Americans ritualistically eat jewish wieners on the 4th of July, their Independence Day

>Americans ritualistically eat jewish wieners on the 4th of July, their Independence Day

It's like pottery

Q mentioned this.

Costco has thankfully stopped selling this brand at their stores.

This is why you gotta make sure your hot dogs are pork.

sabretts first, ball park in a pinch, baby

Hebrew national hotdogs come in packages of 7 and buns come in packs of 8 because they new you out of one

>OP ritualistically felates nigger dicks all day, every day of the year

It's like pottery.

Jew you out of one*

Why get hot dogs when brats are a thing

Nathans or from your butcher you pleb.

Eat kike food because they won't poison their own kind

Sams club serves nathans

Brats are literally hotdogs with a slightly coarser grind. Same spices and everything else though.

I prefer hot dogs over brats simply because I do not like seeing little cubes of fat and gristle in my sausage when I take a bite of it.

Tell me that non-kike Americans don't actually eat kosher food.

I only eat Hebrew national because I know the Jews wouldn't put weird shit in their own hotdogs.

Master Race coming through.

Atleast it’s beef. Not like the other stuff that has pig anus and guys an shit

The superior kosher dog.

I usually buy these on the rare occasion that I get hot dogs just because I don’t want cow dick and pig toenail in my hotdogs.

I always make sure to pray to real god to remove any jewish curses from my food.

Fixed that for you

fucker

Original Bratwürste are totally different from hotdogs, I don't know what kind of low quality sausages you eat in the US

this

yup

Most foods in supermarkets in the U.S. are kosher. These food products are marked with a "U' or a "K"

>he doesn't believe a Jew wouldn't Jew another Jew.

Those things probably have more than the average amount of cow dick