So guys I've been hearing my whole life that "diversity is our greatest strength

So guys I've been hearing my whole life that "diversity is our greatest strength.
However when you ask these people who proclaim this for a quick run down on what these strengths are the best they can come up with is "exotic" restaurants and the old "they do the jobs white Americans won't" which is another crock of shit because whites will work on farms and do manuel labor we just want to be paid a livable wage for it.
So with that being said how is breeding whites out of existence and showing up in our nations demanding welfare and gibs turning us into despised minorities in our own countries.How is this supposed to help whites again?

Other urls found in this thread:

fpri.org/article/1999/09/multiculturalism-in-world-history/
dunstan.org.au/docs/Martha_Augoustinos_Social_Cohesion.pdf
en.eurasianhouse.net/article/45/multi-culturalism-in-the-ottoman-empire
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/10/borrowing-from-other-cultures-can-be-a-positive-exchange/433194/
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/01/27/the-american-tradition-of-multiculturalism/?utm_term=.37c361dff83f
islamichistory.org/islamic-golden-age/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ideological diversity is the strength of great nations. Ethnic diversity is a narcotic for weak-minded people who fancy themselves intellectual.

SOMEONE IS THINKING TOO MUCH

Cultural diversity is the benefit. Many different perspectives, traditions and philosophies mingling and developing.

If there's a view that is almost implicitly held in a monoculture, fame is worthy of worship, or money earns respect, then other cultures with different views help challenge those status quos.

>diversity is strength

Tell that to the Romans. Within a century of Adrianople the west was lost.

Sharing different experiences and points of view allows people to have a wider range of options for solving problems and for widening their horizons and understanding. It only works, however, if the different people are willing to listen carefully to each other and to put aside their preconceived notions first. Is that not a strength?

tell them to the indian fucked by 3500 years slavery,or soth american or pastun in afganistan ,fuck yourself be honest fucking leechers

bla bla bla bla blab top kek you sound like one of those mindless burocrat

Considering roman culture was almost entirely imported from a foreign country, Greek, that might not be the best example.

diversity is strenght hahahahahahhahah
once again diversity is our strenght hohohohohohoho

unity is our weakness then hahahahhaa

Diversity is a strength. THEIR strength. Unity is ours. Diversity causes chaos and chaos is a ladder.

We have done this for centuries, you fucking shitheel. People don't live on different planets, we live in sovereign countries within the same planet. For millennia we've shared ideas and made free trade, but now that is compromised. Now we are obliterating entire countries with ethnic replacement. Those that don't go along with it are ostracized, belittled by the ignorant horde who demand their obedience and respect.

You'll know what strength is when you have a boot on your fucking throat.

go back europe only for the natives

Problems caused by one culture looking at another as inferior.

Oh please. You're overselling it. Plus, you're making the classic mistake of assuming cultural diversity is the same as dominance by one ethnic group over another.

The statement is bullshit but it's pushed like a mantra. Diversity is distrust, ethnic wars, resentment, hatred, inefficiency, and misunderstanding. A small number of diverse immigrants are fine, but that's it.

it doent matter what you think it will develop naturally until racial feudalism conform again like is happening everywhere since we are incompatible thats the true

Ignorance is Strength*

So, my dear carcass of a Empire delusional subject, you'll say England in getting stronger every day, uh?
pic related say you're on your way to extinction

The Somali girl bottom middle looks 40

Nobody actual believes that diversity is a strength. For instance, ask the person who says "diversity is our strength," why Africa is so poor and backward. The correct--i.e. textbook--answer goes something like this:

"The colonial powers drew arbitrary borders across the continent. As a consequence many different tribes having different cultures and speaking different languages were grouped together, producing constant conflict and war."

So, even while shouting that insipid slogan, diversity is so obviously detrimental to society that it's taken as an incontrovertible presupposition by everyone anyway.

Foundational principle of their culture and religion were adopted from Greeks, I'd say that cultural exchange was fundamental to their identity.

I thought you were trying to describe how a monoculture was destroyed by letting others in. Pointing to a culture which heavily fashioned itself after another seems counter to that.

>ethnic replacement
So what? It allows a society to become more well-rounded about the world around them by allowing them to get exposed to different views, situations, and circumstances different from what they usually encounter.

This is turn allows for more creativity and social development, which in turn fuels economic growth and advancements in science, education, and technology

In turn, concepts such as religion, civics, diplomacy, public policy, law, philosophy, economics, and academics becomes more dynamic, transparent, and unbiased, which then lends itself in creating efficient forms of governance, public administration, social policy, trade, commerce, law enforcement etc. Is there anything wrong with that? Having a 100% white ethnostate simply isn’t possible

Some jews DO control global finances, you have no idea the amount of power that represents.
All jews fear a white chimp-out, some jews (who understand global finance power) are convinced that having a country and a flag (Israel) they will defuse the next white chimp-out by moving all jews to Israel.
The globalist jews believe that's best to dissolve all nations and armies and have a global government.
1. Dissolve white Nations: kill traditions and culture, by moving in other cultures with a bigger breeding rate. See: Germany, France, UK, USA.
2. Global government: Se EU and the "EU army".
tl;dr Global Finance jew 1 thinks he can dissolve white nations, they say "no borders, diversity is strength"
Global jew 2, created Israel, move there, and cannot stand none of those slogans, because they are the opposite of Israel.

Doesn't matter what you think either then does it?

That attitude of dismissal is exactly what causes the problems in the first place. Ironically you're a champion for the very thing you fear.

They can do that, when they travel the world.

Do you have anything to back up:
>increased ethnic diversity results in advancements in science, education, and technology

or really, any of the things you listed? because it looks like 100% conjecture

>Diversity is our Strength
The less we have in common, the better we get along?

People don't sit down and wonder about things like that anymore. We are not as smart or thoughtful as we think we are.

Also great point about the tribes, will remember that.

Oh sorry forgot my sources here are a few links
fpri.org/article/1999/09/multiculturalism-in-world-history/
dunstan.org.au/docs/Martha_Augoustinos_Social_Cohesion.pdf
en.eurasianhouse.net/article/45/multi-culturalism-in-the-ottoman-empire
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/10/borrowing-from-other-cultures-can-be-a-positive-exchange/433194/
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/01/27/the-american-tradition-of-multiculturalism/?utm_term=.37c361dff83f
islamichistory.org/islamic-golden-age/

>Having a 100% white ethnostate simply isn’t possible
ahahah ahahahah ahahhahahahaha ahhaahahahahah
Keep pushing....

>Go to Europe
>It is pretty much like Sup Forums describes it in terms of demographics in the major cities
>The Arabs are usually just normal people going about their lives
>You do see signs of scumbaggery though, people arguing and pushing each other, some guy trying to pawn off an obviously stolen phone to a shopkeeper, just small things like that
>Never felt unsafe or unwelcome in Arab areas even if there were no other white people for miles around
>Never saw them harassing women but one girl at a hostel complained about guys yelling things at her
>Black people there were all the negative black stereotypes in areas where there was a black community, if they grew up in a more mixed or white area they were just fine
>Felt totally unsafe in niggerish areas, drug dealers harassing you constantly and general shady activity like dudes following you and whatever
>Can't really talk about race there even in a really careful non-judgemental way because just mentioning race makes you racist
>Actually lost some quite good friends I'd known when they visited my home country. I'm very left leaning and actually prefer immigration and diversity to a point, but that's not good enough for the average brainwashed coalburner
>Tried to get people's opinions a few times since it was such a hot topic then but they sort of go quiet and maybe just murmur something ambiguous, either because they immediately think you are racist to bring it up or because they want to say bad things about them but are cautious to (seeing as how I'm OBVIOUSLY not racist at all, I actually really dislike genuine racism)
>tfw not racist enough for the right and not cucked enough for the left
>Often people are relieved if they feel they are able to complain about immigrants without being judged

So in conclusion, I have a feeling the diversity is our strength brainwashing is slowly being overtaken by the reality of their changing society, there is going to be a big swing coming soon as they are suddenly faced with social problems that their countries have never had to deal with before. This is bad news to me because as I said I really don't like genuine racism, but it's an inevitable side effect of the pendulum swinging too far in one direction, it has to come back the other way eventually.

Roman culture was way different than greek one. There where some elements in it, sure, but just dont pretend greeks and roman system of societies were the same.

ENGLISH EDUCATION. I BET YOU CANT EVEN TRANSLATE LATIN AND ANCIENT GREEK. Stop saying bullshit.