White Appreciation Thread

No Jewish tricks
No le 56 reddit boomer trash
Lets have a nice white thread where we appreciate white people things, culture, music, art, architecture, history, invention, innovation. Lets try to keep the negativity out, ignore the shills, and appreciate shit.
All white invited. Anglo, irish, slav, french, germanics, nords, etc.
No "x aren't white" just appreciate white shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albion's_Seed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White people had a somewhat global, advanced civilization dating as far back as 100,000 years during the ice age. Landmass had much more area due to lower sea levels. Doggerland was a paradise

"Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth."
-Benjamin Franklin

Then the sea levels rose in the great flood. Perhaps an asteroid impact caused this to happen rapidly. Whatever the case, whites were hit pretty hard and only the ones inland survived bringing a darker age and disconnecting them from each other. Some entire regions such as Atlantis or the area now known as the English channel would disappear altogether.

Ben was wrong. Had he lived long enough to see genetics, haplogroups, etc he would have understood whites are not exclusively anglo, preposterous really.

Is this board all jews and shitskins?

I've been dna tested and im 100% white there Hector.

Kevin bacon
White
The man

more like 100% el atrocidad, kek

Absolutely stunning.

Accurate.

When people post anti-white memes its because they are absolutely seething with jealousy.

I've been dna tested and im 100% white there Hector.

Turks need not respond

Boohoo

>giving up entire civilizations worth of bragging rights just because muh English superiority.
I am an Anglo and do hold anglos up to be better than most whites but that doesn't mean we ought to remove them from the white spectrum. Germans invented cars, a nice addition to the list of white inventions. Things like that go on and on.

Turks need not respond

To be fair, after 400 years of being ruled by shitskins, you can't possibly expect to be "100% Alexander-esque Greek". I mean, same with the Spaniards. You are probably a fair bit darker than a Greek from 100 B.C

So so odd this Euro fascination with us somehow being "less than". We are literally your cousins that were adventorous/robust enough the leave because our economic prospects weren't good and we wanted to fuck Indian pussy/spread our proverbial oats with wealth and virgin soul.

75% Anglo-Saxon.

15% German.

10% Irish/Scotch-Irish.

Proud as fuck (I mean not thrilled with the Ulster dumb fuck Orangemen dna desu but whatever).

To be fair, after 400 years of being ruled by shitskins, you can't possibly expect to be "100% Alexander-esque Greek". I mean, same with the Spaniards. You are probably a fair bit darker than a Greek from 100 B.C

They're literally not Greeks at all. Same with Italians not being Romans. Their DNA is largely Semitic/moorish/berber.

Double for Egyptians. The shitkins took them all over (if you need proof look at how they've done in recent wars and the art of antiquity).

Going to happen to the real West if we don't start already.

I mean come on, how can you not see the Turk in these people??

>Chinese buddha

el atrocidad...

also
>So so odd this Euro fascination with us somehow being "less than"
wut

I mean come on, how can you not see the Turk in these people??

Who are you calling mutt, rapebaby?

They're middle eastern mutts. They have nothing to do with us except for sharing same middle eastern dna that we also happen to have.

Go make me a falafel you stinky fuck. Your country is literally a den of chaos and street war and none of you work. This level of denial is way too much. Keep making yourself feel good on this thread and look at our world vs yours.

Also haven't had a functional government in like 100 years. Look at Southern Europe and you tell me who seems like the actual white people.

And before you ask I'm the Amerimutt so come at me bro.

looks Greek

I know. I like Greeks, though. I've been a few times and they're cool people.

I'm saying, you sad subhuman, that this level of denial you people have to have to convince yourselves American's are somehow less "pure" than rapebabies must take so much effort to maintain that you can't even hold down a job. Oh...wait...

use irl greeks pls

I'm saying, you sad subhuman, that this level of denial you people have to have to convince yourselves American's are somehow less "pure" than rapebabies must take so much effort to maintain that you can't even hold down a job. Oh...wait...

nobody supports golden dawn here m8

>WE'RE NOT BROWN OKAY

>disputes golden dawn's relevance
>doesn't deny being a shitskin

lol k

Well that settles it for good and all then you people really are useless...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albion's_Seed

>thinks people will support a party that is openly nazi, while nazis invaded our country while we were neutral and killed innocents
>mutt education

Lmao I know it must really suck to look around you and see how wildly "not-white" you and everyone you know is and then still somehow cling to an idea that you're related in anyway to western culture. Like look at how your countries doing, look at where it's located on the map, and then tell me you're European. Poor bastards.

Ok I'm realizing this is really a very stupid person we're all arguing with.

OF COURSE "PEOPLE" support the party IT WAS FOUNDED WASN'T IT?????

Also you literally don't even know anything about your own country the juntas that ran Greece for 40 years were wildly Nazi/ex-nazi sympathetic and there was a openly fascist contigent in Greece well before the Nazis invaded. Go work a job Stephanos.

>doesn't realize the point was that he said something about the golden dawn reference but didn't even try to deny that he's a shitskin
>"greek"

>white thread
>nothing but larpagan shit

lol, stop already amerimutt. The meme flags don't fool anybody, that's why they're meme flags

If by people you mean the 6% farmers that felt betrayed by the party they've been voting for 30+ years (and rightfully so) then sure

>junta
junta got overthrown by the people

>thinks I want to be associated with whites
lemao

nah let them vent mate
if it makes them feel better I'm glad I can help

What did the Church of Antioch look like?

Hahahahhahah
Alrighty, well this has been fun

don't copy our anti white posting, rapebaby.

Literally all of you subhumans doing is stealing our culture.

If I ever see you subhuman here again i'll 1071 you.

seriously though
>Be rapebaby
>Get conquered by us
>Steal our culture like there's no tomorrow
>"i'm betr then u"
what's wrong with Greeks? Should we behead all of them when we retake Greece?

Culture

I think the biggest mistake in history happened when for a reason Hitler didnt managed to convince Poland to go with him.

If Poland wouldnt fight with Nazi German and joined instead, the Societ Union would be obliterated. England would be conquered. It would be a different world.

But it didnt happen.

what about finnish meme master race?

You damned mutt!! Paint doesn't last a thousand years you subhuman baboon!

Whites are from North America.
NA was Atlantis.
Solutreans were first Nations.
Lake Agassiz was the flood.
The Younger Dryas was the eruption /impact ELE event.
The Old Copper culture sailed the Atlantic colonized the Med and Europe and became the Phoenicians and Vikings.
Northern Europe was under Ice so dont say that is home.