Famous feminist wonders why men won't protect her from aggressive tranny assault

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=57&v=L_Ko2895D2E
celeb(remove
youtu.be/hBqzCXlG7Sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She needs a man.

Because feminists can't accomplish shit by themselves. That's why feminism will always fail. They NEED men no matter what they say otherwise.

She used to have on....wait WTF is that?

Rose is just another MKUltra patient.

>I'm a strong Indepedent Whoamon that needs no man Huh click click click

>PROTECT ME! I AM WHOAMON!

How quaint.

What's her endgame?

An hero

Well, they made it ok for trannies to say and do whatever they want. They made it not ok for men to protect women. They trained those men to stare at the floor when things like this go on, from immigrant rape to ignoring the rules of law to pretending trannies are normal, they are now reaping what they themselves have sown.

Those publicists and PR people weren't touching a sacred lefty cow with a ten foot black cock and blaming it on a Trump supporter so they let Rose twist in the wind.

This is one of the best illustrations of feminism/leftism fail I've ever seen.

Maybe she'll return to her home planet.

She already called out the (((CAA))) for turning the outing of predators in Hollywood into a PR hashtag to damage control the Weinstein situation
Hell it was probably their idea to send a child molesting tranny to start shit with her

She is so mentally ill.

>they allowed a harassment of a woman to occur

If a man stood up and handled it, she'd be bitching about how she was fully capable. There's no winning

Well Sup Forums, what would you do if you were there when she got yelled at by a tranny? Would you help her?

No way. They are like, total muhsoggyknees there.

>I don't come from your planet

Oh but you do Rose, lol.

she is unironically mentally unstable
like straight up psychosis
she will end up cracking sooner than later

Idk, watching the situation from the outside kind of feels like winning

this is always what it comes back to. they dont need no man,theyre strong independent women, theyre taking the fight. slightest real resistance emerges: why arent you men saving me :*(

And stop the left from eating themselves? Nope.

She needs an emotional support peacock.

she is beyond mental

>I started a movement to defend my gender from the male patriarchy, but now the male patriarchy has infected my gender itself

Just cash and attention, probably. She's literally a professional victim.

They really believe this shit..

>STFU you incorrigible faggot I'm trying to hear Tits McGhee nobody fucking cares about your mental illness dude

I'd be laughing.

Feminists and leftists haven't yet hit the point of no return yet as a whole.

I wonder when she finally kills herself

Man i fucking hate Trannies they are disgusting. If you give them hormones young it makes their dick so small they can have bottom operation and if you wait for puberty they have male bone structure. ITS. NOT. MEANT. TO. HAPPEN. P E R I O D.

Watch the left eat it's own. Eventually there will be none left.

they can't have bottom operation*

There is still braindead woman that believes this feminism scam? lmao

>Leftoids cannibalize themselves
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=57&v=L_Ko2895D2E

rose suicide when?

>they can't have bottom operation*
welcome to Sup Forums newfriend. we use a > to create greentext for these kinds of things. we appreciate your desire to contribute but politely ask that you lurk until grasping the unique folkways of this board. have a great day and we look forward to your posts.
BTW, would you like to know more about the hebrews?

Is this the same whore who once showed her ass to the whole world without working beforehand?

oh get fucked I've been off and on trolling Sup Forums since 2010. gatekeeping on Sup Forums is so fucking sad

>boohoo I'd like an apology from bystanders for me being upset
>waaa other people are responsible for my emotional dysregulation
She's a headcase.

shes a grown woman but appears to have the mental maturity of a 14 year old.

so... like a woman?

this bitch should've realized in the oppression olympics you never win, theres always someone more oppressed than you, specially if all your oppression came from voluntarily sucking kike dick

> claims to not be a newfag
> doesnt know how greentext works

Stop gatekeeping.

this

Stop being a faggot

fair enough

>I have given beauty
What did she mean by this?

>this was what I was wearing

>implying everything needs greentext
>implying you arn't a complete faggot
>implying my jimmies have ever been rustled by 4chins
>implying im not backtracing your internets right now
>implying me and John arnt coming to kick our ass (hes pretty much perfect)
>implying u havent dun goofed
>implying you were there for Law and Order day
>implying my shit wasn't so cash

>the absolute state of Sup Forums

he corrected himself, that's what the asterisk is for...

from instagram

she didnt say anything wrong in the last part

>ing
not
>ed

is greentext when the text goes green? where is the pallet function?

>samefags correction
>rages about gatekeeping
>responds to a leaf
>not new
oh deutchland what has become of you

That she's not transphobic? If you believe that word exist. She isn't transphobic for criticizing. She is transphobic for the line "so now you're a woman" when the sjw version is that they have always been women but couldn't come out.

Even her nude video are crazy
celeb(remove me)jihad.com/rose-mcgowan/rose-mcgowan-nude-photos-sex-tape-video-leaked

But that was pre photoshop/instagram era, so that was considered nearly perfect back then.

She's rich and was raised in a sex cult and was in love with Marilyn Manson. So I mean, yeah she's going too be a little immature.

Agreed

Dude this is so well written. Seriously, great job.

being this much of a faggot
>

Degenerate as fuck

TLETO

The Left Eat Their Own

>I don't come from your planet

I would be the tranny

Spoken like someone who's just living on the cusp of reality but hasn't taken that final step yet.
Maybe with a little more time she'll realize male privilege doesn't exist in america, and trannies are mentally ill faggots who need to be genocided

Id film it.

You mean shes a woman

It is not the end, feminists. There is more of hell waiting for you.

First you get a nose job, then you become a woman

thats hawt (no homo)

That little autism cat is so cute I wanna be it's friend

i wish this dumb cunt would fuck off, i wish i didn't even know she existed

slut

+1 bro,well said.

>lure in (very) young girls and boys
>abuse them from the start, blackmail and extort to make them dance the way you want them to
>keep them in a bubble world of drugs, sex, and nihilistic hedonism
>eventually they just snap because they've never had a day of living like a normal person, go cuckoo and start the rehab/born again/go into seclusion cycle - depending on which option the manager thinks is most convenient at the time to make even more money out of them
>rest of the world is astonished when "Famous Rich Pretty Woman/Man dies too young" (suicide, overdose, or just silenced because they wanted to get out)

Hollywood truly is amazing.

Just curious, where are you from? We've noticed an influx of newfriends lately. Did t_d get shutdown or something?

>what I do is for the world
This is literally why they will fucking kill all of us if we let them. Buy a gun.

It's sad. I notice a lot of my female friends in their mid-thirties are going through this. Genuinely good people. I wish that women in the 60's would have looked at their husbands and asked "does he like going to work everyday?" Why women thought the world of men would be liberating is beyond me.

It is sad.
We here have hope at least but west is fucked. FUCKED.

Roastie McGone

Scientology-like cult?

She behaves like a spoiled child.

I'd try some way to add fuel to the fire, to amp up the situation to eleven

This white cis slut must check her privilege. Her oppression of poor trans minority is sickening.

I'm emailing her advertisers telling them to get rid of her or face backlash.

She just set fire to her little zeitgeist. This is why her career failed, because she's a psychologically unstable drug addict.

This scene is now really satisfying to watch.
youtu.be/hBqzCXlG7Sg

such a shame. she was a pretty woman back when she played in that series Charmed

Probably screech "DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER?!" followed by "WOOOW check out this shitlord with their cisnormative discrimination" when they try and call me out on lying through my teeth. But they can't really call me out on being a liar since they are all liars too!

>strong independent woMOAN

Stop living.

kek