I WILL ALWAYS BE PROUD MY DUDES

I WILL ALWAYS BE PROUD MY DUDES

Just imagine his autobiography once all this is over and done with. It will be the best selling book of all time, no matter how anyone feels about him.

100%. I'm confident once he drains the swamp pretty soon here, he's going to have a lot more support because people won't be brainwashed. He's going to be a legend for a long, long time.

Same, I've talked some shit a few months ago about his jewish ties. But ultimately, he's much better than I expected.

I'll ever forget the faces of the poll workers when they saw my write-in choice for Senate , Hitler and a swastika.

they had to help me scan it because it wouldn't read properly. Mfw I was the only white there

How will people look back on this era in 20 years? Will he be viewed as the necessary wrecking ball to expose corruption, or a fool that stumbled his way into office?

Shine on you glorious bastard.

Both. People will wonder how a reckless fool stumbled into office and exposed all this corruption. Then Mossad will SWAT them for thought crime.

lol

That all depends on how he performs over the next 7 years.

history is a set of lies agreed upon. If the jews win, we committed another holocaustâ„¢, if we win, Trump will be viewed better than Washington.
At least that's what I'll teach my kids

>antifa growing smaller as more of them get jobs thanks to trumps economic trumps
>actually maturing into us citizens
>leftover antifa double up on the dumb

>Seven More Years

As long as he doesn't get worse than Hillary (which is unlikely considering his first year) it will be a vote to be proud of.

You filled in a bubble. And didn't even go outside the lines. Very impressive

God bless you senpai. From someone who lives in the heart of Commiefornia we will live to see Trump in office 2020

You can't "drain the swamp," since the entire US government is swamp. You would need to go full Pol Pot and execute anyone even slightly involved in politics, as well as academia, media, etc.

The problem is that America itself is a cancer and blight on the earth. Trump can't fix that.

kys

Okay, so that's something like 0.00001% of the people who would need to be removed in order to drain the swamp. And that is only if we assume this is some swamp draining action, which is not a given

13000 indictments in 3 months is unheard of you mongoloid.

Which, again, is a tiny fraction of a percent of the people who would need to be removed. And there is no indication this is a swamp draining measure. It could just as easily and more likely be a swamp consolidation measure.

You're wrong.

He looks like a Downie

STRESS

I've often wondered after his presidency & after he again becomes citizen Trump. Will he go on a rampage & sue the media into oblivion for slander/libel? I would cum for a year straight.

No I'm not. 13000 is nothing. Draining the swamp would require the extermination of tens of millions of people and dissolution of most historical American institutions. None of that is happening nor will happen.

>Tens of millions of people
Holy shit you're a terrible shill. I hope you're indicted for being paid by Israel to shill here.

Unless he actually puts some of these fuckers in jail, he'll be remembered same as Reagan and Nixon. Media; idiots who don't follow history or politics will hate him. Republicans will love him forever

>I'll ever forget the faces of the poll workers when they saw my write-in choice for Senate , Hitler and a swastika.

Isn't photographing your ballot a felony? Or does that only apply at polling booths?

It's just a fact. You stupid reddit newfags don't even understand the depth of the problem.