So far this is the most Blue Pilled anime Ive seen

Not even half way through and already muh Nazi's and white Supremacists fighting the culturally enriched good goy group, in which one guy is an actual jew.

Watch kill la kill its redpilled

You should watch Boku No Pico for a true mind opening experience

so what

>Boku No Pico
naa I'll take a pass on that.

Man that sucks, you'd better kill yourself.

No trust me user I think based on your tastes and mindset it's something you'd really love.

Who wants to take bets that OP posted this from a phone before going back to /r/The_Donald?

Naa. I'd rather come here and bother you about it.

Sup Forums was a mistake

fascism=fashion
never looked so good until now
Also Ragyo is of Japanese and German descent, I'm sure of it.

and they are all criminals and degenerates, is that bluepilled?

looking at all the blue pilled leftists of today? seems legit.

Are you sure you wouldn't rather kill yourself? It would solve literally all of your nonexistent past, present, and future problems.

Naa I'd rathe stay here and bother you, in the hope it'll drive you to kys.

makes me feel comfy.

Oh boy, thanks for redpilling me. Let me give you a red pill as thanks:

Nobody cares about you

>complaining about political/social themes you don't like in your entertaining action anime

Isn't there another group that does this? A group that Sup Forums professes to hate and thinks is destroying free speech? Really gets my noggin joggin'.

I agree and post some smug

Reminder to report any threads that are low-quality.
"The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments." - The Global Rules

Im just simply pointing something out. Since a lot of people say Anime is red pilled.

>a story about a superior race of fighters with yellow hair
>Literally called SS (super sayajin)

I noticed so many politically incorrect stuff in that anime.
It was refreshingly great.

Global Rule 2 forbids those under 18 from submitting posts to or even viewing this website.

>This post triggers me! report it so I dont have to look at it.

sounds like reddit

Time to Sup Forums-up the thread. 25 Sup Forums-ups everyday will not make you /fit/ nor gay but it'll protect you from the jews like freeza.

go back there

It's not "red pilled". It's Sup Forums projecting their political beliefs onto a mostly apolitical form of media that they happen to like.

>dystopian setting features strict class-based hierarchy
>true villain is multinational conglomerate

It might not be "PC" (again becoming a meaningless buzzword) but it's hardly right-wing.

feels like im already there.

Fucking saved. Also nips at 2ch are a lot like Sup Forums but don't have the leftists shitting up every thread

Jesus fucking Christ that's some ugly OC.