Superb-Owl False Flag 15 Hours left

First thread → →
Second thread → →
Possible False Flag Today
didn't imply it will actually happen it could happen.

>FBI on twitter
twitter.com/FBI/status/959422468082622465
>"there were several security preparation “firsts” for football’s biggest game & related NFL activities this year"
twitter.com/FBI/status/959101714380083203
>"Nearly two years of planning has taken place to make sure Super Bowl LII is safe & secure."

>Important archives
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158943803/#158943803
& the original here:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153674689/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/tripcode/!vqtUSBaRJ6

>Not Many Hours left
All info is in the first thread. For lazy ones,
Moloch event Recap:

Superb-Owl changed security firm just today. G4S=was involved in Orlando shooting and LV. NFL failed to do background check.
Stadium itself was chosen for superbowl before it was ever constructed. Til this day, the cost and details of construction are not disclosed to the public.
Cathy Lanien who is connected to Hillary, Podesta, and DNC who also resigned after murder of Seth Rich, Cathy Lanien wants everyone to come early as possible “please, please, please dont be late” ((for fireworks))

Some ppl love to go on power trip and it is a lot like illegal immigration law. Why distinguish illegal and legal immigration when rules don't matter. Why p d r e u l n e t e ppl's thought panels when all legislations are kept paralleled and consistent. YOu would think fbi to invest more time on studying to improve themselves and set other criminals right instead of hunting down law abiding citizen. what a waste of time and resource. Btw living in canada, garbagemen look always sad. They need higher pay thats why. we need some social justice for them I shall give them picture solving book they can work on that have a lot more pages than usual. KEK pathetic beings

Other urls found in this thread:

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
archive.is/JO4Dj
archive.is/diOat
archive.is/Loz0u
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_4
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/tripcode/!vqtUSBaRJ6/page/3/
thorntontomasetti.com/projects/minnesota_multipurpose_stadium/
thorntontomasetti.com/projects/world_trade_center_structural_engineering_investigation/
veteranstoday.com/2017/10/01/superg4s/
archive.is/VmYqu
archive.is/RY4Oz
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42935764
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-gop-train-crash-20180131-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just don't bother...

Why is FBI so afraid of average joes

don't bother what?

These threads are literally Q tier garbage.

do you have a pass too motherfucker? What are you so afraid of huh?

another right-wing conspiracy theory in the making before the event even happens here folks . . .

bump for trump til the thread gets dumped

then leave shills at least I get to do 20+ captchas it is very entertaining. Leave

yes we will bump for the man
lol verification not required for this post
>6 captchas
now i know why i only had to do 6

You're so fucking stupid you never change up the format for any of your threads. Deep State bla bla bla. Fusion Collusion. Q bullshit. It's always the same format and always fucking trash. You call anyone who disagrees with you a shill.

long but worth the read

bullshit you are the bullshit. I only mentioned Q int the first thread on a "single" post, Stop lying. go do something better to do with your life working at Sup Forums as a clean up maid makes you pathetic.
>I called you a shill
kek this is first thread i name call someone shill out of all the 5 threads gkys

reminder that these fuckers taxed me with endless captchas. I didn't know Sup Forums was this compromised but I know now. Since the very first thread I ever made on Sup Forums I knew this platform was compromised. Why, they fall short when it comes to banter and arguing so they rely on their bitch ass mod tactics. Fucking losers.

yeah thats right piece of shit. tell em to leave me the fuck alone. You know I still have many years to live.

don't get too worked up user. most people this would affect are in bed right now. at least there's no botstorm posting copypasta 6 times a second. if you feel these threads are worth the labor just keep posting what you know. don't engage, inform.

thanks user but truth is i need to go to sleep too. so I will try to gather up all the links I got from other anons.

all texts will be from other anons
>G4S provides security at superbowl
>where have I heard the name of this firm before?
>"...formerly known as Wackenhut"
>wait a second....HOLY SHIT

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

>CTR+F "Wackenhut"
>20 hits
>directly connected to Belgium pedophile elites

archive.is/JO4Dj
archive.is/diOat
archive.is/Loz0u archived to G4S wikipedia, this is odd

US Bank Stadium was selected in 2014 for 2018 Super Bowl. What is peculiar about this is that this was before it was even constructed or finished constructing. Further, since Vikings are purple coloured, they have purple seats. This led some anons to believe it has to do with purple revolution and was planned for a long time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_4

check 1861

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/tripcode/!vqtUSBaRJ6/page/3/

You fuckers are just trying to make me watch that crapfest rigged waste of time. This glows for miles, you twats.

AHHHHHHHHHHH the synchronicity or is it?

February 8 – American Civil War: The Confederate States of America are formed, comprising the first seven break-away States.
February 9 – American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected the Provisional President of the Confederate States of America, by the Weed Convention at Montgomery, Alabama.

Well, larping aside, I hope nothing happens

AHHGHHHHHHH VEGAS 9/11 JEWS HITLER SEND NUDES

Tell us Jew Sorcerer .... is it habbenink?

nonetheless, mods hate me and I hate them too. I need to sleep anyways. Mods motivate me to be successful. I want to be big and buy Sup Forums and fire everybody at once and replace them with pre-arranged personnel making Sup Forums great again. No hentais, no bots, no numales, no alphabets, no shareblues. I will profile all of them. Imagine the beautifully efficient world of Sup Forums comparable to Prussian structure. I will give them what they want. End of discussion about this topic. I will go to sleep. You guys continue on this thread. This is 5th one they deleted all three of them.(violated none of the rules thats why i have anaology up there) Archiving will be smart.

thorntontomasetti.com/projects/minnesota_multipurpose_stadium/

thorntontomasetti.com/projects/world_trade_center_structural_engineering_investigation/

But please do use the exact same format as up there to piss them off even more.

BTW that's right. Digits are warning me about her.

Bump for shitty nog game, and pray that no false flag, drill, happening plays out freaking out the normies and idiots, and no collateral damage occurs and that mossad, FBI, CIA does take casualties...

Bump and mods are scums who shill for criminals. They better cry at the amount of karma they are creating against themselves

DAMNN KIKEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>she sits on the Washington Police Foundation board alongside HEATHER PODESTA, the D.C power broker who was married to Clinton Campaign chief JOHN PODESTA's lobbyist BROTHER TONY.

Purple seats

hey remember back in 2012 when /x/ faggots were convinced that the london olympics were gonna be nuked and spent 2 months shitting up the board with their predictions?

Company that built the U.S. Bank Stadium led the 9/11 engineering investigation http:// www.thorntontomasetti.com/projects/world_trade_center_structural_engineering_investigation/

Yeah what is that supposed to mean? I forgot what purple signifies in this case.

you think they'll let me drive my truck inside to remove the (((waste)))?

Why does he have spike thingies on his wrists?

You know there's an easier way, right?

this isn't /x/, this is magapede reddit larping paid by JIDF
drumpfkins don't want you to know about israel and the rising zionist one world government
sage every magapede thread

What a diverse event!

>Violent, Fanatic
Who knows.
Do you have the required congressional pins?

He’s right though. You need a new hobby you fucking faggot.

You don’t have to watch it man. Just keep your ears open

false flags don't get posted on /pol
that's not how it works

Wtf does this have to do with Trump, you Fucking Bot?

FUCKING SOROS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tricky, dirty Merchant, what have you planned this time?

And purple rain....stick around for the hologram Prince half time show!!!

SOROS purple revolution the dems had purple ribbons for the SOTU as well

Oh yeah, now I remember. Thanks.

bump

Also LV harvest 91 had purple theme

You are correct, user

Remember the false flag alert of the last 5 superb owls?
>Illerminatti gone blow up during Browno Mahs!
Literally, one of the best superb owl halftimes I've watched and the dork went on to win 30 Grammys.

Ben Shapiro will be there.
Will he be ok?

>Orlando shooter’s company G4S (“jobs too dirty for CIA”) just took over Super Bowl security

veteranstoday.com/2017/10/01/superg4s/

archive.is/VmYqu
the archive

This date this article was written is a bit spoopy, as well

It comes.

archive.is/RY4Oz

this is from a previous thread

Please, please, please do not come late????????? What in the actual fuck.

We want to kill as many of you filthy goyim as possible, please, please, please do not come late.....

G4S is literally mallcop-tier nig event security.
It takes a fucking day to get qualified.

>getting this worked up over reddit tier wordplay
user I think you might be a schizo

>a woman dreamed of it
WEW.LAD.AMAZING.

>BLM and Antifa plan to target Superbowl

What time is kickoff tomorrow?

Guys stop don't meme this into reality.

Never going to happen.

At first I wasn't sure, but then I saw all the bot replies. Does the presence of the "Muh Q" shillbots indicate we've found something, or do they just post in every single thread now?

Click the force noscript captcha button.

the opposite is happening. Imagine the Sup Forums is always right threads, shareblue can't have that.

Nothing will happen.

Pelosi or Clinton were talking about owls and eagles last week after the State of the Union address ...

LOOL SUPERB OWL ITS FUNNY BECUZ IT USES THE SAME LETTERS AS SUPERBOWL BUT NOW ITS A WORDPLAY

I LOVE REDDIT TOO GUYS

Lads whats the actual chance of there being a happening?

Memo has been blown over and none of the "10 days of events" have been touched yet.

I'm just not feeling it

Why don't you ask comey or better yet ask david brock he is probably that un poster

Wait, what's gonna happen?

Zero. Nobody predicts shit, it's only after an event that people are able to piece together suspicious elements of the story. From 9/11 to Boston, not one fuck on Sup Forums was able to accurately predict a happening. There is probably some jackoff on Twitter and youtube spamming this garbage like Q or the other ultimately empty handed LARPers.

My prediction is nothing will happen during the super bowl. If they try anything, it'll be a few days after.

>not one fuck on Sup Forums was able to accurately predict a happening
It isn't just here that people are saying it might happen

>IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING TWO TRAINS COLLIDE IN SC
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42935764

The tried to off the GOP in the way to a retreat on the 31st
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-gop-train-crash-20180131-story.html

They're still trying to kill those Republicans on a train.

*neo Republic tribalism intensifies*