Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/valerauko/status/880097971387252736
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atalanta
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd9GRHuzYQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fate/shit
Nope

Confirms u have shit taste

The fuck is this? Studio? Plot? Relevance?

Does this require any Fate knowledge? I might just jump on for the ride.

Pre-screening or actually airing?
Also, was this CR or amazon?

It'll certainly be more entertaining than the discount Fate that's been airing this season. Can't wait for best girl Mordred.

Netflix

Fuck this shit. Subs never I guess.

subs never

First of this followed by Heaven's Feel PV afterwards, awesome Saturday

FUCKING
SERVANTS

Vale might do it
twitter.com/valerauko/status/880097971387252736

You might enjoy it more if this isn't your first entry in the series because you'll be more familiar with the setting, but it doesn't require knowledge of F/SN or F/Z for the plot.

>Studio
A-1

>Plot?
HGW between two teams of servants and masters

I'm ready for that piece of shit Sieg to ruin an otherwise decent story.

They are so much better than the Black Team it's not even funny.

What group will he translate it for? Commie?

>>Studio
>A-1

Also the Charlotte director is directing this

That guy has the worse luck

>Also the Charlotte director is directing this
He might become famous thanks to this.

>Any of those
>Better than Mad Vlad the Rad
No.

Vlad, Chiron and Jack are the only good servants in that team.

Don't forget, the guy that did Gundam IBO's OST is doing the OST for F/A.

yes

According to the nips that saw the prescreening the fights on the first two episodes are really good.

That doesn't say much since they have horrible taste and love this shit.

It'll spoil some minor details about Heavens Feel, but otherwise you should be fine, its an alternate timeline.

this, its good shit up until the author got into his Siegwank.

In every thread about the Apocrypha anime adaptation I've seen in the Japanese internet, most comments are about why Apocrypha is being adapted out of all things.
But that's about the plot, there's nothing stopping the fights from being good.

Who's the girl with the bow?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atalanta
Resident virgin for purityfags, also extremely cute.

Archer of Red (Atalanta)

>Extra is already being adapted
>Fragments ended this year
>SF is still ongoing
>HA would be hard as fuck to adapt
>FGO is apparently getting more episodes

It's not like there was anything else

So everyone else isn't pure? Even the assassin loli?

Jannu is a virgin too, but with most female servants it's left open. Saber has a son (female) who is the Saber of Red in this HGW for example, and I have no doubt that Semiramis has ridden the cock carousel a few times.

Where does this fall in relation to the other Fate timelines? Are we finally getting the story of the WW2 grail war?

It's the fourth war in an alternate universe where Manjew was never summoned in the third war

I'm never going to get that WW2 HGW am I?

Get ready for Astolfo posting

Somewhere in the 2000 where the Greater Holy Grail was stolen from Fuyuki after the Einzbern fucked with it during the Third HGW (that's the one that plays out during WW2) and has now re-emerged in Romania.

Astolfo a fucking shit.

Well it does get mentioned in this. One of the masters was a nazi and master in the third war.

Is this likely to be decent? I enjoyed the main Fate series but the spinoff shows sucked.

but fuckable

It's also the Nazis that stole the Grail in the war.

Cool. Maybe I will get it someday.

So does anyone have a link to it TL'do or do have to hunt around in beast'setting lair for broken shit TL that's not centralized and in parts?

Frankenstein a cute

It's an alternate universe where during the Third Grail War, The Greater Grail was stolen by a magus and there's a big Grail War to get it back many years later.

I will watch this only because of Astolfo. Is it worth it?

I will never forgive Apocrypha for shafting a great servant concept like Siegfried so damn hard.

I'mean honestly surprised the nazis lost completely in that universe considering they had a fully functional greater holy grail.

Astolfo is one of the worst parts of Apocrypha.

Explain further.

To be fair the guy who stole it for the Nazis then went rogue with it, so Nazi Germany could never use it's power in the war. Also it's important to note that this Grail is different from the one in F/SN in that this one didn't get corrupted by Angry Manjew.

>I will watch this only because of Astolfo

That's the retardedest thing I've heard all week

Astolfo, Sieg and Jeanne hog all the screentime from the actually interesting servants with their bullshit and turn the hypest Saber Siegfried into a joke that even Type/Moon laughs about to this day.

I find him cute.

Who is going to sub it?

Same here. Who's his VA?

Astolfo literally ruined everything

youtube.com/watch?v=Hd9GRHuzYQ0

Rumi Okubo, same as Liz from Extra

How?

Convinced Siegfried to kill himself to save Sieg and then Sieg became the blandest MC ever.

Around what ep will Astolfo appear?

Only good reason to watch F/A if you're watching it for characters is Mordred and her Master Kairi. Astolfo a shit.

FASTER JANNU FASTER

I'm sure they'll turn to it eventually, they already have some details down like the Edelfelt sisters and midget Assassin.

go away edgy chuuni, no one likes you

>Jack
>good servant

>im butthurt for siegfried
?

Chick serves Goddess of the hunt, Artemis. You can't serve under Artemis if you're not a virgin, so she remained pure and virgin.

Then there's this dude who fell in love with him and he doesn't have the skills to beat her in challenges, your typical japanese MC. Then there's this cunt of a god(idk if it's goddes of love Aphrodite or wisdom Athena) who wants to prank Artemis by making her lose a member in her sorority and help a dude laid so they gave him the golden apple (y'know, the golden apple Eris, goddess of discord threw during in a banquet labeled to the most beautiful, which made Hera, Athena and Aphrodite fight because they thought the apple was meant for them. Zeus wants no trabble so he asked Hermes to bring them to Paris,
yes that guy who started the war between Troy and Greece because he chosed Aphrodite's gift, the love of the most beautiful woman in the world.

TL:DR: Fuck gods

He challenged her to a race, when he was about to lose, he threw the apple to distract Atalanta. He won and banged Atalanta infront of a Goddess' temple. Goddess god mad and cursed them to become Lions and fuck off elsewhere.

That's why current Atalanta has Nekomimi and tail, it's a symbol of her legend. I think she also has a Golden Apple NP

>implying

I am not ready

But I will be

I just want to see more Mo-san.

ARE YOU BOYOS READY FOR FUCKING SECONDARIES?

Not excited, but I'll watch. They all look really dumb.

i can guarantee its gonna be astolfofags and SUMENAIfags shitting all over the place, because god damn secondaries love self inserts.

In a way, I'm excited for this, as we'll finally get to see the Greater Grail without it looking like shit thanks to Angry Maiya.

Wait for secondaries to flock to Achilles because he's fast as fuck and they'll claim he'll be able to speedblitz anyone

Apocrypha is by far the most generic Fate story out there.

I'm sure the normies will love it. Probably'll end up on Toonami.

Don't forgot tomboyfags going crazy over Mordred, cause she's voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro.

>not loving Mordred regardless of being a secondary or not

yeah but mordred is seriously the best character by a metric fuckton in it, so there is that, unless your a vladfag.

Can't wait for the shitposting and eventual trainwreck.
Also people will get angry at Astolfo, Sieg and Siegfried for ruining the show.

>mordred is seriously the best character
But that's Shakespeare.

There's no way this Sieg fuckboy can be as bad as Soda.

Just be glad Lancelot isn't in this.