As a female what is the point of "Red Pilling" myself?

What is the point of turning against "brainwashing" if I I know in that society I have fewer rights and am treated very bad? I also don't give a damn about the happiness studies because I personally wouldn't be happy. What is the point of turning against "brainwashing" if that "brainwashing" makes you happier and allows you to live the life you want?

>What is the point of turning against "brainwashing" if that "brainwashing" makes you happier and allows you to live the life you want?

Do you have NO EMPATHY WHATSOEVER for men? You would step on others for your own benefit? It's people like you who breed the fastest. It's people like you why we have idiocracy and not printable organs.

Q predicted you would ask this

I have no empathy for people who want to take my rights as a human being away and force me to go through things like the scolds bridle or constant wife beating. There's literally no point to having empathy.

Except it doesn't make you happier. Women are far less happy than they used to be.

>I have fewer rights and am treated very bad
False.

Cunt

Simply because you'll either choose bad or worse. You know what liberalism brings in Europe? Sharia's law and Islam, that's the final step of liberalism and brainwashing, Islamic conquest. You will be thrown under a large thick blanket and beat every day for showing as much as an ankle. Is that what you want?

Feminism, liberalism, the freedom of choice, this will all disappear as soon as they grow enough in numbers. Do you retards actually have to be destroyed irreversibly before you realize how good you had it?

I'm talking about my own personal happiness. Not most other women. I like freedom.

>muh happiness

Jesus Christ, are you a child? Oh wait, Schopenhauer say children and women aren’t much different from each other.

Muslims are only 1 percent of the US population and many of those wanted to escape from religious extremism. I'm not falling for this propaganda.

>I also don't give a damn about the happiness studies because I personally wouldn't be happy
How do you know?

It's going to happen. Guaranteed. Do you think Islam will give you freedom? I lol'd

It's either us or them, choose them and get your deserved fate.

Yeah I should live in misery for the rest of my life. That is what life is all about right?

What rights?
If you can't defend yourself you have no rights
This concept goes right over your fucking head because you think you can call daddy police to do your cleanup.
This is the world you wanted, now die in it alone and bitter

I choose no one.

Just watch the matrix and figure it out for yourself you stupid whore

You are retarded and should get off this board. Confirmed too naive to reason with.

Presumably you want healthy sons. I want healthy daughters and not ones who would answer that question in the negative, as you surely will.

>I want to be a happy good goy
Kys desu

>I'm a special snowflake, I'm not like all the other girls
K.
What rights are 'we' going to take away that you're going to miss so much?
>scolds bridle
No one is talking about using 16th century torture devices, sweetie

No you just fall for the end of the world propaganda you constantly hear on the news. OMG TERROR ATTACK. OMG MASS SHOOTING, OMG GLOBAL WARMING.

All this 24/7 paranoia.

The right to autonomy and some people have advocated those devices.

The only red pill women need are children, and make sure they aren't raised to be cuckolds.

Checked. Live the life you want to live, no one's forcing you to le epic red pill xp yourself.
Enjoy the freedom of your merlot, cats, and fatherless child.

I'm not a single mom because I don't have any kids.

Only a fat retarded feminist would think what happens in one western nation cannot happen in another. lol!

Do you have some alternative strategy of achieving whatever it is that you want that uses some system of epistemology that doesn't involve systematically improving the correspondence between your map and the territory, and won't devolve through entropy?

and I'm against Sharia law.

Just be real about what would or would not be a good life. There's a fair likelihood if you buy into the working woman meme that you won't get a good partner prime. I've known many working women who around 30-35 realized they were lonely and wanted kids/a husband, but they were 30 so they had very limited options.

Taking the redpill for a woman is to just respect yourself and be aware of the biological clock. Some very exceptional women can go without any kids or husband, but most go fucking nuts if they have no kids by 45-50.

Unironically women actually are happier when they are redpilled.
Men not so much.

good partner *in your prime

Do you like to be raped? Do you not want your kids to look like you?

This is what feminist and OP want. lol

You are traitors you deserve the rope.

> I'm selfish to the point of solipsism
> convince me i'm not the center of the universe haha guess you can't
It's like a living smuggie.

I'm not talking regular offices. I'm talking about pure freedom. Going place to place and seeing things.

Jews did red pills

That is a very reasonable question that philosophers have been examining literally since Plato. You're basically asking why not chain yourself to the ground in the cave and watch shadow puppets your entire life.

The Platonic answer is that those illusions are not the real world, and outside is where you will find The Good.

You need this kind of pure freedom.

A better understanding of the difference between reality and imagination.

Many of the things you believe in are imaginary. This doesn't mean they are harmless, much to the contrary. Imaginary things cannot affect any aspect of reality other than human behavior, but it can alter that on a massive scale, to a suicidal, homicidal, or even genocidal degree. And since humans happen to be the apex fucking predator of this planet, that's all imaginary social constructs need to do, to cause extinction-level events not even the laws of physics can cause.

God is imaginary, but the pitchforks, torches, guns and rope wielded by His worshippers are very real, and very deadly.

>if men return to traditional values then my future husband will beat the shit out of me and chain me to the kitchen radiator while depriving me of my rights!

The absolute state of American roasties baka.

The redpill for women is realizing that you are incapable of understanding your own needs and need a man to control you. More 'rights' and 'freedoms' are both bad for you.

You don't, because you're a woman. Women only care about themselves, and nothing else. That's why giving women rights was a mistake.

Being redpilled is just another name for being brainwashed.
All these teenagers bragging about how redpilled they are, are simply bragging that they swallowed a bunch of right wing leaning bullshit instead of left wing leaning bullshit.

Think for yourself.
Its the only freedom you get in life.

You scum should kill yourselves. lol

For some, being redpilled means thinking for yourself. A coalition of autistics and schizophrenics rant ideological trash, but the right wing has divisions in it, unlike the monolithic progressive left that permeates academia and culture

>come here for advice
>call it propaganda
gtfo roastie

Usually when I've trusted things they went wrong. When I defied advice things turned out far better.

Enjoy your live, hit a wall and then blame men, we dont care,
Many women are happy to be housewifes like my, and those who don't are not worthly,

>What is the point of turning against "brainwashing" if I I know in that society I have fewer rights and am treated very bad?

Picture related, it's you. lol

Why aren't you all dead yet? Hillary lost and suicide is one bridge away! topkek

>I also don't give a damn about the happiness studies because I personally wouldn't be happy
Thats because of the brainwashing dumbass.

>I have fewer rights
Can you give an example of a right that women don't have in the US?

You're gonna hate Islam, then.

Polygamous marriage with more than one nigger cock. That's all those trash ever want. lol

I'm surprised they aren't demanding it yet as a right like OP.

This is my ideal image imo

I do hate many aspects.

TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT FUCKING ROASTIE. how the fuck has this thread gotten so many replies and not a single one of you faggots have done your duty to simply ignore this whore until she posts tits? this board is getting flooded with WAY too many newfaggots. sage this shit at least damn niggers.

I think her point is that Sup Forums isn't going to let her have drunk orgies if it gets in charge.
Not that she's unable to do it now.

>Proving my point.
Thanks?
You think the left is monolithic?
They stick together more readily than the conservatives but there are tons of liberals who think the SJW crowd is damaging and annoying, or that the college commies are hopelessly chasing a bygone era similar to the Fascist larpers on the right.

God I hate modern politics, extreme minorities of each party getting the spotlight 95% of the time.

It's more about the existing rights people want to take away. #repealthe19th was big on twitter.

This. She is retarded, tits or gtfo. I bet they are so soggy and roastie-esque you'll regret it!

Entry-level

>68 replies
>no "tits or gtfo"
i dont even know who you people are anymore

god i hate this shit. For starters you need to realise that a mans perspective of the redpill is and should be different to a woman.

>be brainwashed by rats
>rats tell you what to think and feel
>be happy now femanon you have your 6inch Black dick and drugs
>mfw im happy now

Why the fuck do you need them to tell you what you need and what will make you happy? Ima rant now

1. Stop chasing happiness, its a fucking meme, it doesnt exist like they tell you it does. You arent going to wake up one day after getting tyones dick and a career and just be happy. Natural laws apply to us all, despite all the brainwashing. You will have a natural subconscious desire to breed with your own kind. Having kids is one of the greatest blessing in this world, thats not some sad pupose its the most meaningful one, to extend you life and leave you make by creating beautiful children.

2.>MUH RIGHTS
There no real thing as rights, again thats just another meme the Jew sells you, that somehow your life has more meaning cause the government says that now you can smoke weed. The only "rights" that matter are speech and self determination.

3.You arent gonna be treated badly unless you pick a shit man, find a good honest hard working man and live for each other. Understand that he has a natural place in society and the family to take care of you. In turn you take care of him, and his(your) kids.

Build a good life for youself and your man, have kids. Love them, take care of them, raise them to be a better version of yourself. Then you'll find happiness, just not the kinda fleeting happiness you get from netflix or maccas.

>People
Hah look at this fag.
Doesn't even know almost every poster is a bot.

you dont belong here, get out.

By helping each other we make our tribe stronger. Our tribe in the past has made more incredible visions come to life than any other. I.E. rockets, computers, manufacturing of goods, better food, social places to hang out... More are on the way, support our visions with us... We want you with us.

So you don't have less rights.

You're just upset about memes?

I bet hers are saggy and pierced so NO

There are an infinite number of rights that anyone can claim to have. The real wonder of the US Constitution is that it only grants rights that do not contradict reality, and it does this not by declaring that the government must ensure any rights, but that the government is not allowed to make any laws that infringe on specific rights of its citizens.

That wording is important. The EU is collapsing because their constitution declared that member countries must ENSURE rights, not that they aren't allowed to touch them. That's why they keep turning into horrific shitshows where you only have freedom to speak words the government says you can speak.

>What is the point of turning against "brainwashing" if I I know in that society I have fewer rights and am treated very bad?
You have the right to murder the unborn and dodge the draft, that's two more rights than I have off the top of my inebriated head.

You need to be slapped.