Woah

Woah.

Kill her! :)

Q predicted this.

Sadly the jews have cultivated a society where everyone has to always wear their mask.

Q fapped to this

woah...

Q sharted to this

Brave

Wow... that is powerful. I can almost feel her pain through the photo.

So #Brave
So #Powerful

Help her and put your hands around her throat, and dont stop tightening them.

Maybe she should seek a psychiatrist instead of attention whoring if she knows she has a problem.

FPBP
Help her by putting her out of her misery and putting a bullet in her head

help yourself

Send her William Pierce videos. We were put on this planet to be the egos of the universe and form the gods/god!

wat this?

that looks like... like a twitterhandle.
Now you'll go and tell her that you like her art, riiiiight?

>Tells people she's fine

>expects people to be able to read her mind and help her

Why do women do this?

wtf does she have cyborg eyes or something

T H I C C C C C C C

She is obviously an Offend-a-Tron, the latest line of Privilege dismantling devices, this one specializes on her own feelings that are mostly subjective to force any privileged white cis male to apologize profusely if they misgendered zim/zee/zir and if he does, will get the man* fired.

*Presumably a man since he talks privileged and is in possession of male genitalia.

They're used to always being helped even if they don't ask for it.

>purple hair
>fake color contacts
>extreme eyebrowage
I could tell she's fucked up from the "fine" side

fpbp

>rock your cane scooter wheelchair walker
and rock the entire building with each thunderous step

>diet coke
Every fucking time

Woah this instaslut is sooo deep

I'll help you, i'll unzip my fly so you can take my dick in your mouth you dirty little slut

shouldn't her shirt come off on that side too? ;)

it's a dude

what is this Q thing?

>that diet coke
top kek

Didn't need to write help me all over yourself, we already knew from your hair you needed help

They do this in order to show their submission and it's perfectly reasonable coming from a teen.

Stunning and brave

waow

If she was proud of herself, why would she have diet coke?

Maybe her right eye wouldn't be red if there wasn't fucking ink dripping into it

>Help me (Chad)
>Help me (Chad)
>Help me (Chad)
>Help me (ew, get away creeper)
>Help me (Chad)

She probably has a thyroid problem

Even better at dick sucking

looks way better from the front desu

mhm

nigger lover

powerful

i can only tell you to follow the crumbs

Fuck off Q.

Anyone else can only really empathize with 2D characters and not 3D ones?

definitely won't be sexualizing her anymore

Pure, uncut, unadulterated, free-range narcissism.

>Willing to spend hours carefully drawing lines on her body and saying "Help Me"
>Willing to then take dramatic pics of herself and post them on the internet, fully showing her identity
>Not willing to talk with friends, family or professionals about her problems to help herself.

Women are masters of attention whoring to strangers.

Dude, c'mon. She's doing this as art. She's depicting someone that needs help but hides it.

How is this in any way thought provoking? Women always mean the opposite of what they say

Makes you think

No. I only empathize with cute animals.

ALL WOMEN ARE VICTOMS OF THE PATRIARCHY YOU SHITLORD!!! HEAR US ROAR!!!

A forced meme. There's an user on here who keeps "predicting the future" and claims to be close to the administration, but in reality they just claim vague, unspecific bullshit in the hopes that some happening will fit their guesses.

Found the white knight a fucking leaf

>"Fuck your misogyny"
>"Misogyny" could be her name since it's written on her front
>She is naked
This is an invitation to fuck

this did make me think!

At least I'm not a 56% knight.

Why cant women say things up front? I really hate that "I'm fine, jk, actually I'm not" bullshit, the photo may intend to show that as a drama, but its a stupid one.

It's easier to probably because the fictional character lives in a world where their struggles are real within their frame at least.

At least my country isnt led by a former drama substitute teacher who says "if you kill your enemy they win" and crosses his legs like a bitch.

>female.jpg
Are you sure?

>and crosses his legs like a bitch
Actually that's the mark of a truly secure man. He's not trying to sit in a manly way because his self-confidence is unshakable. Trudeau is actually alpha as fuck.

She's asking for it

If an average strength man were to punch her as hard as he could square in the face, how much damage would it do?

Stunning if brave.

I've seen people like this. It's rare, but I've seen it too often. 3 times a year. Usually I feel pretty bad. "God, her life must be hell. ", etc.. but somehow seeing this changed my mind. The compassionate attitude is killing her. We are literally killing these people with kindness. 50 years ago, our grand parents would have mocked her to her face. Maybe she would try to get healthy, instead of thinking delusionally, "I'm just as healthy, if not more, as that gymnast girl who can do backflips all day. She's the unhealthy one, not me!"
I just don't get it. I understand bunnies and crack heads. It makes sense. But this is too insane. I freak out when I'm five pounds overweight. How can you ever get 600 lbs?

>How can you ever get 600 lbs?
Poor impulse control and a sedentary lifestyle.

That's Judge Dredd right?
The movie was pretty shit I think. Should have had him on patrol, bashing degenerate skulls in.

Fat acceptance, rampant "proud" faggotry, trans genderism. All of it is hurting those individuals.

Isn't it funny how liberals and leftists always have all these latent psychological issues?
They push for degeneracy, but I think in the back of their mind they know it's fucking them up.