/OUR GIRL/ fighting the good fight in South Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=ONs1gpwkCrk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ONs1gpwkCrk?t=1m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=SEUzIP1Ap2U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hats off to her.
Drop the hate, she's doing more than most.

I want to smell her. mmmmmm'lady,

I spent 3 years there with a humanitarian organisation teaching communities agriculture. One thing that always stuck with me was one older fella yelling: "Why do we need to learn? We have farms we just need to take them"

Please shoot my butthole

>eceleb thread

Go back to fucking reddit.

keep sending the link to Trump
he can help the Boers

racist white people want to steal and exploit rightful african land while claiming genocide

pic unrelated

Save the Boers, Trump!

Caca in mouf plz

I would suck in her toes and cum in her mouth if you know what I mean

Inb4 leftypol and newfag anti-white propaganda

no fkng way. sauce?

hear here!
>Whites are 21.6% of the population in South Africa. The Pajeets at 2.4% are squarely on the side of the niggers
>Whatever happens to ours there, should happen to the niggers and Kerpals
>The St. James Church Massacre - S. Africa
>The attack occurred during the Sunday evening service. Sichumiso Nonxuba, Bassie Mkhumbuzi, Gcinikhaya Makoma and Tobela Mlambisa approached the church, a congregation of the Church of England in South Africa, in a vehicle stolen by Mlambisa and Makoma beforehand. Nonxuba, who commanded the unit, and Makoma entered the church armed with M26 hand grenades and R4 assault rifles.[1] They threw the grenades and then opened fire on the congregation, killing 11 and wounding 58.[2]
>One member of the congregation, Charl van Wyk, who wrote a book about the event (Shooting Back), returned fire with a .38 special revolver, wounding one of the attackers. At this point they fled the church. Mkhumbuzi had been ordered to throw four petrol bombs into the church following the shooting, but abandoned this intention as all four fled in the vehicle.[2]
>Members of the congregation killed were Guy Cooper Javens, Richard Oliver O'Kill, Gerhard Dennis Harker, Wesley Alfonso Harker, Denise Gordon, Mirtle Joan Smith, Marita Ackermann, Andrey Katyl, Oleg Karamjin, Valentin Varaksa and Pavel Valuet.[2] The last four on this list were Russian seamen attending the service as part of a church outreach programme. Another Russian seaman, Dmitri Makogon, lost both legs and an arm in the attack. The attack was seen as particularly shocking as relatively few terrorist attacks happened in white suburbs and the Cape Town area was regarded as relatively peaceful. The attack was seen as harming prospects for future constitutional negotiation.[3]
Hence the words Roof spoke before his church massacre, "You are killing my people."

Lord have mercy, tell me that is real.

I don't see how shills can say she is bad for these South Africa videos? Is she a coal burner and civnat that I personally don't like? Yes. But these videos are positive.

HABBENING

>Coalburner
Not even once

>Sichumiso Nonxuba, Bassie Mkhumbuzi, Gcinikhaya Makoma and Tobela Mlambisa
Make this more readable next time and just say "a group of niggers".

Blacks weren't in S. Africa. "Coloreds" are indigenous to that part of S. Africa you fucking nigger!

there's been a SA flag on /brit/ Sup Forums for a while too feminine for a man poster.
I knew

When will you fucking faggots stop paying attention to these fucking e-whores? It has been proven time and time again that Lauren Southern is a fake as fuck whore

I saw this posted the other day, and a guy also posted a different pic of the girl from the front. It is not Lauren, unfortunately.

not an argument

That dude is basically white and would probably qualify under most rules into a white ethnostate. Besides, this was when she was young before she was redpilled.

Literally nothing matches between the two pictures.

still bringing light to this topic which has been ignored by mainstream media forever.

Yeah, to stir up hatred.
This shit has been going on in SA since the early 90s.
She went to fucking Finsbury Park (site of the right-wing terrorist attack) and asked "brown looking" people what it means to be British.

Lol, well Lauren, let me give you a few examples: Tolerance, diversity and acceptance

>That dude is basically white
are you blind?

White’s are 8-9%

Who gives a shit, she had a boyfriend in high school that was mixed, but a Christian conservative. You shallow hal manlet mgtow faggots are more obnoxious by the day. Now excuse me while I fap to m'lady.

Jaquavius O'shaughnessy is a well known Irishman

Then how did she know he voted for Trump?

Unfortunately nothing is going to safe South Africa. They're too small, the numbers are so far against them. Its a sign of things to come for the US and Europe if we don't change course.
Southern only does lip service compared to what old school advocates cover. The entire history of the country and everything in modern politics is practically hidden from the west.

Lauren has a bigger ass, thicker thighs, and more developed calves.
Not her. Close though.

What the fuck is wrong with you? An entire country is being destroyed while people just want to live productive lives without being murdered.

And will be 5% in just a few years. SA is experiencing net loss of whites while ~800k blacks come in or are born every year.

See

When's she going to fuck off already

>taking money from beta orbs to travel world
>fighting the good fight

Q predicted this...

I don't get why you dumb days dont want in her in our secret club. She sincerely has done more than most have. You can still have critique and use it against her about her coal burning but to not at least use as her an asset to purple pulling people is stupid.

ding ding ding

She's spreading awareness which is certainly better than sitting on her shitter and talking about why she isn't married yet.

Q is a fag.

Perhaps she still speaks with him? Friends on FB? I mean, what are you getting at here Inspector Clouseau? That she was recently dating this mixed guy? I judge people by their merits and character first and foremost, and the guy appears to be a decent conservative gent. Would not hesitate to get elbows deep in her vagene and lick her bobs.

/thread

Coal.burners are traitors. Never forget.

because most of the FLAGGOTS calling her a roastie or degrading her are sitting in a cubicle in Tel Aviv

That is a horrible quality shoop

This coal burner should have gotten necklaced.

>tfw she cucked faith for this trip

British used to mean being strong, intelligent, and a cultural and political powerhouse

so when does the full thing come out

>sitting in a cubicle in Tel Aviv
Please. Jews only pay for walls when they trap Palestinians.

Lauren >>>>>> (You)

Finn Lauren Defense Squad arriving in 3...2...1...

Nigger spotted, no boer would say this.

>site of the right-wing terrorist attack
some might say it was left wing
do you know the definitions?

Boere hate coalburners even more than pol though.

>talk shit on Lauren for no reason
>"actually, that's not true..."
>ZOMG LAUREN SHILLS GET OUT

she's not /ourgirl/ until she let's me stick the hairy willy in her

I've literally never been to Reddit, I hate the format, you gigantic faggot. So don't try that shit with me, Boris. I will like who I want and you can suck a nigger dick and die.

I don't get how people can't be honest and say "I don't like her and I think she's fake or a coalburner or civcuck but these videos in South Africa are good for normies" Her other videos are shit but just be honest.

Why would she keep in contact with an ex boyfriend from HS? Either she FB stalks him or still casually fucks him on the side

She may be a race traitor etc...but yeah, she is doing a hell of a lot more than anyone else right now in the media.

I will forgive her if at the end of the documentary she says "This is what Europe and America will look like when whites become a minority".

Then and only then will she be redeemed for her previous sins.

Someone take the clip from the trailer of Lauren jumping off the truck with her ass jiggle and edit idubbbz's "I'm Gay" into the mix. You will be a God.

Thanks to the faggot shills spamming Sup Forums constantly with Lauren hate threads I know to STEER CLEAR of her jewish propaganda.

Just kidding we all know the people who have full time shills dedicated to trying to make Sup Forums hate them are probably decent. I don't watch all her videos but I subbed and liked them all because I was so sick of the shills. Did the same with JBP.

>suck nigger dick
I’m not Lauren Southern

A black country. Whites have no business in Africa.

Some English people are brown, get over it.

i want to fuck her in the ass while she sings the SA national anthem.

youtu.be/ONs1gpwkCrk?t=1m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=SEUzIP1Ap2U

>basically white
No he’s not. If you think this kid wouldn’t look out of place in a white country you’re insane.

>British love dead white people
That's why they started WW2 after all. Literally left their own kin to be killed off in South Africa too with no hope of return - because that's just what the Anglo kike does.

This, except JBP is an anti-white kike. Lauren Southern actually has a full-time shill team working against her trying to make Sup Forums hate her. JBP doesn't have anyone paid to post against him, because he's already an anti-white piece of shit who actively fights against our cause, yet somehow people here are too stupid to realize that he is OPENLY our enemy.

>Whites have no business in Africa
>Blacks have no business in Europe

You've clearly never spoken to a boer.

Kek

Please go back to r/the_donald, you aren't welcome here

based

Blacks have no business is South Africa. South Africa was uninhabited when whites got there. It wasn't until your country conquered South Africa and started sending all the niggers from other colonies over to South Africa that niggers started to inhabit South Africa.

He doesn't really do political stuff as far as I see and isn't concerned with race politics. If anything he just teaches Western lore and philosophy and brings them closer to it, and that's fine. If you're retarded enough to think you're going to spam a Uni professor with "gas the kikes" and be surprised when he doesn't retweet you then you deserve to be butthurt.

Simmer down you autist. I have contributed more on Sup Forums over the last few years than you have lurked and posted worthless rhetoric. Weak meme someone else gaylord.

i commend lauren for making an effort and raising awareness. however, as someone who has spent years in SA and surrounding countries, I can assure you, like all subsaharan african countries, there's absolutely nothing we can do to help them. uncontrolled niggers are like a plague, much in the same way islam is. Jesus will return soon.

girl on right has triple pierced ears

you speaketh the truth

youd think her being pro jewish ethnic nationalism and anti white ethnic nationalism would be a big enough hint

When we got here the Khoi were here, Bantus arrived around the same time, maybe slightly after, some argue just before.

Niggers think farms are just magical wealth and food creators. They think white people are just hoarding them and all the wealth.
So they think all they need to do is take what is theirs and prosper. They don't understand all of the work that goes into it.

Never forget nigger mentality. Nigger mentality is everything is owed to you by everyone else oppressing you, and as soon as you make any money you spend it all immediately getting drunk and partying. They don't worry about tomorrow.

Fighting the good fight while fucking niggers on the side. Yup, totally our girl.

>youd think her being pro jewish ethnic nationalism and anti white ethnic nationalism would be a big enough hint
I think this is due to her christian beliefs. as the bible is quite specific that God gave the jews their land. however, that was old testament when the jews were gods chosen people. The jews are no longer god's chosen people as they denied the true messiah. God's chosen people are now those who choose Jesus.

A bit off topic but I was watching Lethal Weapon because boredom. the plot goes around Apartheid and racism and shiet. So many bluepills in that movie man, Jesus.
Btw fuck you Sup Forums, i cant even enjoy classic movies now.
Thanks.

how do i get a qt afrikaaner gf bls respond

I can spot hintability usage within sentences a mile away

I like how Spencer promptly blew her the fuck out of the water after she said this. Fuck that coal-burning opportunist camwhore.

this is cringe af

What exactly is cringe?

Dumb Soutie fuck off with your D&C autism

well you need an FAL and cargo shorts for one

No she isnt she is just cashing in on the issues we raise, she just sells it the_donald tier cucks. Natsocs have been talking about South Afrika as an example of what will happen to the rest of us since the beginning of the 2016 elections.

>MUH WHITE GENOCIDE THO
This opportunist thot is coalburning trash who denied white genocide and worked for jews. Fuck the thirsty orbiter fags that worship her as their waifu and promote her all day. Fuck race traitor kike mouthpieces like this bitch, and fuck her army of mixed race NEETs.