared of Trump.
If Comey were a man of integrity he would not have anything to fear.

Where did Trump bleed again? When did he serve his country and not cower in fear of being drafted?
Trump is the epitome of being born with a silver spoon in his mouth. His daddy was a millionaire, and he inherited his money. He never suffered, he never served, he never took part in politics (except when he dabbled in 2000 which went no where) until 2015. It's so clear to basically anyone that his inexperience is not helping him at all, and it was made clear from the moment his cabinet selections came out that he was controlled by the Republicans, not some independent like all of Sup Forums claimed he was, and that R's hated him. No, they got over that once he won the primary, and Trump's agenda is their agenda, the Tax plan for example was their tax plan, not Trump's. He just gets to put his name on it because he's the president. You really think he went over the specifics of that bill or even knew the details about it? Fuck no.

But your cute little "deep state" theories have no credibility, but again, I'm not surprised because Sup Forums has an obsession with conspiracies when it comes to pretty much anything with the US government. Conspiracies are easy to believe in, harder if you actually take a rational perspective and examine the """evidence""" that exists for them.

Correction: People who hate trump (the majority) hate Comey for helping the bastard get into the White House. The trump cultists hate him because he wouldn't swear fealty to the moldy circus peanut. So now everyone hates him and he fucking deserves it. I hope he gets literally crucified in public in D.C. I hope it's televised. He's getting what he deserves.

Trump evades taxes and “dodges” the Deep State draft because he’s smart. Why do we want our nations best and brightest risking their lives in frivolous wars?

He’s not a man. He’s an embarrassment to this country.

You're just mad we actually got him elected.

We hate him because he isn’t dead yet.

Comey is only on Comey's side. He tanked the email investigation to curry favor with Hilldabeast and then dredged it up again when it appeared her lead was insurmountable. He was going to be the most powerful man in Washington come 2017 because he was going to be investigating either winner.

Instead Pres. Trump sent his ass packing.

Fuck off boomer.

The Democrats evade taxes just the same. It's funny how they claim to want to tax the hell out of the rich but they themselves (being part of the rich) do their best to pay as little tax as possible.

I hate him for the same reason, but totally different justification. So as I said, now everyone hates him because he's a spineless coward and he deserves it all.

corrupt.
HSBC

Bridgewater, the cult.

Are you serious?

>muh
No. He dredged it up again because some based white hats in NY forced his unwilling, filthy hand.

Comey is a weasel. IDGAF if you are a Republican with strong family values if you leak private conversations to the (((media))).

Weird so did McCain, yet he managed to sell his country out shortly after for personal gain. Mueller just took his time.

America wasn't in danger in Vietnam. No need to go die halfway around the world for LBJ and McNamara's personal aggrandizement.

Someone spam this to his twitter.

Cry more. Your lib tears taste salty. Yum!!!!

>the Tax plan for example was their tax plan, not Trump's.
Isn't it weird that we didn't have any significant tax changes in decades? Isn't it weird that that happened to stop after a president was elected who campaigned on significant tax reform?
Isn't that just weird

>trump
>cultists
whatever. kill yourself, faggot.

No, I actually laughed when he was elected, I was here during the election and thought it was funny, that is until I realized that watching liberals get butthurt wasn't worth what it cost in terms of policies that I disagreed with. I honestly had trouble falling asleep that night because I regretted participating in trump threads on Sup Forums. Honestly, it was when I watched a few of his """rallies""" and listened to the way he spoke, how unintelligent he was, how repetitive, and how everything he said lacked substance, that I knew this man was just a fucking retard that lucked his way into getting a bunch of other retards to vote for him. He has no business being the president of the US. He's a massive hypocrite, flip flopped constantly, and really just comes off as a douche in general. I get why a bunch of infantile, edgy kids on this board like him so much though. He ran as a populist, well sort of, but none of his policies thus far have reflected many of the campaign promises he made, and have overwhelmingly benefited people like himself and his cronies.

Overall, Trump is just the epitome of someone with Dunning-Kruger. He's so uninformed on the issues, but speaks as if he's an expert with the most vague, repetitive dialogue imaginable.

I guess someone born in 1989 is now a boomer? Oh wait, because I dislike Trump I'm now the enemy of all the brainwashed shills on this board that are afraid to criticize or critique Trump because it conflicts with your cognitive biases.

>sabotaged all parties
Not.

He didn't screw Hillary. He had to reopen the email investigation so the FBI could claim jurisdiction over the Weiner laptop and take it from the NYPD.

Comey tried to save Hillary and many others by taking the laptop. Wonder why nothing ever came from the laptop? Because the FBI sat on it or destroyed it.

It was a calculated move. Hillary was supposedly ahead by enough that she could take a small hit to save everyone.

So easy to say that now when you weren't alive back then. It doesn't matter, I disagree with the Vietnam war looking back at it now, and I wasn't alive when it was going on, but multiple members of my family served in Vietnam and think Trump is a coward to this day for not serving. Of course, it's the rich that get to avoid going to war, while all the poor die in it.

Shoot yourself.

k edgy 15 year old that discovered Sup Forums and Sup Forums in 2015.

>then a few days before the election he's hailed as a hero on this board because of the letter he released due to Weiner's laptop and was re-opening the investigation.
Except he only did this because the NYPD was going to go public with the news that more CLASSIFIED emails from Hillary were found on pedophile Anthony Weiners laptop.
>lists all the reasons why Hillary should be charged
>uses the language we now know was put in by Strzok who wanted Hillary to win
>that language prevents charged from being sought
>breaks all precedence by saying that 'no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges'
That was their plan to put a cap on the Email investigation with the assumption that Hillary would win afterwards and put the whole thing to bed.

Get fucked.

Boy your posts and the posts of the other trump cultists here day and night sure proved me wrong.

I like your buzzwords. They're cute.

>born
being demon-possessed isn’t being born, idiot marxist boomer.

>discovered Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>you don't act while testifying
You do at that level. When you keep secrets you need to be able to fake being surprised about something you know but shouldn't. You need to seem upset at something that would seem upsetting (without the secret knowledge). You also need to have a convincing face and voice for lying.

is this pasta? you niggers are posting in a bait thread

Q predicted this

I am not here to prove anything, you dipshit buffoon. No matter what you cry about, the absolute truth will be fully revealed and you will die of an extremely painful, comically timed, teeth-gnashing aneurysm.

So either he committed perjury or he really is a spineless little bitch. Both are shameful.

Nigger what are you smoking? They dug through the hard drive on the damn laptop and it was all shit that they already found out about form other sources. Even the Hillary-related emails were just shit Weiner's wife had left on Outlook that got chain-forwarded, most of it with no real context.

No, you sure don't sound like a literal cultist at all.

>believes Russia collusion
>calls other people cultists

Fuck off cultist.

>literal
your grammar is a real peach.

I like your snaek. All the snaek people in my home town live in trailers.

comey's my homey, he fucked clinton over during the election so ill always be thankful to him

Isn't it weird that the Koch brothers are making tens of millions more in tax savings every day now that "middle class" tax cuts are in play? Who woulda thunk it!

>it was all shit they already found
He said the HILLARY EMAILS were duplicates.

1. Comey could've lied
2. That ONLY covers Hillary emails, not blackmail material or additional SAPS or CP.

Get fucked, faggot

You need better bait than that cringey shit, son.

>See these rich people that also benefited from the tax plan? haha now you can't have your tax plan :^)
>tens of millions more in tax savings
I'm not familiar with their taxes, how much do they pay per year in taxes?

What's your point? Are they not allowed their money?

Trump mentioned the Cajun Navy

>he is a Republican with strong family values.
Take your identity politics home to Jamal, faggot

>doesn’t realize the kochs actively despise and constantly work to undermine president trump

Hes a very enigmatic figure... he seems to have never been a Trump fan yet he sent the letter that might have been decisive.

Blackmailed by wikileaks and Kim Dotcom?

>Trump is ultimate alpha whose only weakness is people saying mean things about him and being very unfair to him

Stop posting this meme in every thread.

FOLLOW
THE
CRUMBS

you smell like a shill

It was funny, but is now getting old. Shilling and trolling requires tact and good taste in humor. Running a joke into the ground ruins the joke my shill buddy.

He is the moral equivalent of a dust mite. Nobody with the kind of power he has should lack character or fortitude. He is a quisling bastard

Well, apparently antisemitism is on the rise. IDK if tat is actually true because the Jews are always crying about how they are victims.

IDK how that answers my question, I just want to know if people are really waking up and wanting to kill Jews, that is all.

Nah we don't wanna kill Jews. Just israelis

>He's a republican
Who fucking cares? Republicans can and are corrupt too. You don't become director of the FBI without some assurance that you're not going after the people who put you there. Comey is not your friend.

He actually donated most of his inheritance. Even the lefty media had to admit that. He got a loan of 1 million and paid it back.

Cenk from the young turks took a 5 million dollar loan to start that youtube channel full of foreign liberal propaganda. lol But keep up the myth of ANYONE with a loan of a million can become a billionaire. Cenk should be one any day now... any day.

Comey's fucking insane, who the hell wakes up in the middle of the night because he got queasy over the meeting between Bill and Lynch.
He also QUOTED HIMSELF in a tweet not too recently, he's bonafide insane.

Tax cut for corporations (including middle class corporations which make up over 75% of all corporations) cuts taxes for all corporations. Even the highly profitable ones. That's how it goes. The people who pay the most will also save the most. The people who pay the least will save the least. The people complaining are people who don't pay any taxes already and are pissed their handouts didn't go up. Nope. But people working for their money now get to keep more of it. Including the businesses those people are running.