What is their endgame? Are the Koch brothers nefarious villains or just a boogeyman of the left?

What is their endgame? Are the Koch brothers nefarious villains or just a boogeyman of the left?

get rid of all roads.

Nefarious villains. They're the guys who stifle energy technologies to continue mining shekels from plebs that don't know any better.

Ho do you guys pronouncee their surname?

coke

diet koke

three (you)'s for 3 repeating numbers

there is not left or right
only team banker

Honorary Jews they can't be trusted no matter how much money they hand out to the right

They're wealthy Midwestern goyim who are blinded by self preservation and increasing their own wealth when doing anything. Their libertarianism is just an extension of that: a tool of expansion. They are not ideologically commited but they are not the villains the organized left makes them out to be either. Their independence scares the jews so they've made them into caricatures in the public eye to keep them in check.

wtf I'm leftist now

It is pronounced COCK.
You should also tell all your friends about these sinister COCK brothers.

Shit

kek, rekt

They are well-intentioned lolbertarians. I went to a seminar that was fully funded by Charles Koch, it was a libertarian retreat at a university in California. 5 days of lectures and talking about free market ideas, it was fun. I'm still friends with alot of those people, 8 years later.

Both tbqh, they’re one of the main reasons the GOP controls everything now but also a convenient scapegoat for 6 years of Democratic incompetence and inability to turn out their voters for anything other than Obama. Their endgame is to make America a libertarian paradise like Kansas under Brownback, where the Republican-controlled legislature almost overrode his governor’s veto to raise taxes because the situation is so shit.

>They are well-intentioned
no

They truly believe in lolbertarianism. Sadly that means open borders but that's what lolberts believe.

False they want corporatism not capitalism

Koch Brothers are to the left and Podesta is to the right.

>leaving out Buffalo Bill Koch
Come on, he's the best Koch brother. The fucker built a replica of an entire wild west town and bought the only known photo of Billy the Kid.

They're only ideologically committed to their own self-interest, not any form of higher ideals. Lolbertards are just the most convenient way to spread the cancer of market fundamentalism to younger people who, if they're not already far left, at least toy with lolbertardianism at some point. They push the same failed market fundamentalist BS in republican circles as well. Their pure self-interest couldn't be more transparent in what they do.

The 1% is 43% jewish, let that sink in. And a not-insignificant portion of the other 57% are jew-like lizard people. Joining the gommies in physically removing them is not the worst thing that could happen.

The thing is, they are committed to individualism, so that means their own self interest but also every individual's. Shrinking the government also empowers the individual, rich and poor.

Corporatism only exists when the state is big enough to intervene in the economy. The Kochs are decidedly anti-government, or at least against an interventionist government.

One on the right looks like an ancient Colbert also they're evil

You sound like a black person talking about whites. Superior races always move to the top.

How much do they pay you to shill? I want in.

Nothing, I don't even support them because they hate Trump like all lolberts. I'm just telling you their positions because I know these people.

>they are committed to individualism
You mean themselves, as individuals? Sure.

>The thing is, they are committed to individualism, so that means their own self interest but also every individual's.
Absurd. "Shrinking government" is just a red herring and a fools errand.

Does the left care about the Koch brothers anymore? I think they are too focused on Trump to notice them.

Their end game is open borders and destruction of traditional social norms, same as the leftists who hate them.

honestly I don't know much about them, but to suggest that they are the masterminds behind the current rightist movement is absurd. Benefactors? Of course. But I've never had the notion that they were as nefarious or "evil" as the left makes them out to be.

I feel like they want their own Soros-character, but Soros has done some fucked up shit he openly admitted to. Meanwhile Koch cash just goes to Republican politicians (not named Trump) - not that that's even too good or anything.

Still a lot more reasonable pairing of villains than Russia and Assange.

thank you

They are literally the good guys

>shrinking government is a fools errand
Bullshit.

boomers

You literally have to approach the situation from the prospective that government=bad to say 'shrinking government is good.' The 'shrinking government' ideology does not offer any nuanced approach to the subject and explicitly promoted indiscriminate and wild cuts to anything government related because, again, it operates off the premise that gov't=bad. Moreover, it doesn't even ascribe any recommendation for government accountability or improving government operations because it's purely interested in gutting it for the sake of gutting it. It's not only likely, it's inevitable that such an imbecilic idea would lead to self-created problems.

It's an understatement to say that the ideology is intellectually bankrupt, a red herring, and a fools errand.

Whatever the end goal is, I love seeing their name on every epiaode of NOVA.

No, because freedom is always better. The government interferes with the free market, which hinders growth, crushes hope, and allows evil people to do more evil things. The apparatus of government is the best friend of evildoers, because it allows them to hurt and steal from people as they wish. Capitalists can literally only sell you things.

>No, because freedom is always better
And now you've outed yourself as an ideologue.

>[Insert church bells] The government interferes with the free market, which hinders growth
Categorical, empirical bullshit. No country has *ever* risen to prominence or a modern standard of living by themselves adhering to laissez-faire doctrine. On the contrary, every prominent nation with a high standard of living got there through a varied combination of trade restrictions, centrally-planned infrastructure and growth projects, and strategic state-owned businesses.

>crushes hope
Oh the irony! Yes, it's places like Singapore and Taiwan that lost hope, not the US and the UK.

> and allows evil people to do more evil things
How objective and non-conspiratorial.

>Capitalists can literally only sell you things
Nonsense. Businesses sell you things, 'capitalists' are a coincidence. And no, I don't anticipate you'll comprehend the meaning behind that.

wealthy individuals donating their money for what they believe in. Just like Soros, the mercher family and all the other rich people.I don't really mind though, a lot of talking heads on tv also shill for political purpose, but they choose a career that enables them to do so.

You've clearly never been go Singapore. Place is dynamic.