How did you feel when you saw Reina smiling at you?

How did you feel when you saw Reina smiling at you?

Asuka is better

Nothing because I love Asuka and I'm going to marry her.

>Asuka is at university, and so she'll be forgotten.
>Meanwhile, there will be a film about Reina and Kumiko's second year

Just think about that.

Nothing because I'm not a lesbian

Reina is perfect in every way. I just over her so much. She's been my waifu ever since season 1

That's good to hear, but what have you done for her so far? Can you say for certain that you deserve her?

this was from last valentines day

You should get some merchandise of her. I have all of my wife's merchandise, because I worked really hard to get them. You can do it too, it feels really good to work hard for the girl you love and be rewarded for it.

unfortunately she doesn't have as much merch as other anime girls.

Kumiko > Reina

The movie will focus on hetshit, unfortunately.

That's wrong. Just taking a lot at Kyoani shop, she has far more than my wife ever had. You can get most of that stuff in yahoo auctions, suruga-ya and other websites. It's good to do stuff like this, because even if you love her now, those feelings fade if you don't nurture them in some way.

I'm not really much of a buyfag, so i've only ever bought around 15 figures and they're all from amazon

I already have to work for my 3D wife though.

How does your "real wife" feel about your waifu situation. Amuse me, heathen

I wasn't much of one either, I guess you're just not as autistic as me. I just made a really modest shrine for her for valentine's and christmas so after seeing those shrines decorated with so much merchandise I decided that I'm going to work hard to make a shrine for her that would rival those of the most dedicated waifufags that have remained with their loved ones for 10+ years. And so I did.

>those feelings fade if you don't nurture them in some way.
Speak for yourself.

So you think you can remain in love with your waifu forever without doing anything that would make you feel closer to her at all? I can tell you're very inexperienced, you have a lot to learn.

>I can tell you're very inexperienced, you have a lot to learn.
Again, speak for yourself.
Love can be very different for different people, I figured someone with a waifu would understand that, so don't tell other people how their love works.

Is that so? I believe true love is proven through the degree of actions and sacrifice you're willing to make for the person you love and that stagnation only leads to stagnation. If that's the way it works for you, then I wish you the best.

There's not particularly much merch of Haruka and whatever of it there is doesn't ship to Australia.

>tfw i postponed season 2 because plebs said it wasnt good
Jokes on them, I loved it AND I was able to avoid the shitty het v. /u/ wars

>being proud of shit taste
Ok

>I loved it
Yeah me too. I thought I was the only one.

There are many middlemen you can use. Tenso, goodyjapan. I rely on a very cheap freelance middleman myself, I can give you a link to him if you want.

My arm rests on her everyday

A

4A

>canada
stop. you're making reinabros look bad

I thought the movie was just a summary of season 2

I was blessed with Asuka's greatness before so it was irrelevant

I don't know how to tell you this, but I don't think I can get that knot untied.

Justin Trudeau made anime real, when will drumpf cave and do the same?

Trudeau is a laughing stock. don't make us look bad please