MIND. BLOWN

The psychological, biological, and societal origins of social justice warriors and political correctness explained by Peterson and Molybro

youtu.be/BosUCWO8N8Y

Now that we know why they exist, what can be done about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcYYBKUv4Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=2kt4EjavHEk
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/moarpheus/
youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc
youtu.be/RnTMp3wTlzc?t=36m21s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q predicted this

Q?

Social justice was invented by Thomas Aquinas

Bampity Bump

>What can be done?
They can be ignored by a rising generation of men that have assumed power and taken responsibility in their lives for their own person.

inb4 shills trying to frame Peterson as a tranny with that photo of him when he let his sick daughter practice on him in make up class and generally trying to assasinate his character because he is an increasingly popular and persuasive critic of the leftist agenda

I think one of the best points made in their exchange is that if these women had actual children to attach their maternal instincts to then they wouldn't need to go out to society at large and find a 'disadvantaged' group to protect to fill the need their maternal instincts create, and thus becoming SJWs and bringing about more and more political correctness. Look at these childless European leaders, Merkel for example, she 100% fits this pattern, a childless world leader who has made immigrants her children.

tldr; what if we just made it a priority that no young women remains childless past a certain age, and then society would revert back to the way it was. MGTOW is actually going to create more SJWs and more political correctness.

I know we live under the Clown World Order, but I've made a personal point to ignore anything a woman says ever if she is over 30 years old and has never been married or is childless.

Women should be married off between 16 and 20. Betrothed and courting as early as 15.

>Muh nazis
>Believes the holocaust happened
Why is Sup Forums idolizing this man?

We aren't.

It's funny because we have so many perfect example of why not to leave a woman alone and to her own devices too long. Laci Green is one. Look what happened to her as her maternal instincts desperately cried out for something to care for. She became a rabid SJWs. Now she's being deep-dicked by a conservative and that's one less SJW, once he gives her a child then she'll be off the radar completely.

Making beautiful white babies also == less SJWs? Fuckin win win boys.

Why do the shills hate Peterson so much?

>Why do the shills hate Peterson so much?
Clean your balls somewhere else faggot.

Men need to start demanding women marry by 20 or younger. Pull the Roy Moore and work on yourself, get your trade under your belt or your experience and once you're 26-27, marry a 17 year old and make her have your babies. And gas the Jews that are brainwashing your women and your daughter's against their people.

contrarians, edgelords or lefty shills.

Why do try to hide behind an eu flag now? Your shareblue tactics are repetitive and obvious

>cuck boomer crying about nazis every other day is a Sup Forums hero
How can we save Sup Forums?

>Why do try to hide behind an eu flag now? Your shareblue tactics are repetitive and obvious
Tell us about your boomer prophet user-kun, is he going to save the West?

Peterstein and his Jew buddies like Shapiro don't care about whites people you evil nazi! Who cares about white people! As long as we're all conservative!

Until Peterson addresses the JQ, I won't trust him.

Mike is ruining Chad Nationalism with his manboobs

>all those posts to say something stupid and simple
Europoors sure are dumb

He did. He says we're jealous that they control everything because they're smarter than us and he's friends with the smart ones. Not even joking.

IF YOU DON'T REPILL GOYS ON JQ, YOU ARE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

I'm not attached to any e-celeb, but you sure seem to hate anything that gives attention to white genocide and in general anything that redpills whites. You seem like a kike controlled shill who's sole purpose is to push people away from alr-right gateways. You even might be more effective that peterson

Cammon maing. Mike is a big brain nibba. Don't habe times fer no libting.

>alt-right
If you thought I was a shill for exposing Peterstein as controlled opposition, just wait until you see what I have to say about your precious Alt-Kike.

Nothing can be done within the confines of Peterson and Molymeux, since they refuse to acknowledge the JQ in any capacity other than simply saying "LE WHITES ARE JEALOUS!"

i like this explanation better youtube.com/watch?v=HcYYBKUv4Mc

>Leftie fags are hypersocialized
We knew this since the Unabomber.
Why are you giving these two cunts credit for it?

Because shills think they're fooling people. They did the same thing for all other popular YouTube celebs that aren't rabid lefties. It's so obvious.

>feet
bretty good

but that doesn't explain the hiding behind different flags, seems very suspicious

>but that doesn't explain the hiding behind different flags, seems very suspicious
Your paranoia is not an argument, bucko.

Tell us how Peterstein is saving the west.

youtube.com/watch?v=2kt4EjavHEk
>youtube.com/watch?v=2kt4EjavHEk

> yes deplatform yourself or you're not good enough reeeeeee
oh my god shut the fuck up you stupid nigger-tier white. you do blame everything on the jews dont you, just like blacks blame it on whites. clean your fucking room and take some responsibility for yourself

m8 I have been in the last 8 threads, watching you post the same memes, same flag, same structure of response. Then I call you out and you proceed to change your flag. Just an observation. Considering that antifa is recorded wanting to shill against e-celebs, I am suspicious.

How many times are you going to post those Spencer quotes as if there's actually anything factually wrong when put into the original context?
Take the first one, literally what's wrong with respecting a country for being an ethnostate? He doesn't say he likes Israel or would support Israel, he says he respects it AS a homogenous ethnostate.

This is how you know someone's a dishonest kike.

>clean your fucking room and take some responsibility for yourself
Observe the Peterstein cult follower in his natural habitat, triggered beyond belief that someone does not suck his eDaddy's dick, he lashes out with the ad-hominems his pseudo-intellectual cult leader has so gracefully given him as a defense mechanism against anything that questions his moral authority.

>Take the first one, literally what's wrong with respecting a country for being an ethnostate?
Zionism is not just "jews can have a country". You are extremely bluepilled, user.

You didn't answer the question, kike.

tfw you're against the government but you're personal friends with Laura Bush.

tfw the philosophical leader of your National Bolshevist movement wants to exterminate an entire country of Europeans.

So BASED. SO WHITE NATIONALIST.

tfw the philosophical leader of your (((National Bolshevist))) movement only wants to encourage etho-nationalism in your country as a means of social destabilization with the intent of conquering you and subjugating you.

shills shouldn't be responded to very much. anyone here with IQ > 80 can tell what's going on. they have the same pattern in every thread about a Sup Forums beloved celeb

1. omg he isn't an openly screaming GAS THE JOOOZ!
2. omg he isn't openly screaming DEPORT THE NIGGERS!
3. omg controlled opposite cause of 1 and 2
4. omg he's ACTUALLLLLLY A JEEEEOOOO himself!
5. omg he's making money off youtube/patreon
6. (if female) omg she should have kids and shut up already
7. Low effort left-wing quality 'memes'

Pretty standard shit. They have discords where they rally to disrupt Sup Forums but the jokes on them, they're already one of us and don't know they couldn't put Sup Forums away now even if they tried. mind virus has been uploaded

Again, posting the same old shill pics as if it hasn't been explained 100 times before, like a kike.
Actually, since you brought up Uncle A, I wonder what he thinks about people like you.

tfw you're a Marxist sympathizer, and it all makes sense because really your ideology is Duginist National BOLSHEVISM.

oh and i forgot, always meme flags

BACK TO THE TOPIC.

Childless harpies create SJWs. Time to baby up these cunts for the betterment of society

Still yet to answer the question kike, instead you're doing typical kike behaviour.
You're so bad at this I wouldn't be surprised to find out you're a false flag shill.

Explain his affiliation with the Bush family, user-kun.

I wasn't here the first 100 times you enlightened us with your big brain.

Again kike, is there anything actually wrong with that quote?

he's a sven poster, so high chance of being a leftie

>Take the first one, literally what's wrong with respecting a country for being an ethnostate?
Is this the question you want answered?

The problem is that Spencer is not just "respecting Israel as an ethnostate". His modus operandi is to falsely equivocate jewish Zionism with White people wanting to not become minorities in their own countries.

This is not only just comparing apples to oranges, its intent is to ensure that the coming right-wing backlash that is going to ensue will be friendly towards Israel and the jews.

If I need to explain to you why this is a bad thing, you need to lurk moar, newfaggot.

As the 100 times before me, what affiliation? It's a fucking picture with the president's (at the time, or ex-president's) wife.
He's been into politics all his life and he's a rich fucker, why wouldn't he take a pic with someone like that?
But you knew that didn't you, kike.

Do you think Trump is controlled by the Clintons too?

>The problem is that Spencer is not just "respecting Israel as an ethnostate".
And right away you ignore the quote and start making shit up. That's certainly not common behaviour of jews at all.

>Again kike, is there anything actually wrong with that quote?
Yes, he's chugging down Marxist ideology, an ideology that is failed.

National Bolshevism is essentially communism 3.0.

Here's a pic of Dugin with BASED CIA asset David Duke. But I suppose you're so bluepilled you think David Duke is /ourguy/.

desu, you make sense, but your tactics are highly suspicious. I guess to beat the jew, you need to become the jew

Still not talking about the quote.
Hey, how does it feel to be jewish? Do you have an urge to touch gold?

desu

Why have shills been posting this exact sentence all day?

checked
>Do you think Trump is controlled by the Clintons too?
I know that Trump is controlled by Israeli jews.

Most jewish White House administration in history, full of Israeli-dual citizens:
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

But you'll call me a jew for exposing the jew, of course, because you can't accept the redpill. Choke it up, Neo. You can't handle it.

>He's been into politics all his life and he's a rich fucker,
Do you have any idea what the Bush family is, user-kun? You aware that Bush Sr. was in the CIA, one of the Cowboys? You don't hang out with a Cowboy's wife if you're a nobody faggot with some money.

>Still not talking about the quote.
Which quote, the one about the proletariat?

I did address it. I said it's a failed ideology. Marx's theories have been proven to be wrong.

Are you actually /leftypol/ trying to shill Marxism here, user-kun?

>one-size-fits-all approach is good
KYS Hitler.

>desu, you make sense
Wanna see something funny?

>I know that Trump is controlled by Israeli jews.
Still dodging the question.

10 posts in and you haven't been able to answer a single fucking question. That's very jewish behaviour.

>Do you have any idea what the Bush family is, user-kun?
A shady family in politics? Yes, but in politics nonetheless. Same with the Clintons, is Trump controlled by the Clintons?

how do you stay on top of this shit?

by following God

>Still dodging the question.
What the fuck question are you talking about?

I honestly don't know what you are referring to. I looked for interrogation marks in your posts and answered the questions I found. Repost it.

>is Trump controlled by the Clintons?
Trump is controlled by the same people the Clintons are controlled by. Beginning to see how this works?

You aware that Alexandr Dugin is an important part of the Alt-Right? He's published on their website. You aware that Dugin goes on Info Wars a lot?

From the look of his posts, probably some discord server he uses for hsilling.

LOL

He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.

>What the fuck question are you talking about?
Is Trump controlled by the Clintons?
And if you want to answer the one about Spencer that'd be great too.

>Trump is controlled by the same people the Clintons are controlled by. Beginning to see how this works?
Note how you don't say he's controlled by the Clintons, because that would be retarded. But you DO say Spencer is controlled by the Bushes, for some reason you don't see this as retarded.

You're the worst shill I've ever spoken with. I honestly don't see why I should continue talking to you.

Oh would you look at that, the shill changed his flag to a commie flag in another thread.

> EU flag
> switches to confederate flag
19 posts by this id. stop falling for shill bait

In this thread he changed to a commie flag.

Ignore him, he's a turbo autist kike called moarpheus who used to use a trip but he kept getting btfo so every now and then he'll spam his weak propaganda under anonymous meme flags.

>Is Trump controlled by the Clintons?
I already answered this. I said that Trump and Clinton are controlled by the same people, hence why you see them prancing around together.

Beginning to see how it works?

Your point is that "pictures together don't mean they are in league". I've also addressed this: You do not spend time together with a CIAnigger Cowboy's wife if you are a nobody with some cash. Do you even know who the Cowboys were?

But since you refuse to see the writing on the wall with regards to this, let's shift the debate to Alexandr Dugin. You aware of who he is?

Moarpheus never used to change his flag like this, he'd stick to one for the entire thread.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/moarpheus/

This guy is a sven, not american. I saw him change flag yesterday

That isn't me, I think that's you pretending to be me so you could make that post.

And I just noticed that you renamed the file with the same file-renaming program as the CIAnigger that was posting smug anime girls that were numbered sequentially. Right after I called you out on this you started renaming the files, and they had the same alphanumeric pattern as the name of the Spencer twitter post pic from the thread you just linked.

Thank you for confirming that you are a CIAnigger. Pretty assblasted I am exposing your assets, are you?

Link for the evidence of Peterson's zionism?

Here is a video of Peterson giving an hour long speech with his buddy Ezra Levant at last year's 100th year anniversary celebration of the founding of Israel, 'Canadians for Balfour 100':

youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc

At this timestamp you can see a jew he was on stage with state that: "Antisemitism is a 2000 year old disease." And watch Juden B. Peterstein nod his head furiously in agreement:

youtu.be/RnTMp3wTlzc?t=36m21s

And it wasn't working for him, so he's changing tactics trying to get more subversive but it's still not working.

Are you accusing me of being a fucking namefag?

What are your actual arguments? Or are you just another CIAnigger screeching because I'm exposing your (((right wing))) assets?

no, you are sven, right?

>I already answered this.
No you didn't, the answer would be "Yes" or "No". "They're controlled by the same people" isn't a yes or no. If your answer is no, then the answer should be the same for Spencer since it's just a fucking picture even though Trump was at an event with them and donated to them.

>I've also addressed this
No you haven't.
>You do not spend time together with a CIAnigger Cowboy's wife if you are a nobody with some cash.
First of all, it's a picture, there's nothing to say they spent time together. Secondly, yes you do, you walk up to them and ask them for a fucking picture. You could probably do this with the Clintons too and they're as corrupt if not more corrupt than the Bushes.

>let's shift the debate to Alexandr Dugin
Yeah nah, you're dodging because your shilling has been found out. I don't care about your Dugin conspiracy theories, they're more absurd than the Holocaust conspiracy theory (that it happened). I'm done with you, you still haven't been able to answer simple fucking questions. You couldn't even answer whether the Clintons controlled Trump, a simple yes or no.

You really do behave like a kike, you know that?

Thanks, I wasn't aware of the existence of these videos.
By the way, I never really fell for the meme, I only watch his lectures because they're informative.
Everything else is a low quality meme, certainly he's not /ourguy/, like so many idiots seem to think.

>no, you are sven, right?
I don't know what that means, is that a namefag?

>they're more absurd than the Holocaust conspiracy theory (that it happened)
Holy fuck the nose reveals itself.

holy kek why did I even bother arguing with this jew

swede

Reread that sentence you fucking kike. I know reading is hard since you fail to understand simple quotes, but try your best you're a big boy.

kek

>You couldn't even answer whether the Clintons controlled Trump, a simple yes or no.
Keep the balls clean, bucko.

You're gonna need it for when you get fucked hard by your false idols.

>swede
I'm not Swedish.

You should really consider dropping the White ethnic divide and conquer stuff that has been sown here by jews.