If a fascist regime were to rise in the West, would you enlist?

If a fascist regime were to rise in the West, would you enlist?

Q foretold this

Consider: open season, unrestrained, on Marxist Leftists.

only if jews and leftists aren't involved

Can I continue shit posting on Sup Forums?
If not, than no. Fuck it.

If it benefits the state as a whole, then yes.

No.

Kinda hard for them not to be involved, even if it only consists of them being herded into the gas chambers.

Nah, it all depends, only if we get to enslave mouthy niggers.

In less than a heartbeat

I'd join the rebellion and become a Jedi, like my father.

What makes you think you wouldn't?

Yes, it was horrible how many lice had to die, that's why Jews are so mad because many of their parasitical brethren were gassed to death

I'd rather have a son first to carry on the name. I'm the only male left in my family that can pass on the name.

FEDERAL MEME BUREAU

Depends, if it were the only non-liberal political movement for me to join then yes. But I'd rather be a communist. Fascism is played out. I find the warm community centered communist system more appealing.

How fucking degenerate of you.

You have absolutely no idea what communism is

HOw could I enlist I started it.

What's with a the "Q knew this would happen " post tonight?

The only thing that's degenerate is that we are taught to devote our lives to serving capitalists.
You want to explain to me what you think it is then?

Do you believe fascism is synonymous with capitalism? I'm not following your logic.

idk but its pretty funny

No I was just saying capitalism is degenerate.
Fascism is the ideal system but the history of the Third Reich proved that it won't work.

After all, AIDS is a deadly, incurable disease. But no matter how you come to judge Charles Wheeler and his partners, in ethical, moral, and in human terms, the fact of the matter is, when they fired Andrew Beckett because he had AIDS, they broke the law.

Enlist? nah i already served. I’d still he a patriotic citizen. If war broke out i’d volunteer to serve but only as a commissioned officer.

No, I'm not a fucking Democrat.

Having experienced it myself and my family I can tell you that it's a degenerative, pernicious, and a complete opposition to the family unit. Cuckoldry, incest, pedophilia (ages under 10) are promoted and permitted. Alcoholism, drug abuse all funded by the system to keep everyone in some kind of haze. There is no concept of "getting things done", installing a telephone line took years, for just one house. Trash everywhere because no one cares. It's a soul crushing ideology that pushes humanity out of people. Don't believe me? Ask a Chinese person why they don't help someone injured on the street, they'll usually reply that the police will blame them for the act because only a guilty person would help.
That's communism

No.

One of my neighbor's from Yugoslavia described it as the opposite of that. Not sure who to believe sorry.

yes without a doubt i need some actions

In a heartbeat.

Only if they would take ex-degenerates.

Well boys. I met a red pilled skinny white female who drops hitler, rape, Europe, Sweden, and Germany in the same sentence within 2 days of meeting her online.

She’s all about Tucker Carlson too.

So on that note, I will say yes.

It’s happening!!!

The third Reich was a paradise, an economic miracle and the stongest military power of its time. The only reason that it "didn't work" is because world jewry mobilized their entire world network against it. The Third Reich showed how amazingly it WOULD WORK.

Are you fucking retarded?

losing the republic would suck, however, killing communists in the street would be more than worth it though.

And you want to be a communist? The USSR imploded just by existing.

(((republicanism))) has always been a kike driven ideology. It came out of the (((enlightenment))) and was all the republican inspired governments were used to further merchant interests.

The guy who lived through it or your made-up neighbour. Hmm

But the end result of Fascism was the collapse of the German government and foreign occupation for over half a century. How is that a success? Is that what fascists aspire to?
The collapse of the USSR was a political decision. I don't think they would have made the same mistake if they knew what the consequences would be.

Ya totally. Give up a few degenerate activities to have a sweet society

Why are you pretending you actually lived there? Nobody believes you.

I think you might be unable to read. What in the everloving fuck are you talking about?

What are you confused about? I'm accusing you of making up living through communism.

When did I ever say I lived through communism you utter faggot?

You're using a tautology. Just because Nazi Germany couldn't take on the entire world at once doesn't mean its government form was flawed. If anything the fact that Germany did so well against much larger numbers speaks to the incredible effectiveness of natsoc governance.

>if
Do you not read the news leaf? That's what the whole memo thing is about, Mueller is ending the one that has already risen

And yes I would enlist against it

My bad there are like 5 different Canadian posters in this thread.
Well let's see Germany is an occupied state. China isn't. Seems like communism is a better choice for maintaining your country's independence.

No problem user. As long as you understand that most leafs have been brainwashed because of the incredibly high rate of University attendance. We all know what alignment universities have.

If you're not a shill or a troll, I hope you can come to realize why you're thinking is absurdly reductionist and irrational.

Say some guy practices kung-fu. 10 guys who practice karate come to fight him. The guy manages to hold his own and kill 8 of them, but the last two manage to do him in. Is this proof that karate is more effective than kung fu?

>da democratic is da real racists XDDD

Based civicnationalistpedes am I right guys? Can't wait till my daughter gets blacked! Fuck yourself you brainlet faggot

Democrat or Stormfag detected. When you're drunk, you folks are indistinguishable.

>brainwashed
That's called being educated you suburban and/or rural retard(s) smdh

Sure it is, burger. Sure it is.

>Democrats now

>stormfag
magapede leave. You fatherless high school autists are the worst.

Serious question, how much did your political views change in college?

I took two years off and started when I was 21. My political opinions didn't change at all.

I'm a Libertarian. I expected to grow up to be a Democrat, but I didn't want anything to do with them after the Family Entertainment Protection Act.

Well the universities teach Marxism which is utterly retarded. When I say communism I mean the original utopian vision that came before Marx.
Okay but why do you make excuses for why Fascism failed in the end but you don't want to take into account the circumstances that led to the fall of communism in Eastern Europe?

>Libertarian
literally why

The third Reich had a crumbling economy that sustained itself on 90 day loans

Hitler had to sell nearly all of Germany's gold reserves just to stay afloat

>claims his country has an incredibly high rate of university attendance
obviously you just like to quote that statistic rather than contribute to it brainlet

I studied the fall of the USSR. It broke apart because of economic stagnation and because of the ethnic tensions that multi-cultural empire creates.

I believe people should have their human rights protected by the government. Can you say the same?

You don't think that unfettered capitalism would be heaven for a merchant? The jews gained their power mostly in 1789 when the French revolution pushed money-based system to the fore to replace the old, corporatism aristocracies. Property rights and free trade and universal suffrage are (((enlightenment))) values. Jews love libertarian ism which should be obvious by the fact that all the big libertarian thinking are jewish.

Capitalism dump on Communism and Fascism, get over losers!

I don't believe in unfettered capitalism. You are thinking of Anarcho-Capitalists.

Wrong. Germany had very little gold reserves. The German notes were based on labour supplied, and allowed the state to circumvent the global economy. The state was in no foreign debt in 1945, only in domestic debt. The domestic debt was in the form of labour notes to big industries. This is understandable given the fact they had just ramped up production to rebuild society and prepare for war.

Everything the German state did, it did on its own. When the war had finished, the poultry amount of domestic debt would have easily been paid down. The US is in more foreign debt now, than the reich was in domestic debt while fighting a total war.

Nazi Germany faced the world alone and nearly fucking won. If (((they))) hadn’t thrown absolutely everything they had at the Third Reich almost at the same time, say they didn’t take the threat seriously and gave the Nazis more time to conquer, then we’d be living in a very different world right now. The fact that the Nazis did so well for so long against all opposition is a testament to the true potential of Nationlistic Facism being a succes.

If you didn’t, you’re a nigger

Do tell because I'm from the coast.
You lie because you lack any self-respect like a good communist. I will be happy to cut you down like a blade of grass, you poor shit eating example of a human

Libertarianism is a pretty broad term but in general it advocates for maximizing individual liberties and against state interference. Merchants hate being regulated in any way. You have to realize the very concept of property rights that underpins classical liberalism, which is the root of modern capitalism and libertarianism, only came out of the enlightenment,

Duh

Yes, Libertarianism is a revival movement of Classical Liberalism. I'm not sure why you would think a Libertarian would be unfamiliar with this.

Yes because this republic needs to be restored to its former glory and sometimes that's require suspending "democracy"

Fun Fact: Early US law, written by Classical Liberals, allowed the government to easily revoke business licenses. Modern "liberals" and conservatives are 100% against this kind of policy. Libertarians are fine with taking a business that is actively damaging the, bear with me here, common wealth and banning it from conducting any business at all.

You seem to have a weird mishmash of understandings about Libertarianism. Your knowledge of the movement probably comes entirely from trolls on Sup Forums.

My point is that classical liberalism was a tool used by the middle class to usurp power from the aristocracy. The natrual order was deposed. Those that had earned their power through good breeding, morality and leadership, were replaced with those who gained their power from merchantry. The egalitarian, hyper-materialist values of classical liberalism goes against a natural human hierarchy. Classical liberalism was the root of the myriad of ideologies that led us to this degenerate, materialistic, unnatural world order.

i fucking dream of it

Sounds like you never actually studied it.
Yep. That's what communism is.
Hitler was an idiot.
I'm not lying nigger stop acting tough on the internet. If you have something pertinent to say just say it.

Depends on what its goal is.

not like i would have much choice
at least pretend to be a supporter or get dragged off by the police

Yes. I'm already on your list glow in the dark bigger.

Here's a question for you fascists - why do you think you're better than other people?

We don't. We wish to fight for OUR people. That's enough (you)s for you.

I don't doubt it worked great for awhile. But it think it leads to deterioration. If you start with homogeneous society that cares about state affairs then libertarianism works. Slowly, however, due to economic realities, wealth accumulates. Those with accumulated wealth use their influence to corrupt society in order to maximize their profits.

Early America was a paradise, and libertarian. It ened up being the number one supporter of world jewry and the birthplace of global degeneracy.

I'm not against certain property rights and free trade, but they needed to be subservient to a tribal-racial understanding of societal flourishing.

No, you've seem to imagined that the French Revolution occurred in 1650. In fact, that is not correct.

The totalitarian philosophies of Communism, Fascism, and Progressivism are the daughters of the French Revolution. They have nothing substantial in common with Classical Liberalism or Libertarianism. The popular conflation of Liberalism with those ideologies (except fascism which is considered non-conserve right-wing) comes from the left-wing of the French Revolutionaries who cloaked themselves as liberals in contrast with the right-wing French Revolutionaries who were mostly Enlightment Liberals. Left and right originally referred to those who preferred drastic change versus gradual change, respectively.

And the reason you 'fight for your people' is because you think 'your people' is better than others #punchanazi

>ur wrong haha
Really? Gorbachev wasn't faced with rising nationalist sentiments in the peripheral SSRs? The economy hadn't floundered for a decade? The treasury hand't been exhausted while fighting in Afghanistan? Please tell me where I'm wrong.

>Can you say the same?
Precisely, that's why I dont believe in democracy

That's the r is greater than g argument, but you've rephrased it as a critique of Democracy. It's really not specific to democracy or any other political ideology or system. R has proven itself to be greater than g under feudalism, absolute monarchism, communism, social democracy...

Oh wow leftypol so predictable.

Never.

Doesn't change the fact that communism is a morally superior system. Everyone should have an equal chance at life.

Tolkien was a retard, pleb. Have you even read his books?

fuck yeah cunt

in what way is any power structure that humans live by "unnatural"? The only "natural order" is the order that is. That which we are striving for is the "ideal" order, not the "natural" one.

LOL no. Communism isn't about an "equal chance". It is about an equal outcome, which is inevitably shitty, drab, and soul crushing.

>morally superior
whew, for a second there, I thought you were serious

No
Fascism is for low IQ retards
>Hi Bennicucks