Holy Shit Did Media Matters Just Take A Direct Swing At Us?

mediamatters.org/blog/2018/01/31/after-launching-hoaxes-targeting-other-european-elections-far-right-Sup Forums-trolls-are-now-aiming/219220

'Nina Mast' sure isn't the brightest shill over at Media Matters, is she? War nao!

>Author of article
twitter.com/nina_mast
>Her author page and other articles writen
mediamatters.org/authors/nina-mast/332

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/writer/nina-mast-2/
afsc.org/content/nina-mast
unv.is/mediamatters.org/blog/2018/01/31/after-launching-hoaxes-targeting-other-european-elections-far-right-Sup
post-gazette.com/life/seen/2014/06/16/Pride-in-the-Street-celebrates-the-LGBT-community/stories/201406160037
zoominfo.com/p/Nina-Mast/1868962108
cmu.edu/piper/news/archives/2014/august/august-14/personal-mention.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi Nina

How's DC?

She also writes for Salon

salon.com/writer/nina-mast-2/

Post the fucking words here. Nobody is going to go on mediafaggers site.

It won't let me archive it either. Far-right sympathizers are using Sup Forums to encourage people to distribute anti-immigrant propaganda and attend rallies in support of Sweden’s xenophobic political party

A post on Sup Forums’s “politically incorrect” message board contains instructions to help spread a campaign to influence the upcoming Swedish election by reaching out on Reddit to “redpilled Swedes” (the red pill is a popular “alt-right” meme to describe far-right ideological converts), attending rallies of the anti-immigrant nationalist party Sweden Democrats (SD), and distributing pro-SD propaganda both online and in Sweden.

Sweden is holding a general election in September 2018 to elect members of Sweden’s law-making body, the Riksdag, led by Prime Minister Stefan Löfven, who hopes to win another term. Though Löfven’s party is ahead, his coalition partners are struggling, and the anti-immigrant Nazi-linked Sweden Democrat party, now polling third in Sweden, is slated to make some gains.

(cont)
Though many Sup Forums campaigns are launched primarily to troll the left and create chaos with limited influence outside of the online message boards, this Swedish campaign resembles the far-right strategy to sow global discord through anti-globalist organizing. Last year, in what is now considered a cautionary tale of Sup Forums’s role in the disinformation ecosystem, a Sup Forums campaign that disseminated fake documents to smear Emmanuel Macron, the current president of France, was eventually referenced by far-right candidate Marine Le Pen herself. A similar campaign was attempted during the 2017 German elections, though to less effect. In addition to Sweden, 2018 is a crowded election year across Europe, with rising nationalist leaders competing in high stakes elections in Italy and Hungary later this year. Just last week, the Czech Republic elected its xenophobic, populist leader to a second term. His opponent’s campaign was marred by false accusations levied on social media and attacks on his pro-immigration stance with billboards like “Stop immigrants and Drahoš! This country is ours.”

The ongoing Sup Forums campaign is characterizing the upcoming Swedish election as “the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge,” stoking fears of immigration and multiculturalism. It’s calling for support of the Sweden Democrats because “we need the SD to start putting Sweden right and push the overton window.” Pushing the “Overton Window” (a concept that describes the spectrum of what’s acceptable to say) to make hate speech that targets ethnic groups or immigrants acceptable again, has become part of the crusade of white supremacists. The Sup Forums campaign also describes a plan to put up posters in “leftist strongholds and areas with high immigration” on January 31, as well as attend SD leader Jimmie Åkesson’s rallies to show support.

(Posts pics from Sup Forums)

Is Q ever fucking wrong?

(cont)
The post also included “resources” in the form of articles from Swedish hate sites Fria Tider and Samhällsnytt (a site previously known as Avpixlat and linked to Sweden Democrats) and a repository of anti-immigrant posters and memes like “It’s OK to be Swedish,” a take on the American white nationalist meme, “It’s OK to be white,” which was also born on Sup Forums. The propaganda mirrors the weaponization of memes that has become a popular tactic in the United States, where far-right and “alt-right” trolls have not only deployed memes to attack political candidates they opposed online, but started “meme wars” that translated into real-world harassment campaigns against journalists.

Although the most recent posting about the campaign is from January 31, a YouTube video embedded in the post discussing the campaign alluded to a similar, archived Sup Forums post from January 6. There are several additional archived posts on the subject, one of which indicates support for the NMR, the neo-Nazi Nordic Resistance Movement, but ultimately identifies Sweden Democrats as a more politically viable choice. The initial campaign appears to have been launched December 16, 2017.

(proceeds to dox 'Peter Sweden')

(cont)

In the video entitled “Election year in Sweden,” a YouTube personality known as Angry Foreigner commented that the “information war will be taken to new levels” in the run-up to Sweden’s 2018 election, lamented the so-called censorship of “alternative media,” and called for his audience to “get more active in real life,” by spreading propaganda through posters and memes as laid out by the Sup Forums post. A January 24 edition of the Sup Forums thread acknowledged Angry Foreigner’s “shout out,” claiming that it’s “really helped the visibility of the campaign.” The campaign also seeks a partner in Swedish YouTube celebrity troll and far-right darling PewDiePie, though the hashtag #PewDiePieForSweden has gotten almost no traction on Twitter.

Less than three months ago, Sup Forums trolls launched a hoax campaign to change the Swedish flag in order to mock proponents of multiculturalism, consistent with the online far-right ethos of “triggering the libs.” That campaign spread to the pro-Trump subreddit /r/The_Donald and conspiracy website Infowars before the petition that spurred the campaign was removed.

(finished)

>War nao!

Yeah, so ((((you)))) can bask in the glory of being another le poor victim of the le evil Trump supporting goofygaypers like Zoe, Nina?

Here

Media matters is shareblue and ctr. We've been fighting these faggots since before the election.

>War nao!
Hi Nina, I hope you kill yourself!

Seems they've made open contact in a contact sport that we own. Whatcha wanna do? I kinda wanna finish it.

we're using the term "gas yourself" now, it's cuter hehe

Sweden belongs to us whore! We're putting you disgusting thots in cages.

Ohhhhhhhh btw...im far from nina, just cleared cache and cookies XD

Somebody Dox and kill this Pedo.

>*Yawns* in nazi
Like I just did for good ol' Nina?

Nina is also part of

afsc.org/content/nina-mast

Use unvis.it

unv.is/mediamatters.org/blog/2018/01/31/after-launching-hoaxes-targeting-other-european-elections-far-right-Sup Forums-trolls-are-now-aiming/219220

>this meme could have been propagated to turn people away from Q
>the fact that it's actually funny leads me to doubt it
>but it could actually be a rare hit from shills
>or just Sup Forums being Sup Forums
oh no
Q predicted this

Those eyes are crayzy.

Thanx for the tip bra, they have archive.is blocked

Best thing this cunt could do for Humanity is get cancer and die.

>a literal who writes about Sup Forums

Yawn

Here is a screen capture of it

The people we've been fighting with for, oh I dunno, 2+ years now. Here, give this to Nina from me

Nina is caught here in this LGBT pride in the streets article from Philly in 2014.

post-gazette.com/life/seen/2014/06/16/Pride-in-the-Street-celebrates-the-LGBT-community/stories/201406160037

Annnnnnnnnnnddddd she or should I say her position is an 'investigator' for Media Matters. Her job is to investigate us lol

>Forgot link
zoominfo.com/p/Nina-Mast/1868962108

Dumb asses. They posted the entire thread description. Talk about free advertising. Now all the Swedes know where to go.

delet this

She was supposed to be a teacher in turkey, now she's a shill. I bet that's a kick to the twat XD

cmu.edu/piper/news/archives/2014/august/august-14/personal-mention.html
>Ctrl+f Nina

Hahahha bekekkekekekek

HAHA.
>journalism
>sitting on a forum and copy/pasting what you see
Jesus, these people are fucking pathetic. They actually treat it like its some super secret access thread that she got the inside scoop on

Hey Thweetie, I looked over your rethume and it thayth here you're an invethigatif journalith. We're alwayth thouting out new talent in our organithation. How would you like to be the fathe oth our new thorchan campaign?

>The ongoing Sup Forums campaign is characterizing the upcoming Swedish election as “the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge,
keked
This must resonate with normies who are on the fence

>"us"
>direct linking media matters
>posting "kekistan" images

HELLO RABBI
HOW ARE YOU THIS FINE SABBATH
AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO NOT BE WORKING TODAY?

Correct. us. And archive.is is blocked (What I tried) the unvis.it is right here screener is here and i'll post whatever images I feel.

>Swedish Youtube celebrity troll
>Far-Right darling PewDiePie

God bless our glorious cyber-führer. För Norden i alla tider.

>i'll post whatever images I feel.
and I'll call you an idiot kike-controlled alt-reddit brainlet